Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,311 members, 7,822,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Any Cheap Hotel In Agbarho, Near Train Station? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Cheap Hotel In Agbarho, Near Train Station? (632 Views)

Aerial View Of Lagos Metrol Rail And The Marina Train Station / Jubril Gawat: What The Yaba Train Station Will Look Look When Finished / Accident Victim At Elohor Clinic Agbarho, Do You Know Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Cheap Hotel In Agbarho, Near Train Station? by Bambillo: 7:34am On Jul 05, 2021
I left Yenagoa last week for Warri to join Warri-Itakpe train service having known how cheap is the service to my Abuja destination. The journey was stress-free and economical to my pockets.

My resumption to Yenagoa is fast-approaching and I need to join the same mode of transportation service. This time, Itakpe-Agbarho section with a view to joining a Yenagoa public vehicle. My problem is the arrival time of the service at Agbarho: 7 p.m.

I will prefer to sleep over in an hotel in order to continue my journey the following morning to avoid the rigours and attacks of the road.

Any cheap hotel in Agbarho of #2000?
Re: Any Cheap Hotel In Agbarho, Near Train Station? by midasbliss(f): 5:01pm On Aug 13, 2023
Bambillo:
I left Yenagoa last week for Warri to join Warri-Itakpe train service having known how cheap is the service to my Abuja destination. The journey was stress-free and economical to my pockets.

My resumption to Yenagoa is fast-approaching and I need to join the same mode of transportation service. This time, Itakpe-Agbarho section with a view to joining a Yenagoa public vehicle. My problem is the arrival time of the service at Agbarho: 7 p.m.

I will prefer to sleep over in an hotel in order to continue my journey the following morning to avoid the rigours and attacks of the road.

Any cheap hotel in Agbarho of #2000?

Please, I need a little help. Is there a direct way to get to Agbarho from Yenagoa?

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Safest Cities In Nigeria / South Korea Visa Process Needed.. / Guys Comming To Uk This What To Expect Fantastic Weather

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.