Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,608 members, 7,955,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:25 PM

Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2021/2022 Check July Application Update - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2021/2022 Check July Application Update (3634 Views)

FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply / 2021 UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme: Application Update / Federal Civil Service Recruitment Application 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2021/2022 Check July Application Update by newbox3030(m): 6:34am On Jul 05, 2021
FCSC Recruitment 2021 Update! Have you heard about the Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2021? Do you wish to be enrolled in the Civil Service Commission application process? If yes, then read this article carefully.

About FCSC Recruitment 2021

FCSC Recruitment and Job Application 2021. This article is here to guide you on how to apply for Federal Civil Service recruitment on the FCSC official portal.

Are you interested in joining the FG Civil Service career program? If yes, ensure you read this post to the end to get everything needed to stand a chance of being shortlisted in the Civil Service recruitment 2021.

Many aspirants have asked us “When is the Federal Civil Service 2021 recruitment starting?”

This question will be answered on this page and everything you need to know before being shortlisted for the FCSC program will also be clearly stated. So, don’t go anywhere.

Applicants who want to download the FCSC application form should do so by visiting the Federal Civil Service Commission official website at www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng and download the FCSC form 2021 PDF.

N/B: FCSC registration is completely free. Do not pay anyone to register for the program.

Having said that, let’s quickly move to how you can register for FCSC job vacancies.

== Available Vacancy Details ==

Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) applicants need to understand that the Federal Civil Service Commission recruits officers annually into the under-listed MDAs nationwide.

Federal Ministry of Finance

Federal Ministry of Information

The Federal Ministry of Transport

Federal Ministry of Justice

Federal Ministry of Education

The Federal Ministry of Environment

Federal Ministry of Science and Technology

Federal Ministry of Information and Culture

The Federal Ministry of Trade and Investments

Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing

Federal Ministry of Labour & Productivity

Ministry of Foreign Affairs

General for the Federation

General of the Federation

Office of the Surveyor

Office of the Auditor

Bureau of Public Procurement.

In other to apply successfully, you’ll need to visit any of the FCSC jobs listed above to start your application process. The FCSC Portal opens whenever the recruitment scheme is on.

Candidates seeking to join the Federal Civil Service Commission recruitment will have to follow the given procedure and instructions just as outlined on our website.

General Requirements and Qualifications

https://www.blockchaintechsystem.com/federal-civil-service-recruitment-2021-2022-check-july-application-update/
Re: Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2021/2022 Check July Application Update by sukar886: 4:18pm On Jul 05, 2021
Nice one
Re: Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2021/2022 Check July Application Update by illicit(m): 4:25pm On Jul 05, 2021
The site is not loading...
Re: Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2021/2022 Check July Application Update by Dahunsipaul(m): 6:24pm On Jul 05, 2021
Lol I pity who click on the site

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2021/2022 Check July Application Update by DamilareAdek: 3:20pm On Jul 10, 2021
Good afternoon sir/ma
I have a question. I was told I've been shortlisted on federal job, one of the ministries precisely. I just want to ask like in how many months time will it take the letter of appointment to be out. Thanks as I awaits your responses

(1) (Reply)

Are You Unemployed Or Even Underemployed? Please Come In / Mtn Is Recruiting For 21 Positions / Pls, How Do I Get To Oriental Hotel From Oshodi? It's Urgent, Thanks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.