Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,777 members, 7,813,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

The Things Nigeria Police Displayed After Ransacking Someone House. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Things Nigeria Police Displayed After Ransacking Someone House. (214 Views)

5 Major Things Nigeria Stands To Gain By Choosing A Visionary Leader Like Anyim / Ize-Iyamu Blasts Obaseki Over Ganduje Video Displayed On Billboard In Benin / 5 Things Nigeria Is Doing Better Than America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Things Nigeria Police Displayed After Ransacking Someone House. by fineboynl(m): 1:26pm On Jul 05, 2021
Something when I see the internet of the thing the Nigeria police displayed after resanking someone house is so unimaginable.

You see hammer, cutless, Pipe wrench, Pliers, phones, laptops, saw, trowel, Money, ID card, Passport and even charm.

I for example have all of the list at home except of charm. Does that mean if the police found them in someone house it's a crime?

I do all the minor plumber, beclaing or carpentry work at home by myself when the needs arrises. Rather they call a service guy I would rather spend more in buying the tools needed to fit it myself. And the tools will be there and needed some other time.

Also I have phones and laptops in my wardrobe I am not using. I don't just put my thing up for sell like that when I don't need the money. Is either I keep it there and give them to someone. It would be when I really need money that selling will come to my mind. Or sometime I feel I will need them later.

Is this not shameful that Nigeria police displaying phones, laptops and household tools and exhibit. Each time I see them among the listed things find on someone house I just weak.
Re: The Things Nigeria Police Displayed After Ransacking Someone House. by Realadey(m): 1:32pm On Jul 05, 2021
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Allegedly Makes New Plans To Overthrow APC And PDP Ahead Of 2023 / Parents Gather At Nigeria School After Gunmen Kidnap Students / Edo Gov't React To The Road Construction That Went Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.