Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,420 members, 7,819,515 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Soldiers Foil Bandits' Attack On Oyedepo's School, Faith Academy In Kaduna - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Foil Bandits' Attack On Oyedepo's School, Faith Academy In Kaduna (35517 Views)

Shame On Oyedepo,enenche And Suleiman. / Soldiers Foil Boko Haram Attack On 'Repentant Terrorists’ Rehabilitation Camp / Soldiers Foil Kidnap Of Bishop Ukwuoma in Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Foil Bandits' Attack On Oyedepo's School, Faith Academy In Kaduna by africanpride1: 2:32pm On Jul 05, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Foil Bandits' Attack On Oyedepo's School, Faith Academy In Kaduna by Jerrydox(m): 2:33pm On Jul 05, 2021
I laugh bandits trying to kidnap students in any of the boarding schools owned by Living Faith Church in Nigeria.

LFC is way smarter than the bandits. I happen to know one of the Faith Academies, the security formation there would be had for even the "smartest" bandits to penetrate.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Foil Bandits' Attack On Oyedepo's School, Faith Academy In Kaduna by Legitdimple(f): 2:36pm On Jul 05, 2021
EugeneLeeJnr:
OP Faith Academy and Bishop David Oyedepor school are they the same

ode!!!

Yes,Faith Academy is owned by Bishop Oyedepo.

See why you don't need to be insultive at all!!!
Re: Soldiers Foil Bandits' Attack On Oyedepo's School, Faith Academy In Kaduna by ignis: 2:42pm On Jul 05, 2021
The God of Oyedepo stopped the bandits .. not soldiers.
Why didn't soldiers foil the kidnap in other schools ?
Re: Soldiers Foil Bandits' Attack On Oyedepo's School, Faith Academy In Kaduna by Goldbw122(m): 2:49pm On Jul 05, 2021
The world is turning to another event all together even criminal are not afraid of God anymore what a world we live in...
Re: Soldiers Foil Bandits' Attack On Oyedepo's School, Faith Academy In Kaduna by jaxxy(m): 2:51pm On Jul 05, 2021
Thank God for those not kidnapped bt what happens to those kidnapped now??

Does kaduna state still have a government?? undecided
Re: Soldiers Foil Bandits' Attack On Oyedepo's School, Faith Academy In Kaduna by Akharmony: 2:53pm On Jul 05, 2021
we gv God all the glory.
Re: Soldiers Foil Bandits' Attack On Oyedepo's School, Faith Academy In Kaduna by eyinjuege: 2:53pm On Jul 05, 2021
Nigeria is a hot mess at the moment.
Re: Soldiers Foil Bandits' Attack On Oyedepo's School, Faith Academy In Kaduna by GasAndOilTheory(m): 2:56pm On Jul 05, 2021
HigherEd:
Lord Jesus keep protecting us from the hands of those who have made evil permanent landlords of their minds.
All is welll
Re: Soldiers Foil Bandits' Attack On Oyedepo's School, Faith Academy In Kaduna by mechanics(m): 3:08pm On Jul 05, 2021
Kudos to them.
Re: Soldiers Foil Bandits' Attack On Oyedepo's School, Faith Academy In Kaduna by Navalsadiq(m): 3:08pm On Jul 05, 2021
If na woman carry Nnamdi kanu go kenya then the baba fall him hand.

FEAR WOMEN

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Foil Bandits' Attack On Oyedepo's School, Faith Academy In Kaduna by oluwaseunamos33(m): 3:17pm On Jul 05, 2021
Harrymig1:
Glory to God! How did these bandits grow to be everywhere
ASK BUHARI & HELL-RUFAI

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Foil Bandits' Attack On Oyedepo's School, Faith Academy In Kaduna by Ayo2004: 3:18pm On Jul 05, 2021
Watch how gullible Christians will give the credit to their pastors "prayers" and not the soldiers cheesy

See as Buhari is backing these terrorists,mehn,many Nigerians are going to die before 2023 in vain
The most painful thing is that most Northerners would rather support Buhari for 5th term than support a sincere man from the East

Can't wait to leave thisshithole for a better shit hole
Re: Soldiers Foil Bandits' Attack On Oyedepo's School, Faith Academy In Kaduna by richie240: 3:23pm On Jul 05, 2021
It is clear that what u and ur folks are seriously hoping for is d destruction of ur 'enemies' - both northern and southern
You care for no one but ur greedy and narcissistic selves. When it favors u, u insult d living daylight out of ur (new found) 'southern brothers'. Real Nigerians north and south are not fool.ed by ur unfaithfulness, disloyalty and pretense.

Presently, it favors u to partner with ur 'southern enemies' just for d purpose of destroying ur greater enemy d north; its not like u love d former which u are openly mocking whilst still pretending to collab with d them along "southern lines" (sic).

