Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Thousands Of Party Faithfuls Storm Maduka's Rally, Demand New Party Adoption - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thousands Of Party Faithfuls Storm Maduka's Rally, Demand New Party Adoption (31872 Views)

Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 / PDP Delegates From 21 LGAs Storm Maduka's Hometown To Show Solidarity / Dino Melaye's Supporters Storm Atiku's Kogi Rally, Demand His Release(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thousands Of Party Faithfuls Storm Maduka's Rally, Demand New Party Adoption by AlexReports(m): 3:01pm On Jul 04, 2021
THOUSANDS OF DIFFERENT PARTY FAITHFULS STORM MADUKA RALLY, DEMANDS NEW PARTY ADOPTION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGgOKakx0gk

Few moments ago in Awka, the capital city of Anambra state, the campaign office and humanitarian Organization of a former PDP Governorship Aspirant, Dr. Godwin Maduka, was filled with thousands of people from across different political parties demanding that he adopts a new Party ahead of the forthcoming Governorship election.

According to Anambra Update, the people of Anambra state from the entire 21local government area had stormed the campaign office of Dr. Maduka during a rally in Awka, which witnessed a huge number of persons, including PDP statutory, Ad-hoc Delegates and card carrying members of both the ruling party in the state APGA and the All Progressive Congress.

Our Reporter noted that the massive crowd of people was later addressed by Dr. Godwin Maduka who had earlier invited them in continuation of his initial appreciation for their supportive efforts during the just concluded PDP primary elections, which he described as primary selection by cabals to selfishly appoint a candidate they can influence to their interest.

While addressing the huge turnout of Ndi Anambra during the rally in Anambra state, he stated categorically that his major goal was premised on the alleviation of poverty, creation of job opportunities through huge investments and make Anambra state greater and better, thereby attracting foreign investors to boost development in the state.

However many persons who spoke to our Reporter noted that Dr. Godwin Maduka is indeed the people's choice of a Governor in the forthcoming Governorship elections in Anambra. Other threw abusive words at PDP for loosing such a candidate, stressing that the party Cabals hasn't only failed the party but have also failed the people.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/thousands-of-different-party-faithful-storm-madukas-rally-demand-new-party-adoption/

5 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Party Faithfuls Storm Maduka's Rally, Demand New Party Adoption by AlexReports(m): 3:01pm On Jul 04, 2021
More

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Party Faithfuls Storm Maduka's Rally, Demand New Party Adoption by Simplyleo: 3:02pm On Jul 04, 2021
Okay.

That's great.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thousands Of Party Faithfuls Storm Maduka's Rally, Demand New Party Adoption by sweetshisha: 3:03pm On Jul 04, 2021
Now Maduka wants to play politics the Nigerian way

Join YPP or another party and show PDP who the boss is

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Thousands Of Party Faithfuls Storm Maduka's Rally, Demand New Party Adoption by festacman(m): 3:04pm On Jul 04, 2021
Having worked passionately and tirelessly to promote the aspiration of Billionaire Dr. Godwin Maduka, would Mr. Alex Nwankwo betray his principal and jettison loads of money he is making from him to run for the same position of governorship of Anambra State himself, which he has almost zero chance of winning?

Is it likely that having been left out in the cold by PDP national headquarters through the use a 'strange' list of delegates, Dr. Maduka was left with little option than to seek alternative platform to pursue his governorship aspiration?

Is the SUDDEN emergence of Mr. Alex Nwankwo as governorship candidate of Accord Party more of 'name of Alex but aspiration of Dr. Maduka'? In other words, is Alex Nwankwo a proxy being used by Dr. Maduka to secure a platform and meet INEC guidelines and then at appropriate time, Alex the proxy gives way for Dr. Maduka the real candidate?

For anybody who understands Nigeria politics, it is easy to decipher this Alex Nwankwo's political move on July 1 especially as that day was INEC's deadline for party primary election and submission of candidates. There is a feeling of deja vu here.

