Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Matters Arising - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Matters Arising (480 Views)

Jumia/konga And Aliexpress: Matters Arising. / Workforce Data That Matters / 7 Nice Matters You May Do With Amazon Echo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matters Arising by JaySterling: 2:03pm On Jul 05, 2021
Case in progress

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Matters Arising by allandutch: 3:45pm On Jul 05, 2021
JaySterling:
Hello guys,
Stay safe y’all

Woah, What the fūck is this?

Yeah, I sold someone an instagram account on Nairaland for 3k some months back and since then I haven't access the instagram account. If not for this mention, I've completely forgot about the IG account.

And did you even bother to tell me about what happened before you came here to label me a scammer?

The pictures show the last notifications I received about the account, which shows clearly activities from your end. I don't use an IPhone and I'm not in Lagos.

Re: Matters Arising by JaySterling: 3:53pm On Jul 05, 2021
allandutch:

Woah, What the fūck is this?

Yeah, I sold someone an instagram account on Nairaland for 3k some months back and since then I haven't access the instagram account. If not for this mention, I've completely forgot about the IG account.

And did you even bother to tell me about what happened before you came here to label me a scammer?

The pictures show the last notifications I received about the account, which shows clearly activities from your end. I don't use an IPhone and I'm not in Lagos.
Stop fooling yourself. I reached out to Instagram support and they said the original owner reclaimed the account like it was hacked or something like that.

I reached out to you on WhatsApp, I got no response.

Give me back access to my Instagram account which I paid for and this thread will be deleted.
Re: Matters Arising by allandutch: 4:00pm On Jul 05, 2021
As displayed in the pictures above, this happened last year September. He didn't contact me at all to tell me what happened, maybe I could be of help.

Only for him to create a thread 10 months later posting my details online and labeling me a Scammer when I'm not even aware that the account was locked.

Well, I was wondering why I received a message, supposedly from Facebook, asking me to follow a link to restore my instagram account. I even thought the message was about current instagram account i use, I quickly check and the account was fine so i ignored the message.

The moment after I sold the account, i cleared the account data from all the browsers I use.

See, Whatever happened to the account happened on your side. It has nothing to do with me.

Re: Matters Arising by JaySterling: 4:03pm On Jul 05, 2021
allandutch:
As displayed in the picture, this happened last year September. He didn't contact me at all to tell me what happened, maybe I could be of help.

Only for him to create a thread 10 months later posting my details online and labeling me a Scammer when I'm not even aware that the account was locked.

Well, I was wondering why I received a message, supposedly from Facebook, asking me to follow a link to restore my instagram account. I even thought the message was about current instagram account i use, I quickly check and the account was fine so i ignored the message.

The moment after I sold the account, i cleared the account data from all I use. See, Whatever happened to the account happened on your side. It has nothing to do with me.
Why are you not responding to your WhatsApp messages?

This is not how to do business
Re: Matters Arising by allandutch: 4:08pm On Jul 05, 2021
JaySterling:
Stop fooling yourself. I reached out to Instagram support and they said the original owner reclaimed the account like it was hacked or something like that.

I reached out to you on WhatsApp, I got no response.

Give me back access to my Instagram account which I paid for and this thread will be deleted.

You reached out?! Are you fūcking kidding me?
We had a transaction 10 months ago... Since then, no messages from you before today, 12:50pm. You couldn't even wait for me to respond.

And you call that reaching out? Why didn't you message me immediately the account was locked?

Re: Matters Arising by JaySterling: 4:13pm On Jul 05, 2021
allandutch:

You reached out?! Are you fūcking kidding me?
We had a transaction 10 months ago... Since then, no messages from you before today, 12:50pm. You couldn't even wait for me to respond.

And you call that reaching out? Why didn't you message me immediately the account was locked?

Give me back access to my account and this matter will end.
Re: Matters Arising by allandutch: 4:23pm On Jul 05, 2021
JaySterling:

Oga, I don't have your Instagram Account. What happened to you happens with Instagram and Facebook accounts. I learned that like two months back when a friend bought an Instagram account and It was locked hours later, after he was done editing the account details.

And How can I have access to the account when you already changed the login details?
Again, I do not have access to the account and The account being blocked have nothing to do with me.
Re: Matters Arising by Shuttuope(m): 4:23pm On Jul 05, 2021
JaySterling:

Lol bro I think you should just take your L
Re: Matters Arising by JaySterling: 4:25pm On Jul 05, 2021
allandutch:

Oga, I don't have your Instagram Account. What happened to you happens with Instagram and Facebook accounts. I learned that like two months back when a friend bought an Instagram account and It was locked hours later, after he was done editing the account details.

And How can I have access to the account when you already changed the login details?
Again, I do not have access to the account and The account being blocked have nothing to do with me.
Then reply my message on WhatsApp
Re: Matters Arising by allandutch: 4:34pm On Jul 05, 2021
JaySterling:
Then reply my message on WhatsApp

I already did.

Why can't you just wait for me to reply the messages in the first place?

I prevented my whatsapp from accessing the Internet in the background so i won't see any message until I opened the app and I don't do that often, only open the app when I want to message someone or I'm expecting a message.
Re: Matters Arising by Onyeka90210(m): 4:36pm On Jul 05, 2021
Nawa, why would you buy Instagram account and not enable two factor authentication, that's the first thing you do after purchasing an account.
Op Turn the Loss to a Lesson

1 Like

Re: Matters Arising by allandutch: 4:50pm On Jul 05, 2021
Onyeka90210:
Nawa, why would you buy Instagram account and not enable two factor authentication, that's the first thing you do after purchasing an account.
Op Turn the Loss to a Lesson

Oga, 2FA or not, I didn't access the guy's account. I was even surprised when Facebook sent me that message this morning.

Why the fūck will I reclaim an account I already sold and received money for? The last email notification I received from that account was about him changing the email. I haven't received any notification about the account since.

And this happened and he didn't tell me about it until today, and he didn't even give me the chance to reply his messages before coming here.

I didn't scam the guy, The problem is from IG.

(1) (Reply)

Tokunbo Samsung Smart Tv 2018 Model QE65Q9F For N440,000 / New Anker 60w & Oneplus 65w USB-C Dual Fast Charger For Laptops & Phones - 15k / Samsung s9 @ 85k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.