Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Please Can Any One Have Information About Kazakhstan - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Can Any One Have Information About Kazakhstan (816 Views)

Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora / Tourists Worldwide Flock To See This Strange Ice Volcano In Kazakhstan (Photos) / The Reality About Kazakhstan And Warning To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Can Any One Have Information About Kazakhstan by olatunji009(m): 9:51am On Jul 05, 2021
My friend get scholarship in Kazakhstan to study master in that country. Please can any one have information about that country or can he work there after finished his master
Thanks
Re: Please Can Any One Have Information About Kazakhstan by Petyprincess(f): 10:06am On Jul 05, 2021
I never knew this country until this year that I stumbled on a thread of a guy who committed suicide after getting scammed by an agent so since then anytime I hear about this country, this incident crosses my mind.

Little findings of this country!
Kazakhstan, officially the Republic of Kazakhstan, is a transcontinental country mainly located in Central Asia with a smaller portion west of the Ural in Eastern Europe.

Please before traveling out make sure you research a lot about a country!! Don't be tempted or desperate to leave Nigeria and end up in the worst country!! Tell your friend to make his findings of the scholarship and be sure it is not a scam.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Can Any One Have Information About Kazakhstan by Juliusmalema2: 10:13am On Jul 05, 2021
Kazakhstan is usually the preferred place where astronauts (NASA) launch their space craft from, I think that is one of the major things Kazakhstan is known for. It is sha closed to Russia.
Re: Please Can Any One Have Information About Kazakhstan by SensetionalGoal(m): 9:53pm On Jul 05, 2021
Kazakhstan again? That suicidal country, I fear who no fear Kazakhstan.
Re: Please Can Any One Have Information About Kazakhstan by olatunji009(m): 6:30am On Jul 06, 2021
SensetionalGoal:
Kazakhstan again? That suicidal country, I fear who no fear Kazakhstan.
Please have you traveled there before.
Re: Please Can Any One Have Information About Kazakhstan by SensetionalGoal(m): 12:54pm On Jul 06, 2021
[
quote author=olatunji009 post=103413547]
Please have you traveled there before. [/quote
]

Haven't you read here that a nairalander committed suicide because of frustration he encountered in that country?

1 Like

Re: Please Can Any One Have Information About Kazakhstan by Blurpy: 8:02am On Jul 07, 2021
A cousin brother of mine who was hell bent on traveling out , travelled to Kazakhstan and was killed there. They aren't used to Blacks. Not all countries are worth travelling to
Re: Please Can Any One Have Information About Kazakhstan by SensetionalGoal(m): 1:36pm On Jul 07, 2021
[
b]Blurpy[/b]

A cousin brother of mine who was hell bent on traveling out , travelled to Kazakhstan and was killed there. They aren't used to Blacks. Not all countries are worth travelling to
[/quote]

Really? Even the name is so wired.

(1) (Reply)

Baggage Claim Area At MMIA Lagos In Total Disaray (pics/video) / About To Come To Lagos To Get Something Done But Knows No Body / Sweden Visa !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.