Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,012 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

White Supremacy. Why We Destroyed Nigerians, Surrendered Country To Fulani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / White Supremacy. Why We Destroyed Nigerians, Surrendered Country To Fulani (346 Views)

Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer / Why We Destroyed Saraki’s ‘political Home’ Before Dawn” – Kwara State Government / Buhari Sends Message To Fulani Herdsmen Over Northern Elders’ Directive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Supremacy. Why We Destroyed Nigerians, Surrendered Country To Fulani by NAIJAilliterate: 11:53am On Jul 05, 2021
I just came across a white supremacy rally this Sunday in Archer County, Archer City, Texas america. There were five white people which were disgusting one of them was narrating to the at the rally why they destroyed Nigerians and surrendered Nigeria to the fulani. Who was narrating that the white supremacist and that the white supremacist and KKK did not have any option. Here is his exact words.

He started by saying Nigerians come to our country when they arrive in a white man's country the first thing they want to do is to vote for a Nigerian criminal. Look what has happened they come here as refugees admittedly you give them citizenship the next thing they want to vote for their own Nigerian criminal which did nothing for them in Nigeria.. he said since we voted for the three senators in America the white supremacist are making every effort to destroy the Nigerian people and surrendered the country to the fulanis. His reason for this when he was narrating to the white people is that Nigerians want to destroy white people country so they have to destroy Nigerian people first.

I suspected the guy was a soldier or defence contractor. So the cages in Nigeria as I am looking at it escalated when Nigerians voted for the three senators in America and also when Nigerians vote for their own people in other countries. This is what is causing all the problem here. The third white man said we have to wipe Nigerians Off the Map like the dinosaurs
Re: White Supremacy. Why We Destroyed Nigerians, Surrendered Country To Fulani by System202: 12:17pm On Jul 05, 2021
Trash
Re: White Supremacy. Why We Destroyed Nigerians, Surrendered Country To Fulani by NAIJAilliterate: 12:38pm On Jul 05, 2021
System202:
Trash

You can call it Trash but I know what I did with my ears
Re: White Supremacy. Why We Destroyed Nigerians, Surrendered Country To Fulani by RisenJoe(m): 12:45pm On Jul 05, 2021
You are making hefty allegations without backing it up with evidence
Re: White Supremacy. Why We Destroyed Nigerians, Surrendered Country To Fulani by NAIJAilliterate: 12:49pm On Jul 05, 2021
RisenJoe:
You are making hefty allegations without backing it up with evidence

What evidence do you want me to have in the middle of the night at a white supremacy rally. If you are wise you tried taking a camera out and see what would happen to you

(1) (Reply)

Nnewi Vigilantees In Show Of Force Give Quit Notice To All Criminal. / IPOB has united the South / Bulhari Has Ordered Breads To Be Sold At 70kobo (PICTURE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.