Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,580 members, 7,843,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

How Many Boko Haram Terrorists Have Been Prosecuted - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Many Boko Haram Terrorists Have Been Prosecuted (498 Views)

Sheikh Gumi: Many Boko Haram Commanders Willing To Surrender / Buhari Could Not Answer Why Former SGF Has Not Been Prosecuted / Soldiers Kill Many Boko Haram Terrorists In Tunbun Guni Along Lake Chad (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Boko Haram Terrorists Have Been Prosecuted by kingsways: 3:57pm On Jul 04, 2021
I don't know if anyone knows better. But to the best of my knowledge the answer is zero

Despite all the atrocities, captured ones are well fed, well clothed and allowed to go home even while the war is still ongoing on the pretence they are repentant
Re: How Many Boko Haram Terrorists Have Been Prosecuted by Xscape1993(m): 4:00pm On Jul 04, 2021
Buhari needs to answer this ooo
Re: How Many Boko Haram Terrorists Have Been Prosecuted by duro4chang(m): 5:03pm On Jul 04, 2021
For where? The power that be will not do that.
Re: How Many Boko Haram Terrorists Have Been Prosecuted by adebenson155: 5:04pm On Jul 04, 2021
hmnnnn
Re: How Many Boko Haram Terrorists Have Been Prosecuted by ednut1(m): 5:06pm On Jul 04, 2021
Re: How Many Boko Haram Terrorists Have Been Prosecuted by joe54: 5:07pm On Jul 04, 2021
Re: How Many Boko Haram Terrorists Have Been Prosecuted by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 04, 2021
ednut1:
https://www.aa.com.tr/en/africa/500-boko-haram-members-jailed-in-nigeria-since-february/2185867
you expect us to swallow a statement by government lieing Terrorists officials

Why not bring the evidence of court verdicts since the ones captured by the southern army usually receives the waliki treatment and released in the background

2 Likes

Re: How Many Boko Haram Terrorists Have Been Prosecuted by ednut1(m): 5:39pm On Jul 04, 2021
Mikecold:
you expect us to swallow a state by government lieing Terrorists officials

Why not bring the evidence of court verdicts since the ones captured by the southern army usually receives the waliki treatment and released in the background

go to the courts to ask. I will pay you tfare lol
Re: How Many Boko Haram Terrorists Have Been Prosecuted by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:42pm On Jul 04, 2021
ednut1:

You have turned it into a joke
Re: How Many Boko Haram Terrorists Have Been Prosecuted by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 04, 2021
ednut1:
actually you that took it upon yourself to defend the FG should be the one furnishing us that information

Everyday we are supposedly shown Yahoo boys that are apprehended and convicted

Why can't we be seeing this with the Terrorists who the government is spending billions of dollars to combact

They keep "rehabilitating" Terrorists which they don't do to Yahoo boys yet Terrorists keep multiplying

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Illiteracy, Miscalculation And Poor Judgement By IPOB / Yoruba Self-Determination Groups dare FG To Arrest Akintoye / Defection: APGA Raises the Alarm Over Impeachment Of Speaker, Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.