Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,563 members, 7,812,823 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Who Can Help Me Answer This? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Can Help Me Answer This? (142 Views)

Answer This Quiz, win 5000 Naira! Quiz No. 2 / Think You're Smart?...Answer This Riddle / Answer This Riddle And Win Big (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Help Me Answer This? by Arry110(m): 3:09am On Jul 05, 2021
I have this assignment that is due today and I don Dey crack my head since

Re: Who Can Help Me Answer This? by MightySparrow: 6:45am On Jul 05, 2021
The assignment was given to you na?!
Solve your problem. The National Assembly has said the is no solution. That, some parts of the 1999 constitution must be amended, and that is beyond their reach. Is it me, in working on my farm that will amend the constitution?

That your lecturer self.......

(1) (Reply)

All Heavens Best And GLORIOUS UNIFICATION / Enugu Enugu To Neni Neni Via Taxi, Car, Shuttle 08086510264 Foxxymobile / BREAKING: JAMB Announces New Date For Mop-up UTME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.