Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Abuja Women Shop At Local Markets Due To Economic Situation - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Abuja Women Shop At Local Markets Due To Economic Situation (41608 Views)

Manufacturing Key To Economic Growth, Devt – Dangote / Five(5) Businesses That Will Always Triumph Regardless Of Bad Economic Situation / Oil Prices Hit Highest Levels Since 2015 Amid Tightening Markets, Saudi Purge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Women Shop At Local Markets Due To Economic Situation by Mummyfour(f): 6:05pm On Jul 04, 2021
Divoc19:
Location abeg
it should be zuba market.
Zuba plantain market.
That's where wholesalers and retailers go to buy from.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Women Shop At Local Markets Due To Economic Situation by Mummyfour(f): 6:06pm On Jul 04, 2021
Cnach:

Sorry u are not wise enough to get the indirect message of the op. This news is not for u, upgrade ur shallow sense
hey!!! grin
Re: Abuja Women Shop At Local Markets Due To Economic Situation by Mummyfour(f): 6:09pm On Jul 04, 2021
Vlain:

To slap u dey hungry me. Food inflation is extremely high and I can only imagine how much it will cost in supermarkets in a city like Abuja. I live in Lagos and I went grocery shopping yesterday at the supermarket and I nearly cried after viewing my debit alert.Things are just too darn expensive and I expect worse in a city like Abuja. Tell ur bubu to focus on the economy and stop focusing all his energy on frivolities like Kanu and Twitter. He can start from the economy then move to insecurity.We would love to start seeing those herders beheaded by his authority one by one.boko boys too included.
very Apt. Abeg loud am
Re: Abuja Women Shop At Local Markets Due To Economic Situation by oglalasioux(m): 6:14pm On Jul 04, 2021
The list should have Orange market in Mararaba. Though Mararaba is not FCT, most Abuja residents shop there for food.
Re: Abuja Women Shop At Local Markets Due To Economic Situation by sageb: 7:11pm On Jul 04, 2021
tutudesz:
One Day E go Better - Mike Nliam and Abay Esho
i remember this back then in port harcourt i know one day e go better Rstv shows it frequently back then
Re: Abuja Women Shop At Local Markets Due To Economic Situation by shedy03(m): 7:42pm On Jul 04, 2021
Title should be : [/b]"Abuja Women Shop At Local Markets Due To Buharis Economic hardship situation".[b]
Re: Abuja Women Shop At Local Markets Due To Economic Situation by hofeshhomes: 10:03pm On Jul 04, 2021
Learnt about these markets. Would give one a try someday, especially the Mararaba Orange Market.
Re: Abuja Women Shop At Local Markets Due To Economic Situation by Kayceenaz(m): 1:29am On Jul 05, 2021
tutudesz:
One day, One day, One day e go better for me, I go get money, I go get pikin, I know one day, one day, one day e go better
Re: Abuja Women Shop At Local Markets Due To Economic Situation by Mumaraoluwa: 11:24am On Jul 05, 2021
7victor:
I went to one such market in Abuja where they sell only plantains.

Very big market with only plantains being sold.
which market is that pls
Re: Abuja Women Shop At Local Markets Due To Economic Situation by netyke(m): 11:49am On Jul 05, 2021
We are in business season!!

You can easily get a loan from loulak-dhdp investment portharcourt at a very low interest rate. Our services are for clients within Rivers State and environs. Visit us at No. 7B Ekere Street Rumuobiakani, off Aba Road, close to Bridge bustop Portharcourt. You can call... 08038998386, 08064727964. Email : amoguiyke@loulak.com, info@loulak.com. www.loulak.com.
Re: Abuja Women Shop At Local Markets Due To Economic Situation by 7victor(m): 8:41pm On Jul 05, 2021
Mumaraoluwa:
which market is that pls

I don't how to describe the place because I went there by chance.

I visited Abuja and while waiting to conclude what took me to Abuja,

I decided to scroll into some interior parts of Abuja and I saw the market.

But I did not ask the name of the market and it's location.
Re: Abuja Women Shop At Local Markets Due To Economic Situation by Petyprincess(f): 6:22am On Jul 09, 2021
post=103361617:

Abegii, make we go food section to view and post better food story pic and to say hello to our fellow foodies.
(We've missed y'all, especially our darling petyprincess kiss )
It's gonna be liiteeee cool

Hi Manna, I have been busy with school hence why I hardly post, sometimes I check the food section to look at what you post but you do not post often, thanks for asking about me, I really appreciate it smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria, Sierra Leone Plan Currency Swap / After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? / How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.