Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

I Have No Rancour With Fayemi – Adeniyi Adebayo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have No Rancour With Fayemi – Adeniyi Adebayo (7467 Views)

Wike Meets With Fayemi, Omisore In London As Rift With Atiku Widens / Labor: Ugwuanyi's Administration First To Pay Minimum Wage Without Rancour / Ekiti Tribunal: INEC Witnesses Disagree With Fayemi, APC Lawyers Over Altered Re (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have No Rancour With Fayemi – Adeniyi Adebayo by gistsmill04: 5:13am On Jul 05, 2021
Otunba Adeniyi Adebayo discounted insinuations of the cold war between him and the governor, Kayode Fayemi. He was the Minister of Industry, Trade and Investment.

He and Fayemi are together and consult each other on how Ekiti can move forward and on how the All Progressive Congress (APC) can retain the capacity to consolidate the achievements that have occurred since its return to power in 2018.

Adebayo also dismantled the rumored he was planning to contest for the Governor’s seat in 2022 during an enlarged meeting of APC stakeholders held at the Government House last weekend in Ado Ekiti, Adebayo also dispelled the rumour making the rounds that he was planning to contest for the governorship seat again in 2022.

He urged all leaders and members of the APC to be as united as a bunch of broom, which is the symbol of the party to ensure it wins the governorship poll scheduled for June 18, 2022, to ensure continuity of progressive policies, programmes and projects in the state.

Adebayo said rather than seek another term in office, he would work with other APC elders, chieftains and members to produce a worthy successor for Fayemi next year which he described as his own “fourth term.”

The ex-governor described Fayemi’s first tenure as his own “second term” and the present tenure as his “third term while an APC victory at the 2022 poll would be his “fourth term.”

Adebayo denied any Fayemi rift and said, “Fayemi Kayode and I are one. Between us there is no division. We always work together and constantly consult on political and governance issues in the state and nationally.”

Adebayo stressed that continuity and consolidation are necessary to ensure that Ekiti is firmly established along the long-range path to development that was recognized locally and globally and that all stakeholders needed assistance.

However, Adeniyi Adebayo called for a change in political and governance generation to allow young people to become greater participants, stating that the APC platform is a genuine chance for them.

Fayemi warned party members against split trends in addressing the meeting and stated that the party needs a unity of purpose to win in the polls next year.

The governor called on the APC, by describing it as one, to stop advocating for certain leaders on their own personal agenda but to work for the corporate agenda to ensure that the party would attract the electorate to ensure the victory of future elections.

He said intra-party caucuses named “JKF Tokan-Tokan” and “Adebayo Original” should not be promoted again, for example, “there’s only a single APC structure in the government.”
https://www.ngtimes.net/2021/07/i-have-no-rancour-fayemi-adeniyi-adebayo.html

1 Like

Re: I Have No Rancour With Fayemi – Adeniyi Adebayo by illicit(m): 6:25am On Jul 05, 2021
This minister of trade don't do anything
Re: I Have No Rancour With Fayemi – Adeniyi Adebayo by Caboceer: 6:33am On Jul 05, 2021
Really who gives a shìt...two low-quality human beings, working to further nefarious ends as usual

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Rancour With Fayemi – Adeniyi Adebayo by saphiere(f): 6:45am On Jul 05, 2021
Re: I Have No Rancour With Fayemi – Adeniyi Adebayo by Nuelito: 6:45am On Jul 05, 2021
Their palava
Re: I Have No Rancour With Fayemi – Adeniyi Adebayo by DenreleDave(m): 6:45am On Jul 05, 2021
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: I Have No Rancour With Fayemi – Adeniyi Adebayo by Cunnilingus(m): 6:47am On Jul 05, 2021
If una like Kill una selves. We are struggling to buy food
Re: I Have No Rancour With Fayemi – Adeniyi Adebayo by jaytee01(m): 6:47am On Jul 05, 2021
This is actually proof that they are quarreling.
Re: I Have No Rancour With Fayemi – Adeniyi Adebayo by NovusHomo(m): 6:50am On Jul 05, 2021
Re: I Have No Rancour With Fayemi – Adeniyi Adebayo by superlanny(m): 6:51am On Jul 05, 2021
-
Re: I Have No Rancour With Fayemi – Adeniyi Adebayo by superlanny(m): 6:53am On Jul 05, 2021
This are the type of people we have as leaders, just look at the critical national issues they are trashing out.

Seun, I have been withholding some thunder for a while now, let's dash some people some na cheesy
Re: I Have No Rancour With Fayemi – Adeniyi Adebayo by vepval: 6:58am On Jul 05, 2021
Noted
Re: I Have No Rancour With Fayemi – Adeniyi Adebayo by Awoleesu(m): 7:03am On Jul 05, 2021
gistsmil: Otunba Adeniyi Adebayo discounted discountenanced insinuations of the cold war between him and the governor, Kayode Fayemi. He was is the Minister of Industry, Trade and Investment.
Re: I Have No Rancour With Fayemi – Adeniyi Adebayo by dan761(m): 7:05am On Jul 05, 2021
superlanny:
This are the type of people we have as leaders, just look at the critical national issues they are trashing out.

Seun, I have been withholding some thunder for a while now, let's dash some people some na cheesy

Are you a Thunder Man ...Sango Olukoso Abeg oo still withhold it , Herdsmen,Boko Haram etc still dey on .
Re: I Have No Rancour With Fayemi – Adeniyi Adebayo by Lattop(m): 7:34am On Jul 05, 2021
That one na ur problem
Re: I Have No Rancour With Fayemi – Adeniyi Adebayo by Loyehoh: 7:40am On Jul 05, 2021
Ohhhh
Re: I Have No Rancour With Fayemi – Adeniyi Adebayo by Opzy94(m): 7:53am On Jul 05, 2021
Politicians sha

Have you been looking for FOREX signals with 80% surety or aiming to become a pro in the FOREX trade? Search no more, LUCRE FX� is here for you! Free 3 days trial for the signals, free signals for training coupled with mentorship. DM https:///2348103979081 for further enquiries
Call/Text 08103979081 for further enquiries
Re: I Have No Rancour With Fayemi – Adeniyi Adebayo by sweetshisha: 8:13am On Jul 05, 2021
illicit:
This minister of trade don't do anything

Yet he nominated and supported Okonjo iweala till she became World Trade Organisation DG

1 Like

Re: I Have No Rancour With Fayemi – Adeniyi Adebayo by SEYILIGHT(m): 8:22am On Jul 05, 2021
2021 war has started already…
Re: I Have No Rancour With Fayemi – Adeniyi Adebayo by Gbajure(m): 9:13am On Jul 05, 2021
Caboceer:
Really who gives a shìt...two low-quality human beings, working to further nefarious ends as usual

Becos they are Yorubas. We know u ppl well
Re: I Have No Rancour With Fayemi – Adeniyi Adebayo by Abalado(f): 4:43pm On Jul 05, 2021
Another mumu from my state,,even if u want to be governor who won vote for u na

(1) (Reply)

Edo North 2023: Oshiomhole Campaigns In Igarra (Video) / Ten Biggest Cities In Igboland / Goodluck Jonathan To Interact With Nigerians Via Facebook- Brilliant Idea!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.