Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,872 members, 7,956,297 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:22 AM

K1 De Ultimate Undergoes Surgery In Hospital (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / K1 De Ultimate Undergoes Surgery In Hospital (Photos) (43917 Views)

Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos / Monalisa Chinda Visits Mr. Ibu At The Hospital (Photos) / Bobrisky Undergoes Surgery In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: K1 De Ultimate Undergoes Surgery In Hospital (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 1:30pm On Jul 05, 2021
Oluromantic:
Him time never reach. Only God knows how his death will be with this his strong juju for fame

and how that one take concern u?
Re: K1 De Ultimate Undergoes Surgery In Hospital (Photos) by walyx(m): 1:32pm On Jul 05, 2021
Ghostmode2two:

Good suggestion but think about the young men that are living in rented apartment. Will the landlord allow them to plant tomatoes there? The ones their fathers cemented the whole compound, will their father allow them to break the cement and turn it into a small farm?

U get sense oo.

1 Like

Re: K1 De Ultimate Undergoes Surgery In Hospital (Photos) by lovemoi2(f): 1:39pm On Jul 05, 2021
Ghostmode2two:

Good suggestion but think about the young men that are living in rented apartment. Will the landlord allow them to plant tomatoes there? The ones their fathers cemented the whole compound, will their father allow them to break the cement and turn it into a small farm?

THERE ARE 200 MILLION PEOPLE LIVING IN NIGERIA.
WHEN A SUGGESTION IS MADE YOU COULD IGNORE, IF IT DOES NOT CONCERN YOU

I KNOW NIGERIA AND I HAVE SEEN THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE LIVING IN COUMPOUDS WITHOUT INTERLOCKED TILES, I HAVE SEEN EMPTY FRONTAGES AND EMPTY BACKYARDS.

I HAVE SEEN YOUNG GUYS COMPLAINING ABOUT HOW THINGS ARE EXPENSIVE YET THEY DO NOTHING

SO I AM REFERRING TO THOSE PEOPLE.

HAVE A GOOD DAY
Re: K1 De Ultimate Undergoes Surgery In Hospital (Photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 05, 2021
Ghostmode2two:

people use cement bags to farm ( sack farming).It's 2021 we should learn how to think outside the box. undecided

1 Like

Re: K1 De Ultimate Undergoes Surgery In Hospital (Photos) by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 1:47pm On Jul 05, 2021
Baba self dey use powerbank, lol.
Re: K1 De Ultimate Undergoes Surgery In Hospital (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:55pm On Jul 05, 2021
walyx:

U get sense oo.
My brother thank you because where I live, my neighbor who owns the house do not even allow his tenants to raise just local chicken not to talk of turning it to a small farm.God bless you

2 Likes

Re: K1 De Ultimate Undergoes Surgery In Hospital (Photos) by Emmypure: 2:03pm On Jul 05, 2021
How is this news relevant.
Re: K1 De Ultimate Undergoes Surgery In Hospital (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:03pm On Jul 05, 2021
Wittyduchess:
people use cement bags to farm ( sack farming).It's 2021 we should learn how to think outside the box. undecided
Baba thinking outside the box is very good but try to consider other factors. I have lived a compound that the landlord don't want to see common local chicken in his compound
Re: K1 De Ultimate Undergoes Surgery In Hospital (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:04pm On Jul 05, 2021
lovemoi2:

THERE ARE 200 MILLION PEOPLE LIVING IN NIGERIA.
WHEN A SUGGESTION IS MADE YOU COULD IGNORE, IF IT DOES NOT CONCERN YOU

I KNOW NIGERIA AND I HAVE SEEN THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE LIVING IN COUMPOUDS WITHOUT INTERLOCKED TILES, I HAVE SEEN EMPTY FRONTAGES AND EMPTY BACKYARDS.

I HAVE SEEN YOUNG GUYS COMPLAINING ABOUT HOW THINGS ARE EXPENSIVE YET THEY DO NOTHING

SO I AM REFERRING TO THOSE PEOPLE.

