Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Heavy Rains Trigger Landslide In Japan, At Least Two Dead - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Heavy Rains Trigger Landslide In Japan, At Least Two Dead (31317 Views)

Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) / Devastating Landslide Buries Hundreds Of Homes In Peru ( Pics, Video) / Huge Landslide In Norway Washes Houses Into Sea (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Rains Trigger Landslide In Japan, At Least Two Dead by Chris2863(m): 7:18pm On Jul 04, 2021
Natural disaster has been happening right from the inception of earth. It’s natural bro. The best you can do is to sensitize the people around you on emergency management. Now, emergency management simply means creation of variables and programs so as to reduce the vulnerability of natural disaster. They are bound to happen but the ability to prevent or curtail them is paramount
Righteousness2:
Prayers for Japan.

I watched the video yesterday and I felt so bad for them.
It is not about technological advancement, government intervention or whatever. The things hitting the Nations are beyond technology, developments and all that. These are Birthpangs that signals the times.

With the sort of Happenings worldwide, Except you wanna deceive yourself, we all know that the world is in pains like never before , Just as the Bible said will be as signs of the coming of JESUS Christ.

The Coming of JESUS is at Hand. If you are not prepared, you will miss the rapture and then will you witness the Real Pains.
Surrender to Jesus Christ now and make HIM your Lord and Savior.

Also remember the Breath in you is not in your power, anyone could be Gone at anymoment.

Re: Heavy Rains Trigger Landslide In Japan, At Least Two Dead by skydeexie(m): 7:21pm On Jul 04, 2021
Omicron007:
The guy above me clearly lacks the knowledge of history.
Stuffs like this have been happening for thousands of years.
If you want people to repent, it's not by telling horror stories every time on Nairaland.

Read Matthew 24 (the whole chapter) in the Bible if you're in doubt. The frequency and intensity of these happenings has increased four fold. Be guided, be wise, the end times are here with us!
Re: Heavy Rains Trigger Landslide In Japan, At Least Two Dead by just2endowed: 7:41pm On Jul 04, 2021
femijay8271:

Have you watched the movie...Rurouni Kenshin: The Final movie 2021? Mehn, the movie just dey burst my brain

Yep, I have watch it.... Subtitles.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rains Trigger Landslide In Japan, At Least Two Dead by Walkee: 8:10pm On Jul 04, 2021
Eriggs:

Dem don show u shege for dis forum.
Why not shook ur phone inside ur ass if u don't like wat u read here.
Stop hating

Re: Heavy Rains Trigger Landslide In Japan, At Least Two Dead by Amaechi2023(m): 11:59pm On Jul 04, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Too bad....Quick recovery

This guy matter don tire me....Ogbeni there is no rapture....there is no end time...this things don dey happen before...even worse during the days of our forefathers...there was no fast media and means of passing such news as at then
The day I go catch you one on one ehnnnn....na weed we go smoke the till break.....or I go use weed cook indomie or beans make you eat and sleep for two days....after you wake....we go book hotel...I go buy enough beer and arrange two slim runs babe for you make them bang you all night.....I bet my balls after all these ....you go reset and stop this your end time story
some body once said brothers killing brothers is a sign of end time and the man laughed and said the works should have ended during its early days then.
we asked why?
he said the first two brothers on earth, one killed one which is 100% why didn't the world end then?
Re: Heavy Rains Trigger Landslide In Japan, At Least Two Dead by juman(m): 8:26am On Jul 05, 2021
We dont have natural disaster in nigeria.
Our problem is only bad people leading us.
Re: Heavy Rains Trigger Landslide In Japan, At Least Two Dead by peacefull(f): 8:10am On Jul 06, 2021
cry

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rains Trigger Landslide In Japan, At Least Two Dead by assent: 10:56pm On Jul 31, 2021
EmmyOD:
This user called *[b][/b] is one the most popular users in this platform.
Anything he writes, people must make it thier own comment.
Nawaooh...

Mannabbgrills means nothing to sensible people on this platform. Maybe you make his comment your comment, the rest of us don't. He is a popular hypocrite on this platform.
Re: Heavy Rains Trigger Landslide In Japan, At Least Two Dead by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:29pm On Oct 10, 2021
EmmyOD:
Nawaooh...
Loud ooooo cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Heavy Rains Trigger Landslide In Japan, At Least Two Dead by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:58pm On Jan 06, 2022
EmmyOD:
Nawaooh...
It is well.
Make you just dey look dem o.

Anyone that hates whom God loves will die in misery and frustrations.
Cos the anointing wey we carry, no be dem Mama mate!

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Voters Reelect Tony DeLuca, Dead Lawmaker / UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today / Mali's Coup Leader Assimi Goïta Seizes Power Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.