Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Troops Kill 28 ISWAP-Boko Haram Terrorists In Damaturu, Borno (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Kill 28 ISWAP-Boko Haram Terrorists In Damaturu, Borno (Photos) (41357 Views)

Troops Kill Several Iswap/Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, Recover Weapons (Pics) / ISWAP-Boko Haram Appoints New Commanders, Imposes Taxes After Military Attacks / ISWAP Loses Two Commanders, 30 Fighters In Damaturu Attack - Military Sources (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Kill 28 ISWAP-Boko Haram Terrorists In Damaturu, Borno (Photos) by Steve28: 10:55pm On Jul 04, 2021
I can only see a burning vehicle please where are the terrorists?
Re: Troops Kill 28 ISWAP-Boko Haram Terrorists In Damaturu, Borno (Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 10:56pm On Jul 04, 2021
Scam men
Re: Troops Kill 28 ISWAP-Boko Haram Terrorists In Damaturu, Borno (Photos) by hope4nigeria(m): 10:59pm On Jul 04, 2021
Almajoon:
Army of lies... cheesy

Meanwhile, korofo no be work o.

Ask the retired ones if you are in doubt tongue
whenever they kill two in the East, you will see photos full everywhere, but they will claim they kill thousands of Boko Haram, yet you won't see a single picture of one dead bokoharam. Most useless army in the world
Re: Troops Kill 28 ISWAP-Boko Haram Terrorists In Damaturu, Borno (Photos) by olaolaking: 11:03pm On Jul 04, 2021
post=103372576:

When you read about Boko Haram killing Nigerian soldiers, and they show us no pics, you don't ask for prove, but when we read about our soldiers killing dem bad boys, you ask for pics, videos, voice record of gunshots etc.....

May all the enemies of the country that only want to read bad and negative news against Nigeria end miserably, along with the evil politicians they support.
They can't escape it!

We will win this war that the evil party brought upon our nation.

God bless you.
We will win this war that the evil party brought upon our nation.

God bless you too.
Even when you produce pictures, they tell you it is scripted or ask for videos.

A typical ipob will tell you "it is a lie, I only counted 27 bodies why are they saying 28?" in fact, Buhari can lie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Troops Kill 28 ISWAP-Boko Haram Terrorists In Damaturu, Borno (Photos) by donnie(m): 11:14pm On Jul 04, 2021
nonsense lies. where are their corpses? You just set an abandoned truck on fire and claim nonsense.
Re: Troops Kill 28 ISWAP-Boko Haram Terrorists In Damaturu, Borno (Photos) by stormborn28(m): 11:16pm On Jul 04, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Awesome
where are the dead bodies..... Nonsense lies everywhere
Re: Troops Kill 28 ISWAP-Boko Haram Terrorists In Damaturu, Borno (Photos) by stormborn28(m): 11:18pm On Jul 04, 2021
olaolaking:
Even when you produce pictures, they tell you it is scripted or ask for videos.

A typical ipob will tell you "it is a lie, I only counted 27 bodies why are they saying 28?" in fact, Buhari can lie

whenever they kill two in the East, you will see photos full everywhere, but they will claim they kill thousands of Boko Haram, yet you won't see a single picture of one dead bokoharam. Most useless army in the world
Re: Troops Kill 28 ISWAP-Boko Haram Terrorists In Damaturu, Borno (Photos) by stormborn28(m): 11:18pm On Jul 04, 2021
OnionBandit:
Good one

Death to every terrorist!

Mynd44 lalasticlala, please do the needful. This is the kind of news we need to start a new week

Re: Troops Kill 28 ISWAP-Boko Haram Terrorists In Damaturu, Borno (Photos) by stormborn28(m): 11:20pm On Jul 04, 2021
triple996:
See pain all over diz threads.
So when soldiers are killed you don't need pictures but when your brothers in Boko Haram are killed you are requesting 4 pics. Well whether you believe or not terrorist are been destroyed in d north east .
Hoo and you wailling will not set kanu free cheesy

Re: Troops Kill 28 ISWAP-Boko Haram Terrorists In Damaturu, Borno (Photos) by Lymasaba(m): 11:21pm On Jul 04, 2021
Almajoon:
Army of lies... cheesy

Terrorist sympathizers may not sleep tight this night
Re: Troops Kill 28 ISWAP-Boko Haram Terrorists In Damaturu, Borno (Photos) by akilo1: 11:23pm On Jul 04, 2021
Where are the bodies?welcome to UAR
Re: Troops Kill 28 ISWAP-Boko Haram Terrorists In Damaturu, Borno (Photos) by CapitalBank: 11:26pm On Jul 04, 2021
Kastonkastroll:
Good. I think the military have adopted an offensive approach in this fight against terrorism & terrorists which is a good move if you ask me. And the military have shown that they can't be overwhelmed by all the chaotic acts of troublemakers like boko haram, bandits and ipob.

