Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Paypal: Why Is Paypal Doing This To Me? #crying - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Paypal: Why Is Paypal Doing This To Me? #crying (817 Views)

Is Paypal Supported In Nigeria? If No, What's The Solution? / Make 20k To 30k Daily Doing This Online Business / How I Fired My Boss After 6 Months Of Doing This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paypal: Why Is Paypal Doing This To Me? #crying by Tony142: 4:31pm On Jul 05, 2021
Good day Nairalanders,

I want to buy something online, and the only payment method they allow is through PayPal, so I created a PayPal account this afternoon in order to make the payment, the problem is that I have being trying to link my GTB bank MasterCard to my PayPal account, but it was declined, pls can anyone help me to make payment, then I will transfer the money to him/her in naira

1 Like

Re: Paypal: Why Is Paypal Doing This To Me? #crying by SportsHD: 4:44pm On Jul 05, 2021
There's flutter wave and hundreds of other African payment system that won't frustrate you. Ffuck PayPal.
Just google search
Re: Paypal: Why Is Paypal Doing This To Me? #crying by Apeshy101(m): 5:28pm On Jul 05, 2021
Actually, if you can make payments to Paypal accepting Marchants without owning a Paypal account.

Here is how;

1. Get a virtual VISA card from Barter by flutterwave or Go Money.

2. Fund your virtual card with amount that can fund the your transaction.

3. When directed to pay with Paypal, out for credit/debit card from Paypal.

4. Enter your credit card details and you are good to go

Or

1. Go to the crypto currency exchanger section.

2. Locate a Paypal exchanger that will run the transaction for you.

Modified:

Check this article on how to pay Paypal Marchants without PayPal account, https://www.paypal.com/li/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-pay-for-a-payment-request-or-invoice-via-paypal-faq2206

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Is Investing In Cryptocurrency Profitable? / How To Set Up Amazon KDP Account | How To Upload Book To Kindle Direct KDP / My Royal Q Trading Experience So Far.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.