HAVE A GOOD DAY

If it's their fathers' compound fine but tenancy is another issue. I truly understand you

1 Like

Re: K1 De Ultimate Undergoes Surgery In Hospital (Photos) by Aderewah: 2:11pm On Jul 05, 2021
Ghostmode2two:
Baba thinking outside the box is very good but try to consider other factors. I have lived a compound that the landlord don't want to see common local chicken in his compound

Find uncompleted house in your area, contact owner and do sack vegetable farm
Re: K1 De Ultimate Undergoes Surgery In Hospital (Photos) by OloyeVIII: 2:15pm On Jul 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
Quick recovery

Hospital...one hell of a place I don't want to go
one Medication morning & night... keeps the illness at bay.
Re: K1 De Ultimate Undergoes Surgery In Hospital (Photos) by zaxbash: 2:35pm On Jul 05, 2021
Afonja grin nice one
Amotekun777:
Foolish 9ja pple wishing him quick recovery. Stupid pple, no wonder ur corrupt Politicians would keep taking advantage of y'all.

KWAM 1 is a MURDERER and THUG! angry

This foolish man that supports all thieves, corrupt Politicians, thugs. He's an accomplice to them all and to the current sufferings of the common, average Nigerian yet, they're all here wishing him speedy recovery. Anyway, may he get well soon but, reap the fruits of his handiwork.

Foolish man! angry
Re: K1 De Ultimate Undergoes Surgery In Hospital (Photos) by Omolomo4eva(m): 2:46pm On Jul 05, 2021
K1 u r healed in Jesus name. Be alive for people like me pls
Re: K1 De Ultimate Undergoes Surgery In Hospital (Photos) by Tomilola360: 2:51pm On Jul 05, 2021
How will you sing for APC and go free cheesy grin
Re: K1 De Ultimate Undergoes Surgery In Hospital (Photos) by Telldem1(m): 2:53pm On Jul 05, 2021
Amotekun777:
Foolish 9ja pple wishing him quick recovery. Stupid pple, no wonder ur corrupt Politicians would keep taking advantage of y'all.

This foolish man that supports all thieves, corrupt Politicians, thugs. He's an accomplice to them all and to the current sufferings of the common, average Nigerian yet, they're all here wishing him speedy recovery. Anyway, may he get well soon but, reap the fruits of his handiwork.

Foolish man! angry
I cried like a baby the day I heard the same thing from aged Yoruba man that k1 works with govt unto assassination.

1 Like

Re: K1 De Ultimate Undergoes Surgery In Hospital (Photos) by splashbaby(m): 2:54pm On Jul 05, 2021
Calm down saint Amotekun, we know he’s not clean but still we can show him compassion when he’s down.
Amotekun777:

Foolish man! angry
Re: K1 De Ultimate Undergoes Surgery In Hospital (Photos) by walexzandra02: 2:55pm On Jul 05, 2021
I wish you Quick Recovery sir in Sha Allah
Re: K1 De Ultimate Undergoes Surgery In Hospital (Photos) by Dalivingrin: 3:01pm On Jul 05, 2021
Ade Ori okin �
Re: K1 De Ultimate Undergoes Surgery In Hospital (Photos) by Herdeybayo1(m): 3:42pm On Jul 05, 2021
quick recovery.....@Ade ori okin
Re: K1 De Ultimate Undergoes Surgery In Hospital (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 3:56pm On Jul 05, 2021
I hope it is not gonorrhoea or syphilis
Re: K1 De Ultimate Undergoes Surgery In Hospital (Photos) by Kaymaxine(m): 4:08pm On Jul 05, 2021
lakesidepapa:

Which SK? Oluaye is a vegan to the core
Vegan wey use ogunfe chop amala
Re: K1 De Ultimate Undergoes Surgery In Hospital (Photos) by Abalado(f): 4:28pm On Jul 05, 2021
Waiting he they chop self,e be like Amala,,the thing they hungry me o,but him come they look like woman with the cap way they him head bayi o
Re: K1 De Ultimate Undergoes Surgery In Hospital (Photos) by Cyphar(m): 4:44pm On Jul 05, 2021
Fahdiga:
Quick recovery but quit smoking SK

YOU MEAN SIKIRU? grin
Re: K1 De Ultimate Undergoes Surgery In Hospital (Photos) by Harvest601(m): 4:47pm On Jul 05, 2021
well get 1k
Re: K1 De Ultimate Undergoes Surgery In Hospital (Photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 05, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
why dem come dress am like woman ? angry
that's theater cloth.

1 Like

Re: K1 De Ultimate Undergoes Surgery In Hospital (Photos) by Ooye12: 5:16pm On Jul 05, 2021
E yonusi K1 oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Reacts As Court Nullifies His Uncle, Adeleke's Nomination / Ijebu Dances With Late Sister's Child After Her Death During Child Birth / Basketmouth Kids Jet Out In Style For The Long Holiday [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.