God bless and protect our brave men and women in uniforms
mumu... NIGERIA is playing bet naija
Re: Troops Kill 28 ISWAP-Boko Haram Terrorists In Damaturu, Borno (Photos) by babatee90(m): 11:29pm On Jul 04, 2021
Re: Troops Kill 28 ISWAP-Boko Haram Terrorists In Damaturu, Borno (Photos) by Trillionier007(m): 11:40pm On Jul 04, 2021
� monkey in Agbada FELA........ chai morri plentea fur ear!!! lol
Re: Troops Kill 28 ISWAP-Boko Haram Terrorists In Damaturu, Borno (Photos) by Lawmak: 11:53pm On Jul 04, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Awesome
Which awesome. Where are the bodies. Why would they show us soldiers without war booties.
Re: Troops Kill 28 ISWAP-Boko Haram Terrorists In Damaturu, Borno (Photos) by Grandkay21(m): 12:27am On Jul 05, 2021
How I wish is true
Re: Troops Kill 28 ISWAP-Boko Haram Terrorists In Damaturu, Borno (Photos) by nairanaira12: 1:14am On Jul 05, 2021
kestolove95:
they are killing northerners but just arresting terrorist ipob and igboho boys...Nigeria is unfair to northerners

DSS butchered one of igboho's boys few days ago.

We also know how many Boko haram terrorists are currently enjoying federal government special treatment.

Did you just say Boko haram/ISWAP are northerners? Are you saying you set it up for the North?
Re: Troops Kill 28 ISWAP-Boko Haram Terrorists In Damaturu, Borno (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:27am On Jul 05, 2021
Where are their bodies Liars
Re: Troops Kill 28 ISWAP-Boko Haram Terrorists In Damaturu, Borno (Photos) by rummmy: 1:37am On Jul 05, 2021
No pictures of the dead people?
Kikikikiki.........
Destroying the sect vehicle is an achievement (if it's true ooo)
I have never seen this kind of people in my life before... grin grin grin
Re: Troops Kill 28 ISWAP-Boko Haram Terrorists In Damaturu, Borno (Photos) by Deluxewize(m): 1:39am On Jul 05, 2021
Nigeria is the enemy of herself.
dederocs:

Must you talk, enemy of Nigeria.
Re: Troops Kill 28 ISWAP-Boko Haram Terrorists In Damaturu, Borno (Photos) by thaoriginator: 1:40am On Jul 05, 2021
Almajoon:
Army of lies... cheesy

who be korofo?

I'm confused tight ah now buh me ah still light up me blunt cry
Re: Troops Kill 28 ISWAP-Boko Haram Terrorists In Damaturu, Borno (Photos) by Deluxewize(m): 1:40am On Jul 05, 2021
oyeb15:
The terrorist groups gives accurate updates than the Nigeria Army.

When the Army need some funding which will eventually end up in the belly of the Ogas @ MOD, they fabricate some news of victory and back it up with old pictures.

Apt. grin grin
Re: Troops Kill 28 ISWAP-Boko Haram Terrorists In Damaturu, Borno (Photos) by pedrilo: 1:47am On Jul 05, 2021
Where are the mangled bodies?
Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Troops Kill 28 ISWAP-Boko Haram Terrorists In Damaturu, Borno (Photos) by showafrica(m): 1:57am On Jul 05, 2021
Almajoon:
Army of lies... cheesy

Lol, only if we will be seeing pictures or video of the ragtags.
Re: Troops Kill 28 ISWAP-Boko Haram Terrorists In Damaturu, Borno (Photos) by juman(m): 2:14am On Jul 05, 2021
How many decades more to fight boko haram?

This clueless old man buhari called himself general.

They said sekau is no more yet they could not break their ranks.
Re: Troops Kill 28 ISWAP-Boko Haram Terrorists In Damaturu, Borno (Photos) by juman(m): 2:17am On Jul 05, 2021
I hate this useless country deeply.
Nothing works well.

Where are the ECOMOG soldiers?
Thats what my african friends constantly asking me.
Re: Troops Kill 28 ISWAP-Boko Haram Terrorists In Damaturu, Borno (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 3:19am On Jul 05, 2021
Who else notice since the death of Shekau hand has been meeting this ISWAP Terrorists badly?

Wa mo nasr illa min indi'llah

"Victory is only from God"

More victory to NA over this calamitous Terrorists
Re: Troops Kill 28 ISWAP-Boko Haram Terrorists In Damaturu, Borno (Photos) by Dskillful(m): 3:49am On Jul 05, 2021
Almajoon:
Army of lies... cheesy

Is not lie bro
Re: Troops Kill 28 ISWAP-Boko Haram Terrorists In Damaturu, Borno (Photos) by dmbb: 3:52am On Jul 05, 2021
Ipob terrorists would be worried that their friends are being killed
Re: Troops Kill 28 ISWAP-Boko Haram Terrorists In Damaturu, Borno (Photos) by AerialMapper: 4:49am On Jul 05, 2021
You’ll never see pictures of the dead terrorists.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crocodile Discovered At Niger State Presidential Lodge - Thetrent / Buhari's Cambridge Result Mastersheet Printout / Five Nigerian Senators Who Support Social Media Regulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.