Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Posing & Smiling With A Policeman In Throwback Photo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Posing & Smiling With A Policeman In Throwback Photo (81285 Views)

Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo / Buhari, Ojukwu, Orji Kalu And Babangida In Throwback Photo / Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Posing & Smiling With A Policeman In Throwback Photo by Freebills12: 12:32pm On Jul 06, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
FoolishBoy419:

Since when did Ipob idiots even started believing that Buhari is alive? What happened to your Jubril theory?

But I'll still respond to you though. First of all, even if they keep adjourning the case, what makes you so sure that the next administration will not keep him in jail?

Secondly, there is no proof that his "adoption" was illegal. There are so many possibilities (bilateral cooperation between Kenya and Nigeria, Interpol, etc). And when those captured ESN start testifying against him and considering all of his utterances, the legality of his arrest won't save him.

Thirdly, are you aware that so many NATIVE, WHITE BRITISH citizens are currently being held in third world countries without Britain being able to do anything other than wailing? Are you seriously of the belief that those "eyes" will prioritize the release of your albino hunchback, a proven criminal (who has insulted the west on several occasions, threatened law enforcement officers, and created an armed group with unregistered weapons) over the humanitarian issues of Ethiopia, Yemen, Palestine, Myanmar, and so on? How many human rights abusers have been dealt with by those "eyes"?

What have those "eyes" done about the Lekki issue? What about operation python dance? What about the injustice against the Shiites? What about the illegal detention of Zakzaky? If you think these cases are of less importance than the release of Kanu then indeed, YOU ARE MAD.

He will be prosecuted and nothing will happen. I'm surprised you have not even mentioned trump in your postcheesy

You just like a fool living in a fool. Paradise. Try and listen to Arise TV interview with Bar. Ejiofor KANU's lawyer then you will be informed about KANU's case. You are just speculating on what you think. Kenyan government has denied that KANU was arrested in Kenya and you are still talking of cooperation between Nigeria and Kenyan military service. Read and argue with facts.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Posing & Smiling With A Policeman In Throwback Photo by FoolishBoy419: 5:56pm On Jul 06, 2021
Freebills12:
[color=#006600][/color]

You just like a fool living in a fool. Paradise. Try and listen to Arise TV interview with Bar. Ejiofor KANU's lawyer then you will be informed about KANU's case. You are just speculating on what you think. Kenyan government has denied that KANU was arrested in Kenya and you are still talking of cooperation between Nigeria and Kenyan military service. Read and argue with facts.

I don't have time to listen to such. The legality of his arrest, even if it does not exist, will not save him in any court of law. Especially after he'd jumped bail
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Posing & Smiling With A Policeman In Throwback Photo by Freebills12: 8:55am On Jul 07, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
FoolishBoy419:

I don't have time to listen to such. The legality of his arrest, even if it does not exist, will not save him in any court of law. Especially after he'd jumped bail

Trash it is left for the court to decide whether he jump bail or not considering the military invasion of his household on 18th September 2019. One thing is that you Fulanis are making easy for KANU to win. The Nigerian army invaded his house killed 28 people, do you expect him to stay so that he will be killed, I forget that you don't know that right to life is Fundamental Human Rights .... Fulani never disappoints
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Posing & Smiling With A Policeman In Throwback Photo by FoolishBoy419: 8:58am On Jul 09, 2021
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Trash it is left for the court to decide whether he jump bail or not considering the military invasion of his household on 18th September 2019. One thing is that you Fulanis are making easy for KANU to win. The Nigerian army invaded his house killed 28 people, do you expect him to stay so that he will be killed, I forget that you don't know that right to life is Fundamental Human Rights .... Fulani never disappoints

And the trashy bastards continue being trash. Who told you that I'm fulani? Lol. Maybe you have a bit of Amnesia but the Ohamadickhead violated his bail conditions severally before the eventual invasion. He held rallies and traveled out of Abuja. We shall see how the court will judge. With all of the phones that have been seized from the likes of Ikonsu and all of the captured ESN members that are willing to testify against Kanu for a reduced sentence, it's only fool that can expect Kanu to be acquitted.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Posing & Smiling With A Policeman In Throwback Photo by Freebills12: 12:43pm On Jul 09, 2021
[color=#770077][/color]
FoolishBoy419:

And the trashy bastards continue being trash. Who told you that I'm fulani? Lol. Maybe you have a bit of Amnesia but the Ohamadickhead violated his bail conditions severally before the eventual invasion. He held rallies and traveled out of Abuja. We shall see how the court will judge. With all of the phones that have been seized from the likes of Ikonsu and all of the captured ESN members that are willing to testify against Kanu for a reduced sentence, it's only fool that can expect Kanu to be acquitted.

Funny enough your line of thought resembles that of the Fulani, though you may not be one but you reason like them. Just as you mentioned he held rallies and travelled out Abuja, it is left for the court to decide, it is not the duty of army to decide or is Nigerian constitution do not present one as being innocent until convicted by the court? Talking of phones and testimonies from allgded ESN member it is still a matter to be discussed in the court. As of today Nigerian govt has not added any charges to the Kanu's on going court case... As confirmed by his lawyer. Argue with facts, that Nigerian govt paid some youth to be saying trash against KANU is a matter to be discussed in court... Some even said 2000 heads to bury one person... How reasonable is that assertion, I know you bought all that trash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sanusi Arrives Lagos Airport (photos) / Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures / Egheomhanre Eyieyien Dies After Facebook Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.