Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

I Need Korope On Hire Purchase Basis - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Need Korope On Hire Purchase Basis (822 Views)

I Need Korope Minibus / Mini Bus (korope) On Hire Purchase / Mini Bus ( Korope ) On Hired Purcbase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Korope On Hire Purchase Basis by ResourceHubNG: 8:32pm On Jul 04, 2021
I need Korope on Hire Purchase Basis.

I am ready to make deposit payment and will make weekly payment.

Kindly contact me let's do business

Thank you
Re: I Need Korope On Hire Purchase Basis by prof2007: 9:30pm On Jul 07, 2021
Where is your location?

ResourceHubNG:

Thank you
Re: I Need Korope On Hire Purchase Basis by Alex80s(m): 10:04pm On Jul 07, 2021
I hgjj
Re: I Need Korope On Hire Purchase Basis by zinoosaye(f): 10:42am On Jul 12, 2021
Pls my husband needs mini bus for hire purchase. Location is Sango ota. Thanks
Re: I Need Korope On Hire Purchase Basis by nobrico: 9:01pm On Jul 15, 2021
ResourceHubNG:

Thank you

Where is your location? What's the cost of the Korope tokunbo reg? How about insurance and registration? Do you have deposit? Are you single or married? Do you have a guarantor who is a civil servant? , do you have proof of address and ID? Will you be able to sign legal agreement at the presence of lawyer and your guarantor ?
Re: I Need Korope On Hire Purchase Basis by ResourceHubNG: 10:35pm On Jul 29, 2021
prof2007:
Where is your location?

Good Day. I have residence in both Ogun State and Lagos
Re: I Need Korope On Hire Purchase Basis by ResourceHubNG: 10:37pm On Jul 29, 2021
nobrico:

Where is your location? What's the cost of the Korope tokunbo reg? How about insurance and registration? Do you have deposit? Are you single or married? Do you have a guarantor who is a civil servant? , do you have proof of address and ID? Will you be able to sign legal agreement at the presence of lawyer and your guarantor ?

I am willing to sign. Provide guarantor. Even bring you to my residence. I can provide some deposit. I am seeking either a Nigerian used or imported, so long as the engine is still okay. I don't have a civil servant guarantor. I can make biweekly visits so you see me throughout the course of the repayment
Re: I Need Korope On Hire Purchase Basis by Healthquest: 12:34am On Jul 30, 2021
ResourceHubNG:

Thank you
if you are in port, i can risk it
Re: I Need Korope On Hire Purchase Basis by ResourceHubNG: 4:08am On Jul 30, 2021
Healthquest:
if you are in port, i can risk it

Oops. I'm in the SW.

(1) (Reply)

TOYOTA MUSCLE CAMRY 07/08 / A Brand New 2021 Hilux Adventure / 2005 Toyota Matrix Available @2.7m Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.