Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,105 members, 7,957,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:45 AM

Nmandi Kanu Case Is Dead On Arrival. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nmandi Kanu Case Is Dead On Arrival. (1535 Views)

Just In: Nmandi Kanu Under Serious Pressure To Accept A 5 Igbo States BIAFRA. / Breaking!!!! Nmandi Kanu,esn Unveiled Locally Manufactured Rocket Missiles / BREAKING!!!! Nmandi Kanu Releases Pictures Of Ipob Special Scorpion Squad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nmandi Kanu Case Is Dead On Arrival. by Makemefit12op(m): 9:03pm On Jul 05, 2021
I just spoke with my aunty who happened to be a prosecutor in berlin, Germany.
She said if the FG can't attest to the incident relating to Kanu rearrest,the case is just livered.
Moreover she said that now that kenya has denied being involved in Kanu arrest,Kanu international lawyers might moved the case from an act of extraordinary rendition to a state terrorism against a British subjects.

14 Likes

Re: Nmandi Kanu Case Is Dead On Arrival. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 05, 2021
Akuko Mike ejeagha

His stay in prison is just starting

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nmandi Kanu Case Is Dead On Arrival. by BiafIntel: 9:10pm On Jul 05, 2021
Honestly, the contraption called nigeria entered Mazi Kanu's one chance vehicle. That is what you get when the quota system 4 points cut-off mark people are ruling and deciding your fate. Mazi Kanu will grind and pound them very well this time. grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nmandi Kanu Case Is Dead On Arrival. by Commentor: 9:12pm On Jul 05, 2021
Instead of Kanu to be released he'll be eliminated.

For sure, there are many igbos that would kill him.

This I have seen.

2 Likes

Re: Nmandi Kanu Case Is Dead On Arrival. by iKingsley(m): 9:15pm On Jul 05, 2021
The people advising this administration ehh, they don't think ahead.
Re: Nmandi Kanu Case Is Dead On Arrival. by Monogamy: 9:16pm On Jul 05, 2021
Only presidential pardon can save Kanu and he can't get that under Buhari's tenure..

Buhari would not want to sentence Kanu but instead prolong his court case till his tenure expires.

Kanu should be spending at least 3 years in the prison.. Any miracle about his release should be from the next government after Buhari and that would take at least 1 year before considering the case

5 Likes

Re: Nmandi Kanu Case Is Dead On Arrival. by Makemefit12op(m): 9:18pm On Jul 05, 2021
Monogamy:
Only presidential pardon can save Kanu and he can't get that under Buhari's tenure..

Buhari would not want to sentence Kanu but instead prolong his court case this his tenure expires.

Kanu should be spending at least 3 years in the prison
unless the international law won't step in,but in this case is really beyond the Nigeria Court.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nmandi Kanu Case Is Dead On Arrival. by Unik3030: 9:21pm On Jul 05, 2021
Makemefit12op:
unless the international law won't step in,but in this case is really beyond the Nigeria Court.
u people are just spewing thrash as I Nigeria is a local government,go n check the meaning of sovereign state so u can understand that nobody can dictate or impose thrash on anyone.

Go n read what Idi Amin dada did

2 Likes

Re: Nmandi Kanu Case Is Dead On Arrival. by Monogamy: 9:23pm On Jul 05, 2021
Makemefit12op:

International law with glaring evidence (s).. My friend, no one would want to associate in such case..

Kanu made so many reckless statements, unreasonable threats. The UGM affiliation really spoiled everything.. And please don't tell me Igbos don't have link with UGM.

Btw, on whose Authority did Kanu use to create a security outfit , ESN bearing unlicensed Fire arms, that alone is less than 10 years imprisonment..

