Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Do We Fold Our Hands And Watch? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Do We Fold Our Hands And Watch? (785 Views)

Chelsea Really Need Serious Prayers!!!! Let's Join Our Hands!!!pics / Holding Hands And Dancing / Download And Watch Walsall Vs Chelsea 1-4 Highlight And All Goals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do We Fold Our Hands And Watch? by mekoyo(m): 4:36pm On Jul 16, 2007
My purpose of this post is as a result of the defeat of our won flying eagles by chile. I wont say chile but rather fifa. This is not the first time we would be given this ill treatment, it happened in 2005 and here it is again, FIFA still razed its ugly heads on African football.

The flying eagles were able to hold the game against the chileans for good 90minutes. Now tell me why they won't be able to do that for 30minutes cause FIFA would not just let them do it. We were robbed.
The first goal was an offside, a clear offside two players off. The second didnt worth it at all.

How will African football grow up when the so called body in charge does not even want us to get close to the cup not even lifting it up. The 2010 world cup would be hosted by South Africa and African nation and yet Africa has only five representatives while Europe has 16.

This is pure racism, this robbery. Fellow nairalanders do we fold our hands and watch or,
what do you think we can do to avert this situation.

(1) (Reply)

Odemwingie Sign For Lokomotiv Moscow / Black Masqueradaz Do U Have Their Football Song? / What Sport Do U Enjoy Watching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.