Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Trouble Codes - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Trouble Codes (472 Views)

Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another / "OBD2 Scanner Basics" How To Understand Trouble Codes And Clear Them / Lagos State License Number Plate Codes & What They Mean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trouble Codes by benn00: 5:58pm On Jul 05, 2021
Hello guys, i installed an android stereo unit in my 07 es 350 but connected to the reverse camera that came with it. I have since noticed several christmas lights on my information cluster viz; ABS, Air bag warning indicator, Master warning light, Slip indicator, AFS OFF and TPMS etc. Occasionally the brake trouble indicator will come up and disappear again. When i scan, it shows several trouble codes which i don't think they are all correct because the scan result was entirely different prior to the installation

Has anybody encountered this before? Please note that prior to the installation, i only had AFS OFF and TPMS as the lights on my information cluster.

N.B The original stereo was stolen hence the android replacement.

Please i need you guys help

iykecollins1
owolabi5
dru23
kingreign
radautoworks
Lexusgs430
Readonee35L
heavenlybang
luvinhubby
yungboss
Re: Trouble Codes by kingreign(m): 6:37pm On Jul 05, 2021
benn00:
Hello guys, i installed an android stereo unit in my 07 es 350 but connected to the reverse camera that came with it. I have since noticed several christmas lights on my information cluster viz; ABS, Air bag warning indicator, Master warning light, Slip indicator, AFS OFF and TPMS etc. Occasionally the brake trouble indicator will come up and disappear again. When i scan, it shows several trouble codes which i don't think they are all correct because the scan result was entirely different prior to the installation

Has anybody encountered this before? Please note that prior to the installation, i only had AFS OFF and TPMS as the lights on my information cluster.

iykecollins1
owolabi5
dru23
kingreign
radautoworks
Lexusgs430
Readonee35L
heavenlybang
luvinhubby
yungboss
Location pls?
Re: Trouble Codes by benn00: 7:30pm On Jul 05, 2021
kingreign:

Location pls?

Lagos
Re: Trouble Codes by homeboy205: 9:56pm On Jul 05, 2021
benn00:

iykecollins1
owolabi5
dru23
kingreign
radautoworks
Lexusgs430
Readonee35L
heavenlybang
luvinhubby
yungboss

Have you tried clearing codes and drove the car to see what comes up again ??
Re: Trouble Codes by kingreign(m): 10:03pm On Jul 05, 2021
benn00:

Lagos

Search for Gazzuzz here in the forum.
Re: Trouble Codes by benn00: 7:43am On Jul 06, 2021
kingreign:

Search for Gazzuzz here in the forum.

thanks bro

@Gazzuzz, you got a note

1 Like

Re: Trouble Codes by benn00: 7:53am On Jul 07, 2021
nurey, Philadelphia pls come on board
Re: Trouble Codes by Philadelphia: 9:56am On Jul 07, 2021
benn00:
nurey, Philadelphia pls come on board

Gazzuzz! Gazzuzz! Gazzuzz!

How many times did I call you?

Food is ready.
Re: Trouble Codes by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:22pm On Jul 07, 2021
benn00:

iykecollins1
owolabi5
dru23
kingreign
radautoworks
Lexusgs430
Readonee35L
heavenlybang
luvinhubby
yungboss

Garbage in Garbage out, install another android system
Re: Trouble Codes by benn00: 2:06pm On Jul 07, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Garbage in Garbage out, install another android system

I have installed another android system and it's same result

(1) (Reply)

Advice Starting Bolt/ Taxify In Lagos / Car Android Screen In Port Harcourt / J

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.