Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,208 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:27 PM

Premier Cool Celebrates Father’s Day With The Launch Of The Blue Room Banters - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Premier Cool Celebrates Father’s Day With The Launch Of The Blue Room Banters (366 Views)

Sugartainment Media At The Media Launch Of The Nigeria Reggae Festival, 2021 / Premier Cool To Reward Customers With All Expense Paid To Dubai In #chill&win / Peace Ambassador Agency Calebrate World Peace Day With A Walk (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Premier Cool Celebrates Father’s Day With The Launch Of The Blue Room Banters by Oladipupo22: 9:17am On Jul 05, 2021
In celebration of Father’s Day, Premier Cool recently hosted a number of notable Dads to a night of fun, game, music and manly conversations! Event held at the exclusive 5 Cowries Lounge, Ikoyi Lagos.

The brand had earlier surprised these dads with special gift boxes prior to the Father’s Day event. Check out the heartfelt and thoughtful way Premier Cool chose to honour and celebrate Nigerian Fathers.

The Premier Cool Father’s Day event featured a host of celebrity dads led by the brand’s recently signed Ambassador, Deyemi Okanlawon in attendance were Bryan Okwara, Jimmy Odukoya, Akah Nnani, Dr. Sid, Oscar Oyinsan to name a few. The visibly excited fathers expressed their appreciations towards Premier Cool for honouring them. Speaking at the event, Nollywood Actor and Premier Cool brand ambassador Deyemi Okanlawon said it was quite refreshing to see men and father’s alike being appreciated and celebrated.

“Men and Fathers aren’t often celebrated, so to see a brand go the extra mile to celebrate us, is very refreshing and quite commendable. I want to say a very heartfelt thank you to Premier cool for such a kind gesture”. He said

The highlight of the event was the launch of the Blue Room Banters, a show where men are able to bare it all, facilitating conversations men ought to have but rarely get the opportunity to. Building emotionally intelligent, self-aware and confident men is one of the core objectives of the show and would have different expressions during the course of each season.

The lovely night came to a beautiful climax with a special performance by Nigerian Singing sensation khemmiesings, who gave an outstanding performance to the admiration of all.

Re: Premier Cool Celebrates Father’s Day With The Launch Of The Blue Room Banters by Oladipupo22: 9:20am On Jul 05, 2021
More pictures from the event

Re: Premier Cool Celebrates Father’s Day With The Launch Of The Blue Room Banters by heniford2: 9:41am On Jul 05, 2021
I bought this soap in SA and I compared it with Nigerian own brethren pity Nigeria our standard organization are not working kia I shield tears something is really wrong in Nigeria i bought milk, soda coke, sugar and compared it to ours I feel so bitterness how come there's is more awesome then ours brethren we are finish.
Re: Premier Cool Celebrates Father’s Day With The Launch Of The Blue Room Banters by Oladipupo22: 9:46am On Jul 05, 2021
Additional pictures

(1) (Reply)

Enjoy Sallah Better With Itel / Iphone 13 Pro Max, Ipad 2020, Mac Book Pro Giveaway! / BRIT Awards 2022: Adele Wows In Sweeping Black Gown Following Las Vegas Residenc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.