Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Where Are The So Called Igbo Leaders??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are The So Called Igbo Leaders??? (184 Views)

What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina / Atiku In Enugu, Meets Igbo Leaders / Southwest On Standby As Igbo Leaders Protest Obi’s Choice As Atiku Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The So Called Igbo Leaders??? by Splendid235: 8:28pm On Jul 04, 2021
I am really wondering this type of close mouthedness that has befallen the so called Igbo leaders.

It is close to a week now the story of the rearrest of Nnamdi Kanu broke,I have not heard any statement from any Igbo politicians.Ohaneze denied a statement credited to them.Emeka Ihedioha also did same.

Please,I want to hear from them.
Re: Where Are The So Called Igbo Leaders??? by sweetshisha: 8:33pm On Jul 04, 2021
cool

No sensible human would want to associate himself with someone who is charged with treason, and the charges are being upgraded to incitement of violence,

ESN and Unknown Gunmen fvcked everything up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are The So Called Igbo Leaders??? by Omoslim26: 8:37pm On Jul 04, 2021
With how that idi amin went about insulting, cursing and threatning them�� oga op if na you se you go put mouth for him matter??.
All they should see to is to ensure that he gets a fair trial but ofcus they would want to protect their interest too, which is quite understandable.
Re: Where Are The So Called Igbo Leaders??? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 04, 2021
Splendid235:
I am really wondering this type of close mouthedness that has befallen the so called Igbo leaders.

It is close to a week now the story of the rearrest of Nnamdi Kanu broke,I have not heard any statement from any Igbo politicians.Ohaneze denied a statement credited to them.Emeka Ihedioha also did same.

Please,I want to hear from them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Are The So Called Igbo Leaders??? by sweetshisha: 8:43pm On Jul 04, 2021
Frontail:

What more do you want from Abaribe after forfeiting 100 million naira without a common thank you from Kanu or Ipob

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Governorship APC Primary Election Appeal Panel Submits Report / The Near-end Of An Era: How Fair Will History Be To Buhari? / Osinbajo Calls Attention Of Right Investors To Take Advantage Of Nigeria Econom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.