Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,690 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Update From The United Nations On Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update From The United Nations On Nnamdi Kanu (1338 Views)

Xenophobia: Protesters In Abuja Set Bonfire On Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road (Pix) / Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki / Angela Merkel Set To Visit Nigeria, Other West African Nations On Wednesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update From The United Nations On Nnamdi Kanu by EmmaJnr1: 11:03am On Jul 05, 2021
Nigeria a well known country that is sponsoring terrorism, kidnapped a freedom fighter and thinks the world would just keep quiet and let their Fulani court of law verdict be passed on Biafrans.

https://twitter.com/UNWatch/status/1411827952770293762?
ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr
%5Etweet

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update From The United Nations On Nnamdi Kanu by hammerDK: 11:09am On Jul 05, 2021
INTERESTING DEVELOPMENT.

WE ARE WATCHING EVENTS UNFOLD.

3 Likes

Re: Update From The United Nations On Nnamdi Kanu by laplace12(m): 11:16am On Jul 05, 2021
Looks photoshopped.
Re: Update From The United Nations On Nnamdi Kanu by hammerDK: 11:18am On Jul 05, 2021
laplace12:
Looks photoshopped.

GO TO TWITTER AND SEE FOR YOURSELF.

THEY SAY NIGERIA OR NIGERIANS ARE BAD AND THEN, GOVERNMENT WENT AND KIDNAP UK CITIZEN FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY.

HOW DO YOU WANT THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY / INSTITUTIONS TO SEE IT?

WHAT NIGERIA AND KENYA DID IS A CRIMINAL ACT.

THAT IS WHY KENYA WANT TO DENY, BECAUSE THEY REALISE ICC WOULD INDICT THEM.

IF ORDINAY PEOPLE DID IT, THE LAW ENFORCEMENT WILL CALL THEM KIDNAPPERS.

https://twitter.com/UNWatch/status/1411827952770293762?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

4 Likes

Re: Update From The United Nations On Nnamdi Kanu by ZZ22: 11:21am On Jul 05, 2021
The Nigerian government of terrorism have a big question to answer. Nnamdi Kanu is a nobody abi, just tell the world where you kidnapped him

8 Likes

Re: Update From The United Nations On Nnamdi Kanu by hammerDK: 11:24am On Jul 05, 2021
ZZ22:
The Nigerian government of terrorism have a big question to answer. Nnamdi Kanu is a nobody abi, just tell the world where you kidnapped him

MIND YOU, THE UK GOVERNMENT ALREADY KNOW WHERE HE WAS KIDNAPED.

HE WAS CARRYING A UK PASSPORT.

THEY JUST WANT NIGERIA TO GIVE CONFRMATION.

1 Like

Re: Update From The United Nations On Nnamdi Kanu by colorsofrainbow: 11:25am On Jul 05, 2021
laplace12:
Looks photoshopped.
Photoshop kee u there!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update From The United Nations On Nnamdi Kanu by ZZ22: 11:32am On Jul 05, 2021
hammerDK:

The terrorist government will confess their crime themselves, nobody will confess on their behalf. The world is waiting for this show of shame
Re: Update From The United Nations On Nnamdi Kanu by Investigative: 11:34am On Jul 05, 2021
Biafra will come and there is nothing you can do about it

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update From The United Nations On Nnamdi Kanu by Kaduna1stson: 11:37am On Jul 05, 2021
We need to arrest Igboho, Asari and tinubu and lock them up too, the United nations cannot dictate for us. We are an independent country.
Re: Update From The United Nations On Nnamdi Kanu by Dagah2: 11:37am On Jul 05, 2021
Soon, say after the date for hearing, protests will erupt...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update From The United Nations On Nnamdi Kanu by OneNigerianist: 11:38am On Jul 05, 2021
My fear. I laugh at those who use the idea of a possible UK collussion in Kanu's kidnap to justify the act. The much I know, the UK can be quite cunning but they can never bring themselves to a direct standoff with international law. IPOB, herdsmen banditry and killings by govt forces generate a lot of interest in the international community but no country can act against it openly because of the principle of non interference. Now that Nigeria appear to have broken same international law, interested state actors like US, Israel, EU have found an excuse, and will likely use UK at this period to execute their mission.

4 Likes

Re: Update From The United Nations On Nnamdi Kanu by BKayy: 11:39am On Jul 05, 2021
Terrorist Nigerian Government and her over 50 million terrorists from the Northern region of the Zoo, both young and old, fallen breast, standing breast, sagging nut sack and skinny Mannequin orgy perverts about to be incarcerated in Hague.
Good news I most say

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update From The United Nations On Nnamdi Kanu by TalkTalkTwins(m): 11:54am On Jul 05, 2021
smiley
Re: Update From The United Nations On Nnamdi Kanu by November1857(m): 11:58am On Jul 05, 2021
hammerDK:

The Fulani terrorist government has shot themselves on the foot big time out of desperation! grin
Re: Update From The United Nations On Nnamdi Kanu by Pentagon007: 12:27pm On Jul 05, 2021
Lalasticlala Seun U.N Watch decries Nigeria govt over Nnamdi kanu's Kidnap. Move to Front page

2 Likes

Re: Update From The United Nations On Nnamdi Kanu by leofab(f): 12:32pm On Jul 05, 2021
undecided
Re: Update From The United Nations On Nnamdi Kanu by Sirchef: 12:50pm On Jul 05, 2021
Babu is a Mafia
Re: Update From The United Nations On Nnamdi Kanu by OKPANAMboy: 1:23pm On Jul 05, 2021
They should carry on a Gaddafi on Buhari.

