Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Ifeanyi Okeke, AutoEase CEO, Murdered In Enugu In Front Of His 7-Year-Old Son - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ifeanyi Okeke, AutoEase CEO, Murdered In Enugu In Front Of His 7-Year-Old Son (61857 Views)

Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered / Robbers Kill Aliu Sheu! White House, Restaurant, Yaba CEO Murdered / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Okeke, AutoEase CEO, Murdered In Enugu In Front Of His 7-Year-Old Son by Ayudame: 9:21am On Jul 06, 2021
Lord have mercy
Re: Ifeanyi Okeke, AutoEase CEO, Murdered In Enugu In Front Of His 7-Year-Old Son by kay29000(m): 9:21am On Jul 06, 2021
Carparts:
Very terrible. [b]The shock of the attack and death of his father will linger in that boy's memory for a long time. [/b]Some human beings are just wicked and heartless. embarassed

Exactly! He will have PTSD for a long time.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Okeke, AutoEase CEO, Murdered In Enugu In Front Of His 7-Year-Old Son by ceejay10(m): 9:21am On Jul 06, 2021
Inspiration007:

It'slike Boko Haram and Bandits are from the East too
don't mind him. Na mumu
Re: Ifeanyi Okeke, AutoEase CEO, Murdered In Enugu In Front Of His 7-Year-Old Son by Simplyleo: 9:22am On Jul 06, 2021
grin
Re: Ifeanyi Okeke, AutoEase CEO, Murdered In Enugu In Front Of His 7-Year-Old Son by ceejay10(m): 9:25am On Jul 06, 2021
Splendoor:
wicked people everywhere.. Lord have mercy
at a cheap price dm me for your logo and flyer design
Have mercy on the wicked? No chance. They must not go unpunished.
Re: Ifeanyi Okeke, AutoEase CEO, Murdered In Enugu In Front Of His 7-Year-Old Son by stormborn28(m): 9:27am On Jul 06, 2021
Simplyleo:

Mynd44 lalasticlala

Simplyleo: 10:01pm On Jul 05
Lamidi cownu directed ipob pigs to bury 2000 heads.

You wrote that up there, now you are asking someone to ban him....you must be very very stupid.... Nonsense everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Okeke, AutoEase CEO, Murdered In Enugu In Front Of His 7-Year-Old Son by Ogilinsaka: 9:29am On Jul 06, 2021
stormborn28:

You wrote that up there, now you are asking someone to ban him....you must be very very stupid.... Nonsense everywhere

Don't mind that evil cretin. I can invoke his spirit
Re: Ifeanyi Okeke, AutoEase CEO, Murdered In Enugu In Front Of His 7-Year-Old Son by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 06, 2021
This is so sad
Re: Ifeanyi Okeke, AutoEase CEO, Murdered In Enugu In Front Of His 7-Year-Old Son by 9jaPromo(f): 9:35am On Jul 06, 2021
stormborn28:

Don't mind them...... that is the problem of so called Nigerians......
He forgot he started it
Re: Ifeanyi Okeke, AutoEase CEO, Murdered In Enugu In Front Of His 7-Year-Old Son by Asadujames202(m): 9:39am On Jul 06, 2021
If you listen to dream FM Enugu

You should know this guy

Soft spoken

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Okeke, AutoEase CEO, Murdered In Enugu In Front Of His 7-Year-Old Son by Kamalbukola(m): 9:43am On Jul 06, 2021
Some people wicked sha. The sight of the innocent child no even make dem pity the man.
Pvin:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/07/05/police-confirm-murder-of-autoease-ceo-in-enugu/%3famp=1
Re: Ifeanyi Okeke, AutoEase CEO, Murdered In Enugu In Front Of His 7-Year-Old Son by Jman06(m): 9:45am On Jul 06, 2021
Just before the #EndSARS saga, Enugu state was very cool and criminal activities were very minimal. The fear of SARS and anticult police men was the beginning of wisdom in the state.

Then, those criminal elements ganged up and started EndSARS while some other gullible and thoughtless Nigerians joined them. I saw this insecurity coming and that was why I didn't join the protest.

Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB then worsened the situation by sending their criminal group to go and release criminals from prisons and police stations, again thoughtless Igbos hailed them instead of condemning them. Now, the chickens have come home to roost. Nnamdi Kanu is currently cooling off in detention while ESN have been decimated. But the criminals they released are now with us and have started unleashing terrors on us. My people failed to see this coming even when we pride ourselves as wise men. Even this man may have supported the senseless acts of ESN when they released those criminals. It's unfortunate that we'll have to live with the problem we helped to create for ourselves.

