Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (328 Views)

Atiku Can't Enter America VS America Is Backing Atiku.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by paxx: 8:33pm On Jul 05, 2021
Re: . by richmond500: 8:35pm On Jul 05, 2021
paxx:
Nigeria is not the best due to goverment. But as someone who lives in America I will tell you. Oncee the right goverment is in power - or if you have money. Africa is the BEST PLACE to be in as a black man.

Until you go abroad you have NO IDEA what is like to be black in America where you are enemy number 1. The only issue is that In Nigeria its hard to make money, and its easier to make money in the US. But the racism here... damn
u are not in the US, that's how u decieve people that it is easy to make money over there, they get there and find out life is hard everywhere and they see drugs as their last escape, BTW, the racism in USA is nowhere compared to the tribalism in Nigeria
Re: . by FirstSon01: 8:36pm On Jul 05, 2021
Thrash, thresh, thrish, throsh, thrush.

Rasicm isn't as serious as y'all make it seem, and the tribalism in Nigeria is way worse.
Re: . by paxx: 8:37pm On Jul 05, 2021
/
Re: . by richmond500: 8:40pm On Jul 05, 2021
paxx:
hahah I was born and raised here but you dont have to believe me. Go on YouTube and look up "being black in the USA", go on twitter. It's easier to make money in the US, but you have no idea whats its like . Your family and friends who go abroad will never tell you the hardship because they dont want to seem like a failure
USA is hard, far much more difficult for startups than Nigeria

1 Like

Re: . by paxx: 8:41pm On Jul 05, 2021
Re: . by FirstSon01: 8:43pm On Jul 05, 2021
paxx:
Ignorance. Racism is MUCH worse than tribalism. In America most of the people in jail are black - once u commit any small crime they throw u in jail for 30, 40 50 years.

If a white woman accused a black man of rape, you dont need any evidence the man goes to jail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLwXdZFwvCQ
It's VERY COMMON

Yes, but that was earlier, since the last 10 years you'll have to but after that such cases have drastically reduced.
Re: . by paxx: 8:48pm On Jul 05, 2021
Re: . by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 05, 2021
It is a lie. Tribalism in Nigeria is worst than racism in America.
richmond500:
u are not in the US, that's how u decieve people that it is easy to make money over there, they get there and find out life is hard everywhere and they see drugs as their last escape, BTW, the racism in USA is nowhere compared to the tribalism in Nigeria
Re: . by richmond500: 9:17pm On Jul 05, 2021
nowhere:
It is a lie. Tribalism in Nigeria is worst than racism in America.
do u even understand my English?
Re: . by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 05, 2021
Sorry, we are on the page.
richmond500:
do u even understand my English?

(1) (Reply)

See How Quota System People Are Using Their Hands To Bring Biafra / Ambassador Kefas Presents His Letters Of Credence To The President Of Portugal / Why Are Repentant Niger Delta Militants Not Absolved Into D Army Like Bokoharam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.