He deserves to burn to death.
Re: Update From The United Nations On Nnamdi Kanu by LLiKYekoba: 1:40pm On Jul 05, 2021
The quickest way to another civil war is the death of MNK. At least we can see the millions of loyal people he commands alive, millions that give their lives for him. We saw how he single handed ensured Eastern roads are now free from uniformed extortionists and killer cops.

If he dies, Fulani terrorists will have their hands full in this country.

Know this and know peace.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update From The United Nations On Nnamdi Kanu by Waakanda: 1:54pm On Jul 05, 2021
Bubu won't hear undecided
Re: Update From The United Nations On Nnamdi Kanu by Cossybob(m): 2:01pm On Jul 05, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
We need to arrest Igboho, Asari and tinubu and lock them up too, the United nations cannot dictate for us. We are an independent country.
Damn nigga
And what makes a country independent is it by abducting a citizen of another country

LLiKYekoba:
The quickest way to another civil war is the death of MNK.

Sons and daughters of perdition won't know this, reason they don't know peace smiley cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update From The United Nations On Nnamdi Kanu by Igbojihadist: 2:06pm On Jul 05, 2021
LLiKYekoba:
The quickest way to another civil war is the death of MNK.

makachi exactly my thought
Re: Update From The United Nations On Nnamdi Kanu by FreeIgbos: 2:09pm On Jul 05, 2021
They don buy market. When a nation is ruled by dumb mofos, they will keep fumbling and making terrible mistakes.

Imagine someone like Malami as minister of justice and you wonder why we keep making a fool of ourselves grin grin

1 Like

Re: Update From The United Nations On Nnamdi Kanu by ALTERNATEID: 2:10pm On Jul 05, 2021
UN Watch is not United Nations. It is just a UN accredited NGO. The headline is false and misleading.
Re: Update From The United Nations On Nnamdi Kanu by Bigii(m): 2:12pm On Jul 05, 2021
Re: Update From The United Nations On Nnamdi Kanu by FreeIgbos: 2:14pm On Jul 05, 2021
ALTERNATEID:
UN Watch is not United Nations. It is just a UN accredited NGO. The headline is false and misleading.

And when you think you've seen enough dumb posts to last a year, another crass one would assault your sensibilities. People should just take a look at this re.tar.ded post I quoted here.

This ignorant boy is not aware that UN is made up different arms that oversees its functions. SMH.

3 Likes

Re: Update From The United Nations On Nnamdi Kanu by Yusufisraelj(m): 2:18pm On Jul 05, 2021
hammerDK:

GO TO TWITTER AND SEE FOR YOURSELF.

THEY SAY NIGERIA OR NIGERIANS ARE BAD AND THEN, GOVERNMENT WENT AND KIDNAP UK CITIZEN FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY.

HOW DO YOU WANT THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY / INSTITUTIONS TO SEE IT?

WHAT NIGERIA AND KENYA DID IS A CRIMINAL ACT.

THAT IS WHY KENYA WANT TO DENY, BECAUSE THEY REALISE ICC WOULD INDICT THEM.

IF ORDINAY PEOPLE DID IT, THE LAW ENFORCEMENT WILL CALL THEM KIDNAPPERS.

https://twitter.com/UNWatch/status/1411827952770293762?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

For your mind abi?

Look I'm not a hater but MNK deserves what's served him, so also Igboho.

Fight against government is seldom won by the way these guys went.

That's being said, If I were the president I might have done worse. Look if you seek succession let's talk, pass it through your representatives in the Senate and House of Reps.

The thing is do you see the people in NASS discussing this? The answer is No. It may be for selfish reasons, but guy these people were elected there by people of those regions, so what heck are we talking about?

If you seek succession by attacking innocent people and bringing untimely death to law abiding Nigerians, I will hunt you down to the ends of the earth and rip the life out of you, weda covertly or overtly. The international community can go places. No be my country you go come scatter and I'll be forming one useless diplomacy, it is required but not when you've brought pain to innocent families, except you're dead, you'll forever be running.

1 Like

Re: Update From The United Nations On Nnamdi Kanu by Blackfire(m): 2:20pm On Jul 05, 2021
Fighting the igbos and yorubas at the same time by the foolanis was a big mistake..

Like the game of draft/checkers, an opponent will give you his most vital seed to eat for free, then waaaazzaaam , Pam Pam Pam Pam , the game is over.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

As Governor, I Didn’t Kill IPOB Members, I Listened To Them - Senator Okorocha / From Soldier To Statesman: Colin Powell's Life In Pictures / I Made Mistake As President When Picking My ‘number Two’- Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.