Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Why You Need To Use The Samsung Galaxy A71 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why You Need To Use The Samsung Galaxy A71 (428 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Vs Umidigi S5 Pro Vs Galaxy A71 / The Tecno Camon 15 Vs The Samsung Galaxy A71 / The Samsung Galaxy A8 Series Full Specs & Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need To Use The Samsung Galaxy A71 by sharonamaget(f): 10:55am On Jul 05, 2021
As a kid, I remember feeling very excited and thrilled as my mum came home and presented me with the Samsung SGH-E105 for my birthday. It was my very first phone and I was so thrilled. I felt all grown up that day with my Samsung SGH-E105. There on, I continued with the trend of Samsung phones not because of the sentimental attachment that I had developed for this particular brand, but because of how much and how quickly they evolved over the years. For every age and phase of my life there was always a Samsung phone that was abreast with that season of my life. The Samsung brand is like the phrase “A dog is man’s best friend”. The Samsung brand was my best friend. Evolving with me, and following me everywhere I went and we created great memories together.
fast-forward to many years later, I am still a Samsung addict and today, I am here to tell you why you need to buy the amazing Samsung Galaxy A71.

- GALAXY A71 DESIGN AND DISPLAY
The Samsung galaxy A71 is one of the outstanding products the Samsung brand has amazed us with. The A71 has unique aesthetic features that make it stand out from every other brand.

Despite the 6.7-inch display and 4,500 mAh battery, the A71 is sleek and light. It has a flat surface and doesn’t feel heavy or bulky when you hold it. It uses the Samsung Infinity O screen technology, which means you get a punch hole camera design at the top of the display that is positioned in the notification bar, which keeps it away from general usage. The galaxy A71 uses a Super AMOLED Plus panel that presents excellent brightness levels, wide viewing angles and a vibrant colour. The galaxy A71 measures a 163.6x 76 x7.7mm and weighs 179g, which isn’t bad to manage and not a challenge to hold. It has a full HD+ resolution (1080x2400) which provides good level of detail on screen. There’s also an in-display optical finger print sensor embedded into the display and there’s an option to use the face recognition feature instead.

GALAXY A71 CAMERA AND BATTERY
The Samsung camera and battery life of the A71 has to be the second-best feature of the Galaxy A71 after the design. It comes with a 64MP camera, a 12MP ultra-wide sensor, a 5MP macro lens, and a 5MP depth sensor. The front camera clocks in at 32MP. The 32MP front camera takes high quality pictures that are vivid and of great color. So, if you are a fan of selfies, the galaxy A71 is exactly what you need. The Galaxy A71 also has four cameras at the back which makes it a full-on experience. The cameras at the back take very sharp and clear pictures. This would be great for entrepreneurs and content creators. As they would be able to take high quality pictures and videos of their products with the Galaxy A71. So, if you are an entrepreneur or content creator that needs an affordable phone with an excellent camera then you need to get the Galaxy A71.
The Samsung Galaxy A71 has an astounding battery life that can get you up to two full days on a single charge and a full day if you play video games and watch YouTube videos a lot.
It also comes with a 25W charger which allows the 4,500 mAh battery to go from 0 to 100 percent in around 80 minutes. Starting at 1%, 10 minutes of charging tops up 18% of the battery and 30 minutes takes the battery charge to 50%.

PERFORMANCE AND SPECIFICATIONS
The Samsung Galaxy A71 comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 765 chipset and 6GB of RAM. It comes with a 128GB Storage that’s more than enough for anyone to play around with. But just incase you run out of space, the A71 also has a microSD slot which supports cards up to 512GB size.
The Galaxy A71 comes with an android 10 operating system along with Samsung’s One UI.2.0 features that you find on Samsung’s flagship phones. The built-in screen recorder lets you record on-screen content with a single tap, Bixby Routines lets you automate various tasks on your phone, and Edge screen lets you quickly access apps and other functionality by swiping in from the edge of the display. You also get full Samsung Pay support.
In conclusion, the Samsung Galaxy A71, is the modern phone for the modern man. It is affordable and durable. It Is one phone that you can always rely on. It doesn’t matter if it’s for your business, or you want to create long lasting memories, you can always trust the Galaxy A71 to come through every time. The battery life is exceptional, and the design and display are top notch. The performance of this phone is great as well. It is fast processing and has a spacious storage you can play around with.

If you are interested in getting the Galaxy A71 or you would like to receive more information, then please click on the link.

(1) (Reply)

Huawei Brand New Phones Cheap Available Free Delivery / Brand New Oppo A54 For Sell / Win A Samsung A51 For 4,990 Naira During Dreamworks Black Friday Treasure Hunt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.