Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,748 members, 7,865,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:40 AM

Hello Please I Need Help Right Now. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hello Please I Need Help Right Now. (265 Views)

COVID-19: Nine Dangerous African Countries You Must Avoid Right Now - PM News / Lady Who Was Find Unclad In Ajah Now In LUTH, She Needs Help Right Now. VIDEO / 10 Parasites That Could Be Infecting You Right Now (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Please I Need Help Right Now. by Efe42(m): 9:32am On Jul 05, 2021
my fiance has little swelling face for sometime now and it refuse to go back as normal.

The left side chick have been swelling even before I meet her but I'd love her so much but the little swelling side is covering her real beauty I'd feel hurt inside me but according to her she has taking medication, but something inside me tells me she hasn't taking real medication to subside and reduce the swelling part to normal please anyone I'd needs your advice on what's next.
Re: Hello Please I Need Help Right Now. by AskProf: 9:40am On Jul 05, 2021
On a Monday morning?

You love her because she spreads for you?

Pls MODs, Nairaland need to be fumigated.
Re: Hello Please I Need Help Right Now. by Efe42(m): 1:07pm On Jul 05, 2021
AskProf:
On a Monday morning?

You love her because she spreads for you?

Pls MODs, Nairaland need to be fumigated.

What's your problem I never said something like spread or sex I holy come to seek advice on what to do.
Re: Hello Please I Need Help Right Now. by 1F30M4(f): 3:57pm On Jul 05, 2021
Please take her to the hospital, if you truly mean it orr atleast tell her to go seek medical attention asap.
Re: Hello Please I Need Help Right Now. by AgentGoat: 4:54pm On Jul 05, 2021
Go to a teaching hospital in your state. Likely autoimmune disorders.
Re: Hello Please I Need Help Right Now. by Efe42(m): 6:10pm On Jul 05, 2021
1F30M4:
Please take her to the hospital, if you truly mean it orr atleast tell her to go seek medical attention asap.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Ct Scan In Abuja Nigeria / Medical Certificate's And Reports / Five Youths Die While Conveying Corpse Of Cholera Victim From Lagos To Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.