Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out With Daughter! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out With Daughter! (49913 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out In Style / Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out In Style (new Photo) / Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out Stunning In High Waist Pants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out With Daughter! by MariaP: 11:21pm On May 09, 2011
Genevieve Nnaji steps out with daughter!

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out With Daughter! by MariaP: 11:22pm On May 09, 2011
I heard her name is Lilly, She's her mother's carbon copy o, Very beautiful!

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out With Daughter! by bikokwe(m): 11:27pm On May 09, 2011
Source plz
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out With Daughter! by HighChief4(m): 11:29pm On May 09, 2011
She is so beautiful just like her mum.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out With Daughter! by MariaP: 11:31pm On May 09, 2011
bikokwe:

Source plz

my dear, these are the kind of things that don't need source cheesy

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out With Daughter! by Nakele(f): 11:36pm On May 09, 2011
No, she is pretty but thats not her daughter,,,,and btw, her name is Nadia and not Lilly or whatever as its put
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out With Daughter! by InkedNerd(f): 11:37pm On May 09, 2011
OP, are you sure that the girl in the pic is her daughter? Where's the source? I don't know who she is but she's pretty though smiley
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out With Daughter! by bikokwe(m): 11:41pm On May 09, 2011
her daughter shud be abt 15yrs old.is dis gal not more than 14?how old is genevieve n wen did she put 2 birth
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out With Daughter! by Osama10(m): 11:42pm On May 09, 2011
Really?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out With Daughter! by MariaP: 11:48pm On May 09, 2011
bikokwe:

her daughter shud be abt 15yrs old.is dis gal not more than 14?how old is genevieve n wen did she put 2 birth
She should be 15 or 16 now,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out With Daughter! by tpia5: 11:50pm On May 09, 2011
Looks more like her sister.

Pretty girl though.

Nice photo of genny as well.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out With Daughter! by THEAMAKA(f): 12:28am On May 10, 2011
genny does have 7 siblings, so i wouldn't be surprised that this is her younger sister or something.
but daughter? HELL NO.
her daughter is 15 at the most, and this girl very much looks over 19, maybe even 21 or 22.

cute pic though.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out With Daughter! by mamagee3(f): 12:34am On May 10, 2011
The girl in the picture looks good but I don't think she's genevieve's daughter.

It could be some random fan of hers but not her daughter. , 

And besides the alleged "daughter" of hers doesn't even look Nigerian nor even African. tongue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out With Daughter! by OgidiBoy(m): 12:34am On May 10, 2011
God bless the Nnaji family for producing such beauty and talent, they sure are doing us proud.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out With Daughter! by mamagee3(f): 12:51am On May 10, 2011
^^Did you really think that was her daughter?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out With Daughter! by CrudeOil1(m): 12:53am On May 10, 2011
mama-gee:

The girl in the picture looks good but I don't think she's genevieve's daughter.

And besides the alleged "daughter" of hers doesn't even look Nigeria nor even African. tongue

Wow! You are very intelligent.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out With Daughter! by mamagee3(f): 12:54am On May 10, 2011
^^How did you come up with that conclusion?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out With Daughter! by aloyemeka2: 1:26am On May 10, 2011
www.nairaland.com/attachments/437203_genny_and_daughter_jpg3ea21a471654999d2d2665e9cf4a9be5

The two pictures are indeed Genevieve. One was airbrushed more than the other.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out With Daughter! by Busybody2(f): 2:31am On May 10, 2011
Chai, old age nor good oh, see as e nack am overnight shocked
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out With Daughter! by Pweety4me(f): 3:05am On May 10, 2011
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out With Daughter! by MissyB3(f): 8:14am On May 10, 2011
Yea right! grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out With Daughter! by clemcykul(f): 10:47am On May 10, 2011
this is the reason genie has been hiding her daughter from lime light.

she is afraid the girl will steal her shine lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out With Daughter! by tjskii(f): 10:59am On May 10, 2011
hhmmm hope the pikin won't be stayin with her after she gts married to dbanj,cos me i trust not that guy with such a sumptious beauty
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out With Daughter! by Ifygurl: 12:16pm On May 10, 2011
http://www.thenetng.com/2011/05/10/picture-of-genevieve-and-daughter-revealed/
Some nollywood insiders claim this is her daughter. Oh well i'm waiting till Genny confirms it. The girl is beautiful, a younger twin of Genny, who knows that might be her daughter or a younger sister. There is no way in hell that girl is not related to Genevieve. They resemble each other wayyy too much
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out With Daughter! by Ifygurl: 12:19pm On May 10, 2011
tjskii:

hhmmm hope the pikin won't be stayin with her after [b]she gts married to dbanj,[/b]cos me i trust not that guy with such a sumptious beauty

She's getting married to Dbanj?  shocked Eww digusting, WTF is she thinking.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out With Daughter! by Natasha2(f): 12:21pm On May 10, 2011
wow cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out With Daughter! by tjskii(f): 12:52pm On May 10, 2011
Ifygurl:

She's getting married to Dbanj? shocked Eww digusting, WTF is she thinking.

my sis i wonder too o
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out With Daughter! by MeGaStReEt: 3:26pm On May 10, 2011
that gurl is not her daughter. I am 100% sure
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out With Daughter! by MMM2(m): 3:36pm On May 10, 2011
pls can some1 hook me up 2 nadia,
she waz d 1 dat disvirgin me @ d age of 10yrs.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out With Daughter! by ifyalways(f): 3:41pm On May 10, 2011
That babe is such a Genny look-alike.Not her daugher or sister though.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out With Daughter! by Nakele(f): 7:23pm On May 10, 2011
mama-gee:

And besides the alleged "daughter" of hers doesn't even look Nigerian nor even African. tongue

Lol,,,, so what do Nadia looks like, western?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out With Daughter! by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 10, 2011
I don't believe that's her daughter, although they do resemble each other. Whoever she is, she's pretty.

clemcykul:

this is the reason genie has been hiding her daughter from lime light.

she is afraid the girl will steal her shine lol grin grin grin grin

lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Efe Visits His Former Neighbours In Lagos (Photos) / Agbani Darego Announces The Birth Of Her Baby Boy / Real Warri Pikin And Husband's Marriage Introduction Photo (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.