Accord Party is that alternative platform for Dr. Maduka. Alex Nwankwo is a 'bloody' proxy.
Q.E.D

100 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Thousands Of Party Faithfuls Storm Maduka's Rally, Demand New Party Adoption by Oche211(m): 3:04pm On Jul 04, 2021
The game of politics isn't for the faint hearted.
Most times, those loved by the masses don't get the mandates cos hyenas and jackals have hijacked the process.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Party Faithfuls Storm Maduka's Rally, Demand New Party Adoption by heniford2: 3:05pm On Jul 04, 2021
Naw his playing local made politics

3 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Party Faithfuls Storm Maduka's Rally, Demand New Party Adoption by Freestainworld(m): 3:07pm On Jul 04, 2021
They want to cash out on the man, he should just respect himself and wait for the right opportunity to call.

12 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Party Faithfuls Storm Maduka's Rally, Demand New Party Adoption by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 04, 2021
Simplyleo:
Okay.

That's great.

Post 44

Talkative

This guy is addicted to talking 44 posts in 31 minutes a new nairaland record wow!!
grin

7 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Party Faithfuls Storm Maduka's Rally, Demand New Party Adoption by athaboi(f): 3:08pm On Jul 04, 2021
This wayo Alex... instead of advising him to come pick labour party ticket, you go pick am

4 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Party Faithfuls Storm Maduka's Rally, Demand New Party Adoption by Simplyleo: 3:08pm On Jul 04, 2021
Good one
Re: Thousands Of Party Faithfuls Storm Maduka's Rally, Demand New Party Adoption by ALTERNATEID: 3:08pm On Jul 04, 2021
They still want to keep eating this guy’s money after losing the ticket. Even if Maduka is naive about Nigeria’s politics, I want to believe he has family members who understand the system very well. Elders and knowledgeable members of his family should call him and tell him to stop eating his money.

Folks like Alex who are pushing him to contest on the platform of a smaller party simply want to drain him of his money. He should go back to his business and try again in 2025. Accord party or any other mushroom party cannot win governorship election.

14 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Party Faithfuls Storm Maduka's Rally, Demand New Party Adoption by jimyjames(m): 3:09pm On Jul 04, 2021
Nigerian politics is a messy and bloody one, maduka should focus on his profession for now he should use the campaign money these people want him to waste to complete the medical project he is doing in umuchuku and get it working, politics is not for everyone , he can still do a lot more through private partnership

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Party Faithfuls Storm Maduka's Rally, Demand New Party Adoption by Monogamy: 3:09pm On Jul 04, 2021
Except if Maduka is not smart.. Those people are only after your money

Use the remaining funds you are having to do projects in Anambra state instead of wasting money on new party

5 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Party Faithfuls Storm Maduka's Rally, Demand New Party Adoption by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 04, 2021
Simplyleo:
Good one
Post 46

Talkative

This guy is addicted to talking 46 posts in 31 minutes a new nairaland record wow!!
grin

Have you been getting message the server is overwhelmed? Na this guy o grin

This guy na legendary talkative

6 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Party Faithfuls Storm Maduka's Rally, Demand New Party Adoption by Monogamy: 3:11pm On Jul 04, 2021
Saltybear:

Post 44

Talkative

This guy is addicted to talking 44 posts in 31 minutes a new nairaland record wow!!
grin

See how productive you are to be able to know how many comments the guy has made.

Remove the logs in your eyes..

5 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Party Faithfuls Storm Maduka's Rally, Demand New Party Adoption by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 04, 2021
So predictable

Demand new party adoption indeed

Just give him the Accord ticket he bought for you

From the sky view we can see how scanty that thousands is, keep chopping his dollars

3 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Party Faithfuls Storm Maduka's Rally, Demand New Party Adoption by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 04, 2021
Monogamy:

See how productive you are to be able to know how many comments the guy has made.

Remove the logs in your eyes..
I know you are simplyleo second account the one he uses to pose as Yoruba grin

Log back into your original account grin

7 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Party Faithfuls Storm Maduka's Rally, Demand New Party Adoption by Monogamy: 3:16pm On Jul 04, 2021
Saltybear:
I know you are simplyleo second account the one he uses to pose as Yoruba grin

Log back into your original account grin

What damage had the guy done to you? Talk true and shame the devil

This one you are seeing everybody as him..