A hoe has no other name!
cool
LordGuru1:
shocked angry Truth is too bitter! You are still on NL, expecting someone else to fight the Battle that has Chosen You already! Cowards die! That is how it is, and it can never change. If you want to live, you must urgently manup and March to destroy your advancing Enemies before they soon overun you! Unite to jointly destroy your Enemies.
Unless all of you lilly-livered Southerner guys that are still wasting their remaining LifeTime away on NL and social media pick up arms, you shall soon be defenselessly captured and Sodomized like the Ogun College students, and then slaughtered. Instead you to man up now, unite to ruthlessly eradicate your enemies from your bushes, until you know the Urgency to arise physically armed to destroy your Enemies that shall not stop unless you dumbed down folks leave online to carry weapons and do the needful. ... After subduing Few courageous ones like Papa Oyedepo and Igboho, they are coming for you senseless ones that sleep and wake up on Internet intead of becoming a Real Man that Defend your sisters, wives and younger ones! What I hate more than the wicked heartless Invaders is the Southern Guys that are wasting away their very little Time remaining to rant all day and all night about how Buhari is wicked and how their very own Southern girls are no good blah... Blah... blah.. Continue wasting the Little Time you still have instead of getting Urgently fully Armed to quickly Conquer your Enemies if you CHOOSE To! I know we Can, YES but my types are too few among Southerners. My Crew saw it Coming, 3 Years ago we started movement to Prevent what is happening now, but I looked behind me, no supporter. Now, e don dey clear for them eyes. Yet, they still refuse to stop being cowardly! I sincerely hope Sunday Igboho is no more in Nigeria. He was betrayed by the Yoruba Soldier that led the Onslaught on his house. Pls, if you know him, tell him to leave Nigeria now. He can coordinate attacks from outside the Country like Kanu effectively did till he became foolish enough to enter his ruthless enemies' trap like a senseless rat!
Re: Soldiers Foil Bandits' Attack On Oyedepo's School, Faith Academy In Kaduna by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 05, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Awesome.. IPOB terrorists are angry their senior brothers av failed.

Re: Soldiers Foil Bandits' Attack On Oyedepo's School, Faith Academy In Kaduna by Iyasaburi: 3:34pm On Jul 05, 2021
Not worth my comment. Move all Lagos rally police to the location or the DSS bandits who rampaged Igbohos house and problems will be solved

Re: Soldiers Foil Bandits' Attack On Oyedepo's School, Faith Academy In Kaduna by Duru009(m): 3:34pm On Jul 05, 2021
The Lord will always protect his OWN....
Re: Soldiers Foil Bandits' Attack On Oyedepo's School, Faith Academy In Kaduna by ddeola: 3:43pm On Jul 05, 2021
Na Buhari send dem but God pass am. Demon in Aso rock. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Soldiers Foil Bandits' Attack On Oyedepo's School, Faith Academy In Kaduna by Ramsak1: 3:49pm On Jul 05, 2021
You no get sense atall.
Joromi1:
They're Jihadists, not bandits. Why else would they be attacking Christian schools?
Re: Soldiers Foil Bandits' Attack On Oyedepo's School, Faith Academy In Kaduna by ithink7: 3:51pm On Jul 05, 2021
Buhari will not like this news.
Re: Soldiers Foil Bandits' Attack On Oyedepo's School, Faith Academy In Kaduna by iramure(m): 4:15pm On Jul 05, 2021
fasho01:
Testimony loading on canan land altar on Sunday
ordinary snake I see almost everyday in my environment which he found in his office as he claimed attracted testimonies. This particular one will attract 100 days fasting and prayer plus more prophetic and convenant offerings

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Foil Bandits' Attack On Oyedepo's School, Faith Academy In Kaduna by liasmiram2567: 4:19pm On Jul 05, 2021
Joromi1:
They're Jihadists, not bandits. Why else would they be attacking Christian schools?

Who told you it is only Christian schools they attacked.What about the Islamiyya school children that were kidnapped and are yet to be freed? Are they Christians?Dont let your reasoning be blinded by religious sentiment.
Re: Soldiers Foil Bandits' Attack On Oyedepo's School, Faith Academy In Kaduna by Kagd10: 4:29pm On Jul 05, 2021
Yet none was arrested. Who are you fools deceiving?
Re: Soldiers Foil Bandits' Attack On Oyedepo's School, Faith Academy In Kaduna by Sammerboi: 4:36pm On Jul 05, 2021
These bandits are now Boko Haram. Why are they targeting schools and hospitals? Such a heartless and greedy bastards. Coz you didn’t go to school you don’t want any other person to be educated.
Re: Soldiers Foil Bandits' Attack On Oyedepo's School, Faith Academy In Kaduna by HigherEd: 6:01pm On Jul 05, 2021
EugeneLeeJnr:
OP Faith Academy and Bishop David Oyedepor school are they the same

ode!!!

It was lala that changed the title. I never mentioned David oyedepo school. What I wrote is faith academy.

And no, don't be silly calling people ode for no good reason.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Foil Bandits' Attack On Oyedepo's School, Faith Academy In Kaduna by NairaMaster1(m): 6:02pm On Jul 05, 2021
fasho01:
Testimony loading on canan land altar on Sunday

I know you are dissapointed. You would been typing rubbish about Oyedepo here.
Re: Soldiers Foil Bandits' Attack On Oyedepo's School, Faith Academy In Kaduna by gbagyiza: 7:29pm On Jul 05, 2021
Harrymig1:
Glory to God! How did these bandits grow to be everywhere

This is a question the government should answer. I have said this severally, they want to chase Christians out of that state.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Foil Bandits' Attack On Oyedepo's School, Faith Academy In Kaduna by gbagyiza: 7:33pm On Jul 05, 2021
Joromi1:

Most of our people don't understand the game. They want to chase Christians out of that state mark my word. A lot of people r abandoning their properties n running for their lives.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Behead Superintendent Of Police 'Agbalagba' In Aba, Abia / Appeal Court Stops Saraki’s Arrest / Fayose To Governors: Cut Your Minimum Wives Not Wages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.