Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Hon. Leke Joseph Abejide: A Relieving Return To Desirable Leadership Values And - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Leke Joseph Abejide: A Relieving Return To Desirable Leadership Values And (291 Views)

Where Is Fela Durotoye, SA National Values And Social Justice? / Folashade Tinubu-ojo Endorsed Hon. Leke Abejide For Kogi State Governor, 2023 / Leke Abejide Shows Credit Alert On TV. Receives ₦697,911 Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hon. Leke Joseph Abejide: A Relieving Return To Desirable Leadership Values And by Leke11: 12:53pm On Jul 05, 2021
HON. LEKE JOSEPH ABEJIDE: A RELIEVING RETURN TO DESIRABLE LEADERSHIP VALUES AND REPRESENTATION IN YAGBA FEDERAL CONSTITUENCY

8/05/2021

"In the long run, the best proof of character is good actions." ~ John Stuart Mill

Hon. Leke Joseph Abejide, the honorable member representing Yagba Federal Constituency, is the best possibility of Leadership by example, his revolutionary leadership style will position Yagba Federal Constituency in global spotlight for progress and development in the shortest period never imagined possible. He is an indespensable man of character!

Elder Leke Abejide came to his constituents with his values - a good leader starts with his values, his ideals and everything that is important to him as an individual and to his people, rather than what might sound good or what might be important to a selected few. His emergence as the member representing Yagba Federal Constituency at the green chamber, we can boldly say, is a return to desirable leadership values and representation in Yagba.

For the benefits of those who might have forgotten what the trend looked like before Hon. Leke Abejide. Here is a comprehensible trajectory of what is now a past scenario in Yagba but still a reality in major parts of the country:
Politicians come to the electorates usually close to elections to tell the people that they are their friends; they share their pains and if elected in office they would wrought wonders, some may even go as far as saying they will build the people a "silicone valley." The unsuspecting voters vote them into office and they vanish into the thin air until another election period, the cycle continues. And this is not peculiar to Yagba Federal Constituency. This is the prevailing habit of the political class in Nigeria. Little exception, I beg your pardon, I must include here that the most pious among them may frequently send the electorates some instagram videos of the la vida loca to remind them how poor and helpless they are and how impossible it is for them to come anywhere close to his achievements. The most sympathetic ones shed tears on national television and return home to do nothing about the situation. Can someone please hold me? I can't resist the urge to laugh titter and lose my strength. What is wrong with the political class you want to ask? I don't know.

Apologies for the digression. Howbeit, amidst the political misnomer of the words "Leadership and Representation" one man brought us to an interesting discovery that almost all problems can be solved by a return to a value-based Leadership! Representation by character and I mean character in the words of John Stuart Mill only "In the long run, the best proof of character is good actions." Hon. Leke Abejide is taking all the best actions requisite to the progress of his people!

Teaching us why God blesses men with resources, he assumes the socio-economic burdens of an entire federal constituency, namely: installation of medical gadgets and facilities, payment of WAEC fees, equipping schools with facilities, rehabilitation of road networks, empowerment of security perssonels, youths and widows empowerment. These are important to us as a people!
Anytime men don't know why God blesses them they will build idols!

I mean what type of a Nigerian politician says I will do this, I will do that in two days and goes ahead to do it the following day?

Hon. Leke Abejide has proven and is still proving that he is poised in building projects that have recognized values around perceived opportunities for his constituents. All his calculative steps since he won election into the federal house of representatives are a derivative of his genuine love for his constituents and humanity at large, Let's therefore join hands and support him.

Leke IDRIS

(1) (Reply)

WHY WAS NNAMDI KANU ARRESTED IN 2015? TESTIMONY FROM Dr. CLIFFORD IROANYA / Imo APC Pioneer Group Births, Appoints Excos / IPOB Has Spent Over 1billion Naira On Bail Since 2012 For Its Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.