Simplyleo, take it easy on the guy oo except if you have good hand writing to write statement. grin

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Party Faithfuls Storm Maduka's Rally, Demand New Party Adoption by tutudesz: 3:16pm On Jul 04, 2021
grin Una wan chop this man ticket money back to America too shocked

3 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Party Faithfuls Storm Maduka's Rally, Demand New Party Adoption by tutudesz: 3:19pm On Jul 04, 2021
athaboi:
This wayo Alex... instead of advising him to come pick labour party ticket, you go pick am
Alex dey look for Hilux money for him campaign grin

4 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Party Faithfuls Storm Maduka's Rally, Demand New Party Adoption by Simplyleo: 3:19pm On Jul 04, 2021
Monogamy:

Simplyleo, take it easy on the guy oo except if you have good hand writing to write statement. grin
Dem plenty.

One is even counting my poo and farts and the rate at which I fart.

He will soon remind me of the number of my farts today. grin

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Party Faithfuls Storm Maduka's Rally, Demand New Party Adoption by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 04, 2021
Monogamy:

Do you read comment or just skeem through?

Wow undecided

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Party Faithfuls Storm Maduka's Rally, Demand New Party Adoption by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 04, 2021
Simplyleo:

Dem plenty.

One is even counting my poo and farts and the rate at which I fart.

He will soon remind me of the number of my farts today. grin
grin

Ego defense mechanism activated

Reality distortion disorder spotted grin
Post 51

Talkative

This guy is addicted to talking 51 posts in 42 minutes a new nairaland record wow!!
grin

Have you been getting message the server is overwhelmed? Na this guy o grin

This guy na legendary talkative

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Party Faithfuls Storm Maduka's Rally, Demand New Party Adoption by Monogamy: 3:27pm On Jul 04, 2021
Saltybear:

Do you read comment or just skeem through?

Wow undecided

See gibberish... Yet you want to troll.

My friend, how much is the guy paying you to occupy a space in your heart abi na free?
Re: Thousands Of Party Faithfuls Storm Maduka's Rally, Demand New Party Adoption by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 04, 2021
Monogamy:

See gibberish... Yet you want to troll.

My friend, how much is the guy paying you to occupy a space in your heart abi na free?

Again I ask do you read comments or simply just skeem through? grin

Tell us

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Party Faithfuls Storm Maduka's Rally, Demand New Party Adoption by Monogamy: 3:33pm On Jul 04, 2021
Saltybear:

Again I ask do you read comments or simply just skeem through? grin

Tell us

Are you related to boko haram abi what's all this bomb throwing for?

My friend, if you want to troll, troll like a professional not like a noob
Re: Thousands Of Party Faithfuls Storm Maduka's Rally, Demand New Party Adoption by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 04, 2021
Monogamy:

Are you related to boko haram abi what's all this gibberish for?

My friend, if you want to troll, troll like a professional not like a noob

Again showing the exact traits as simplyleo, just commenting without any wisdom being passed.

I ask a third time, do you read comments at all or just simply skeem through?

undecided

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Party Faithfuls Storm Maduka's Rally, Demand New Party Adoption by Monogamy: 3:35pm On Jul 04, 2021
Saltybear:

Again showing the exact traits as simplyleo, just commenting without any wisdom being passed.

I ask a third time, do you read comments at all or just simply skeem through?

undecided

Not only Nigerians are on NL, foreigners too..

Stop writing jargons upadan
Re: Thousands Of Party Faithfuls Storm Maduka's Rally, Demand New Party Adoption by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 04, 2021
Monogamy:

Not only Nigerians are on NL, foreigners too..

Stop writing jargons upadan

Ouch that was harsh
grin

Did I hit a raw nerve? grin

Do you want to type more incoherent babble ?

Simplyleo grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga / Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) / Bayelsa2015: Protest At INEC Office "Cancel Southern Ijaw Results"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.