6 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Okeke, AutoEase CEO, Murdered In Enugu In Front Of His 7-Year-Old Son by Triangles1(m): 9:45am On Jul 06, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:
This is one thing you can barely see the Northerners do in their domain.. murder themselves especially the Rich...
A shame that it is a common occurrence in the east..

You've said it all.
Re: Ifeanyi Okeke, AutoEase CEO, Murdered In Enugu In Front Of His 7-Year-Old Son by Champneys: 9:54am On Jul 06, 2021
Nawa!

Whick kind thing be this?
Re: Ifeanyi Okeke, AutoEase CEO, Murdered In Enugu In Front Of His 7-Year-Old Son by Unconquerable: 9:54am On Jul 06, 2021
Damn, that's close to my apartment.
Re: Ifeanyi Okeke, AutoEase CEO, Murdered In Enugu In Front Of His 7-Year-Old Son by hokafor(m): 9:58am On Jul 06, 2021
I felt for the loved ones he left behind, but then the salient question will be what prompted the well organized assassination.
Re: Ifeanyi Okeke, AutoEase CEO, Murdered In Enugu In Front Of His 7-Year-Old Son by Honesty36(m): 9:59am On Jul 06, 2021
Chai, a day the son will never forget
This reminds me of the Korean action movie titled " a man called god)
Peter pan
Choi kang ta
Choi kang hee
Jin bo bae
Vivian

Chai I don watch that movie reach 30times
R.I.P to the deceased

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Okeke, AutoEase CEO, Murdered In Enugu In Front Of His 7-Year-Old Son by lastempero: 10:03am On Jul 06, 2021
Martini101:
The good die young, good things hardly last. One of the best Auto makeover owner in Enugu.

RIP

Not upto 6months i had an encounter with him, this is pure wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Okeke, AutoEase CEO, Murdered In Enugu In Front Of His 7-Year-Old Son by Agugbadin: 10:03am On Jul 06, 2021
Afriqan:

Better. Cos most Igbos here will try to pretend they're outsiders. I feel these are part of the effects of the various jail breaks in the east

When prisoners and criminals were set free in the name of Ipob, most ppl were clapping for them and supporting it, guess what, they won't go and attack Buhari in Abuja or Tinubu in Lagos, it's the east that will bear the brunt.

May God give us common sense.
Valid point, the East is now tormented by the criminals IPOB released from prison.
Re: Ifeanyi Okeke, AutoEase CEO, Murdered In Enugu In Front Of His 7-Year-Old Son by lastempero: 10:04am On Jul 06, 2021
hokafor:
I felt for the love ones he left behind, but then the salient question will be what prompted the well organized assassination.

Likely to be competition issue, that guy no be street guy.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Okeke, AutoEase CEO, Murdered In Enugu In Front Of His 7-Year-Old Son by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 06, 2021
Always fly straight. Belittle no one, be transparent and true in all ur dealings. Na people go dey fight for u if trouble dey come. But some people feel invincible after touching small money. Matter of fact na people heads dem dey jam make their own bread and when shit hits the fan na RIP dey end am... They forget that the streets is military and always watching.
I'm just saying undecided

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Okeke, AutoEase CEO, Murdered In Enugu In Front Of His 7-Year-Old Son by murphyibiam15(m): 10:17am On Jul 06, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:
This is one thing you can barely see the Northerners do in their domain.. murder themselves especially the Rich...
A shame that it is a common occurrence in the east..
What exactly are bandits doing, lmao or even BH
Re: Ifeanyi Okeke, AutoEase CEO, Murdered In Enugu In Front Of His 7-Year-Old Son by DWJOBScom(m): 10:22am On Jul 06, 2021
Inspiration007:

It'slike Boko Haram and Bandits are from the East too

Dont mind the dreamer
Re: Ifeanyi Okeke, AutoEase CEO, Murdered In Enugu In Front Of His 7-Year-Old Son by karnap(m): 10:23am On Jul 06, 2021
been rich and stayed in your state of origin is dangerous this days.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South African Bride Ignores Death Threats, Murdered On Wedding Eve / Delta Police Arrests Facebook Scammers Who Kidnap And Gangrape Underage Girls / American Man Murders Fabiola Thomas, Nigerian Woman He Met On Dating Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.