Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:47 AM

Happy Independent Day To The United States Of America - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Happy Independent Day To The United States Of America (306 Views)

Burkina Faso Suspends BBC, Voice Of America For Two Weeks / Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes / The United States Government Has Officially Shutdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Independent Day To The United States Of America by WazobiaNEWS(f): 10:29pm On Jul 04, 2021
Happy Independent Day To the United States Of America, Happy Fourth Of July, From all of us, most importantly to our Correspondent in United States Lilian Lbliss we jointly say happy independent day to Americans.

President Biden knows how to put it best when he repeatedly says, "America is an IDEA."

For those who live outside the United States or who just visit the United States and stay in a hotel or with a family member, America is a blessed country that got here by accident, BUT NEVER HAVE America gain all this greatness by accident, everything that made America great today where all worked for while few were fought for...

It's very hard to understand the United States, both for those born in the United state, for those born outside the united state but later find themselves in the united state, for those just visiting and reading everything readable about this great country United States, the truth remains that the USA is a complex country

Today is her independence, Join US AfriNOTES TO Wish America HAPPY Independent https://afrinotes.com/it-is-time-to-end-americas-longest-wars-president-joe-biden-announce/ from all of us NL_SOFT AfriNOTES.com

Credit: Happy Independent Day To the United States Of America

1 Like

Re: Happy Independent Day To The United States Of America by Tolams16(m): 10:30pm On Jul 04, 2021
Ftc
Re: Happy Independent Day To The United States Of America by Jostoman: 10:34pm On Jul 04, 2021
Congratulations to you Mr Biden and GOD BLESS UNITED STATE OF AMERICA. I hope Mr Biden can send one month invitation visa for me at least to leave this hell fire small.
Re: Happy Independent Day To The United States Of America by nairalandankrah: 10:36pm On Jul 04, 2021
OP Shame no dey catch you!
You're celebrating USA but you don't want to support True federalism/Resource control in Nigeria

Re: Happy Independent Day To The United States Of America by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 04, 2021
Very soon we will start treating Americans in de language de understand very well,,,=Pythonese language
PMB = Next Level, 4 + 4 = 2023
Mak i disappear b4 de com my head

Re: Happy Independent Day To The United States Of America by WazobiaNEWS(f): 10:44pm On Jul 04, 2021
Yes i feel shame when i read news coming from Africa Nigeria, with human right abuses from the lead government and all time Government of Africa Nigeria

Yes i do feel shame

When i country i call home can't generate revenue from any other source apart from Borrowing from IMF, China, World Bank and many others while they loot the Africa Nigeria resources at the detriment of the innocent Masses

I Don't only fear shame, i cry for Africa Nigeria

Thanks

nairalandankrah:
OP Shame no dey catch you!
You're celebrating USA but you don't want to support True federalism/Resource control in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Happy Independent Day To The United States Of America by viyon02: 11:47pm On Jul 04, 2021
The margin between Nigeria and U.S is unimaginable, in reality is like young male Lion vs a Dog ( in animal world) and the two countries are on the same planet, ironically weather and mineral resources is on the side of Nigeria, but the only and one and only problem is leadership. We have demonic leaders while they have patriotic leaders lobaton. God does it mean we blacks will not inherit your kingdom?

(1) (Reply)

Afghan Women Defiled Taliban, Lead Anti-taliban Protests / Lafarge Financed ISIS With Million Of Dollars With Full Knowledge Of France(vid) / Latest Coups In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.