1 Like

Re: Nmandi Kanu Case Is Dead On Arrival. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 05, 2021
Makemefit12op:
She said if the FG can't attest to the incident relating to Kanu rearrest,the case is just livered.
Moreover she said that now that kenya has denied being involved in Kanu arrest,Kanu international lawyers might moved the case from an act of extraordinary rendition to a state terrorism against a British subjects.
... Greet your Aunty for us and also remind her that Kanu is now in a Zoo Republic ! So her lawyer and Prosecution experience has no value at the Zoo Republic grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Nmandi Kanu Case Is Dead On Arrival. by mohims(m): 9:50pm On Jul 05, 2021
Makemefit12op:
The idiot here is you,who will never enjoy any basic amenities in his life time...for your information I will be traveling to munich for my tertiary education,so who is now the IDIOT
You are completely senseless. No be only munich na machine. You are a mumu. When you get to Munich, tell your idiot Aunty that she is a mumu woman.

4 Likes

Re: Nmandi Kanu Case Is Dead On Arrival. by rottennaija(m): 10:06pm On Jul 05, 2021
Makemefit12op:

Continue giving the hope. Tomorrow, when soldiers arrest another version of Abubakar Shekau, he will claim he was Kidnapped and abducted and his human right has been desecrated.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nmandi Kanu Case Is Dead On Arrival. by PrinceOfLagos: 10:10pm On Jul 05, 2021
Interesting days ahead

I was never in support of Kanu's IPOB activities but at this point, I am strongly on the side of mazi Kanu

He's got my sympathy.

2 Likes

Re: Nmandi Kanu Case Is Dead On Arrival. by Buckeyemedia1: 10:46pm On Jul 05, 2021
Makemefit12op:
A fugitive on the run that jumped bail? He is lucky if it was the United States they would have brought him back in Jump suit, hands to feet chained, tied around his waste, if it was China they would have kpaied him for treason immediately.

3 Likes

Re: Nmandi Kanu Case Is Dead On Arrival. by Buckeyemedia1: 10:47pm On Jul 05, 2021
rottennaija:

Continue giving the hope. Tomorrow, when soldiers arrest another version of Abubakar Shekau, he will claim he was Kidnapped and abducted and his human right has been desecrated.
Don’t mind that disillusioned hypocrite.
Re: Nmandi Kanu Case Is Dead On Arrival. by Hyperchi(m): 10:47pm On Jul 05, 2021
ppl don't know the problem this case has in an international court which maybe where it will later land, as most judge will distance themselves from it.
Kenya done commot hand naija still DA form 007
Re: Nmandi Kanu Case Is Dead On Arrival. by Buckeyemedia1: 10:49pm On Jul 05, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Interesting days ahead

I was never in support of Kanu's IPOB activities but at this point, I am strongly on the side of mazi Kanu

He's got my sympathy.
When he is sentenced for felony treason, you can pay him a condolence visit @ Bauchi Correctional Centre, also known as Bauchi Prison.

1 Like

Re: Nmandi Kanu Case Is Dead On Arrival. by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:51pm On Jul 05, 2021
Makemefit12op:

Your aunt may be right but she forgets this is northerners, the ones rulling Nigeria. This guy have been a torn in the flesh for them. Infact the rule of law won't apply, cos we have two sets of laws in the country. Southern and northern laws!
Re: Nmandi Kanu Case Is Dead On Arrival. by Buckeyemedia1: 10:51pm On Jul 05, 2021
Hyperchi:
ppl don't know the problem this case has in an international court which maybe where it will later land, as most judge will distance themselves s from it.
Kenya done commot hand naija still DA form 007
International Court for a fugitive? You don’t know what you are talking about, Nigeria is a sovereign nation, guided by its own rules of law, he is going to prison in Nigeria for a very long time. He will be used as an example, Ken Saro Wiwa May his soul Rest In Peace, did 100 times less but was still executed by the Military, Mazi is going to Prison for at least 13 years, politicians will pardon him in future after much begging by UK & Ohaneze.

