Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Book worms in Nigeria - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Book worms in Nigeria (544 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Book worms in Nigeria by Areae(m): 12:02pm On Jul 05, 2021
I was just wondering if there are Nigerians who read alot of novels like me. I have read Fantasy novels like mistborn throne of glass Harry Potter the infernal devices the maze runner Akata witch the stormlight archive ASOIAF The first law trilogy the night angel trilogy etc
I also read Some romance novels like big little lies the fault in our stars etc
I read teen drama like 13 reasons why
Sci-fi like dune, Ender's game, aurora rising etc
I also read light novels, manga, manhwa and manhua
I have read a few mystery novels like someone is lying, a good girls guide to murder and alot of Sherlock Holmes
I haven't read any motivational book or non fiction they bore me

��� so are Nigerians who are book worms like me cause I can't find anyone around me

1 Like

Re: Book worms in Nigeria by kimannie08(f): 2:26pm On Jul 05, 2021
Hello Areae... I love to read too.
Re: Book worms in Nigeria by Jashub: 2:55pm On Jul 05, 2021
You're not a bookworm oga ; you're just someone who read two pages of literature and claims to have read far and wide.
Re: Book worms in Nigeria by Areae(m): 4:50pm On Jul 05, 2021
� Ok
Re: Book worms in Nigeria by Areae(m): 4:51pm On Jul 05, 2021
kimannie08:
Hello Areae... I love to read too.
What kind of books
Re: Book worms in Nigeria by kimannie08(f): 8:53pm On Jul 05, 2021
Mystery novels and spiritual novels.... Thinking of starting Harry potter series soon
Re: Book worms in Nigeria by Areae(m): 2:42pm On Jul 06, 2021
kimannie08:
Mystery novels and spiritual novels.... Thinking of starting Harry potter series soon
Harry Potter is a great intro to fantasy genre smiley It was my favorite some years back you are gonna love it you can also try keeper of the lost cities if you are new to fantasy novels or You can read some epic fantasy like mistborn(#4) or The Infernal devices(#6) you should also checkout Akata witch It was written by a Nigerian if you find it hard getting e-books you can get them at www.b-ok.africa

1 Like

Re: Book worms in Nigeria by CuriousB(f): 8:03pm On Jul 06, 2021
I love to read too except there isn't much outlet to discuss it here
Nice to meet you
Re: Book worms in Nigeria by Areae(m): 8:20pm On Jul 06, 2021
CuriousB:
I love to read too except there isn't much outlet to discuss it here
Nice to meet you
nice to meet you too
Re: Book worms in Nigeria by Sommyxoxo: 9:35am On Jul 07, 2021
Hi, I'm new here and I also love to read
Re: Book worms in Nigeria by Areae(m): 10:45am On Jul 07, 2021
Sommyxoxo:
Hi, I'm new here and I also love to read
what kind of books do you love to read

(1) (Reply)

The Top 10 Mistakes Many New Writers Make / Please Urgent "I Have A Client Who Want To Publish A Book Online" / For Creative Professionals Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.