Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

How Much Return Can You Give If You Get N100, 000 Loan - Opportunity!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Much Return Can You Give If You Get N100, 000 Loan - Opportunity!!! (368 Views)

How Much Return On Investment Can One Make Through Copy Trading Platforms / Get N100 Free Airtime / How Much Will I Pay Monthly For #150,000 Loan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Return Can You Give If You Get N100, 000 Loan - Opportunity!!! by OluwaWizzy(m): 1:01pm On Jul 05, 2021
Hello people,

I know you must be a business owner or an individual ready to go into a business now or soonest.

I have a pool of investors ready to loan 100k ONLY to interested and serious-minded business persons.

First, Your business needs to be registered and have a shred of evidence before you are qualified to get it.
If you get it, what would you do with the 100k, plus how much are you ready to pay monthly, and for how long.

- Not for individuals but businesses
- You must already be operating
- You'll get on month off, then begin paying the next two month
- This is a NO SCAM Zone, if you wish to dub sorry, it'll be difficult
- Ready to provide verifiable guarantors
- Physical verification before receiving the 100k loan

If you can't abide by all these, I am sorry but you don't fit the circle.

08182081004 (Whatsapp ONLY)
Re: How Much Return Can You Give If You Get N100, 000 Loan - Opportunity!!! by marveangel(m): 1:20pm On Jul 05, 2021
What about someone who is working buy want to start a business to support his current job
Re: How Much Return Can You Give If You Get N100, 000 Loan - Opportunity!!! by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 05, 2021
make more money and add to that amount you have. do you know crypto analysts and strategists have indicated that the USD is losing some of its standing in the status as the reserve currency. The bitcoin is fast taking becoming the global reserve currency because of its accessibility and decentralization. invest and earn through n e w g l o b a l r e s e r v e . c o m
Re: How Much Return Can You Give If You Get N100, 000 Loan - Opportunity!!! by xana101: 11:02pm On Jul 05, 2021
Are u in Lagos.
Re: How Much Return Can You Give If You Get N100, 000 Loan - Opportunity!!! by OluwaWizzy(m): 11:13pm On Jul 06, 2021
Currently negotiating with few business owners. If you are interested, pls send a WhatsApp message.

Note: You MUST own a business

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Free Forex & Crypto Trading Bot? / Pls How Can I Invest My Child School Fees? / Five Ways To Make Money From Binance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.