5 Likes

Re: Nmandi Kanu Case Is Dead On Arrival. by gidgiddy: 10:52pm On Jul 05, 2021
To many people think that courts convict people based on sentiments, they still dont know that courts only look at facts and evidence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nmandi Kanu Case Is Dead On Arrival. by Buckeyemedia1: 10:56pm On Jul 05, 2021
gidgiddy:
To many people think that courts convict people based on sentiments, they still dont know that courts only look at facts and evidence

Leave them to be wailing for the Fugitive, waste of time, Mazi welcome back, the parrot has come back to the Zoo.
Re: Nmandi Kanu Case Is Dead On Arrival. by Hyperchi(m): 11:00pm On Jul 05, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
International Court for a fugitive? You don’t know what you are talking about, Nigeria is a sovereign nation, he is going to prison in Nigeria for a very long time. He will used as an example, Ken Saro Wiwa May his soul Rest In Peace, did 100 times less but was still executed by the Military, Mazi is going to Prison for at least 13 years, politicians will pardon him in future after much begging by UK & Ohaneze.
do international court recognize him as a fugitive.
my guy they will recognize his plight.
and for u to tink it can't get there. when a biz with the govt go bad where do u tink they mostly settles it her or there.

1 Like

Re: Nmandi Kanu Case Is Dead On Arrival. by Buckeyemedia1: 11:04pm On Jul 05, 2021
Hyperchi:

do international court recognize him as a fugitive.
my guy they will recognize his plight.
and for u to tink it can't get there. when a biz with the govt go bad where do u tink they mostly settles it her or there.
International Court doesn’t recognize a Terrorist, more so he is a fugitive from the law apprehended by the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Case Closed, Let your toothless international Court go and tell Israel that Hamas members are not terrorist, nonsense, Jehovah is punishing the nuisance for his arrogance, Pride goes before a fall.

1 Like

Re: Nmandi Kanu Case Is Dead On Arrival. by Berezuski: 11:13pm On Jul 05, 2021
Nigeria is a sovereign state with full presidential powers!
As such; no country decides what happens here
Kanu is a Nigerian by birth and British by migrant.
So nigeria owns kanu even more than the British!
Kanu has committed an act of felony!
It's only the president who decides his fate!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nmandi Kanu Case Is Dead On Arrival. by Buckeyemedia1: 11:16pm On Jul 05, 2021
Berezuski:
Nigeria is a sovereign state with presidential power!
As such; no country decides what happens here
Kanu is a Nigerian by birth and British by migrant.
So nigeria owns kanu even more than the British!
Kanu has committed an act of felony!
It's on the president who decides his fate!
The Sun Newspaper called him a Nigerian Terrorist, but if he was nominated for a Noble price they would have tagged him British, Mumu People.
Re: Nmandi Kanu Case Is Dead On Arrival. by IGBOSON1: 11:19pm On Jul 05, 2021
Commentor:

This I have seen.

You don't need to tell us...we know how you Fulani think! wink
Re: Nmandi Kanu Case Is Dead On Arrival. by Buckeyemedia1: 11:20pm On Jul 05, 2021
Monogamy:

Buhari would not want to sentence Kanu but instead prolong his court case till his tenure expires.

Kanu should be spending at least 3 years in the prison.. Any miracle about his release should be from the next government after Buhari and that would take at least 1 year before considering the case
To quality for a presidential Pardon, he must have been convicted for felony treason, they Ohaneze & pdp will beg for him, APC will use him to play politics, Useless Congo Conman.
Re: Nmandi Kanu Case Is Dead On Arrival. by Generalnomercy: 11:35pm On Jul 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Akuko Mike ejeagha

Of what benefit is it to you vagabond?
Re: Nmandi Kanu Case Is Dead On Arrival. by 2ndBase: 11:37pm On Jul 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Akuko Mike ejeagha

You have never sounded objective for once.
Them swear for you?
Re: Nmandi Kanu Case Is Dead On Arrival. by durangokid: 1:07am On Jul 06, 2021
Commentor:

This I have seen.
Then you will see high profile assassination both here in Nigeria, EU, America and Asia,including all those that visit foreign countries for medical checks, ordinary KANU arrest somebody some people in panic mood cancel UK Trip

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kanu’s Lawyer Makes Demands As IPOB Leader Appears In Court Today / Here Is The Outcome Of Todays Sit At Home. Thank You Biafrans / Wike Will Pay Dearly For His Arrogance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.