Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now (38276 Views)

"No More ₦500 Meat": Seller Puts Out Bold Notice For Customers / What Business Can Be Giving Me 1 Million Naira Daily ? / Naira Gains As Politicians Pump ‘election Dollars’ Into Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now by BoldConcepts(m): 9:33pm On Aug 24, 2021
Boldgain is never a scam the vision of this company i can say it's huge because am a member.

Being scammed 1.2m sure it can be recovered back following the due process.

Trust you paid to the company account with Boldgain name witten then it probably he used your money to upgrade or the other way round...it's clear some people need fast cash and boldgain in quote scammers can take advantage.

Am currently making sure my 7 Downline meaning people i registered 4days ago haven't got there email I have sent message to the head office and 5 have seen theirs others sent a wrong email which Make it impossible to get their email and now update is going on which I have sent to the head office.

All that glitters are not hold... BOLDGAIN IS BOLD AND WE HAVE GAIN POWER...This is the receipt of Registration

And my earnings not Upto 2weeks

Joseph UGOCHUKWU O.boldgain

Re: How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now by BoldConcepts(m): 2:26am On Aug 25, 2021
Boldgain is never a scam the vision of this company i can say it's huge because am a member.

Being scammed 1.2m sure it can be recovered back following the due process.

Trust you paid to the company account with Boldgain name witten then it probably he used your money to upgrade or the other way round...it's clear some people need fast cash and boldgain in quote scammers can take advantage.

Am currently making sure my 7 Downline meaning people i registered 4days ago haven't got there email I have sent message to the head office and 5 have seen theirs others sent a wrong email which Make it impossible to get their email and now update is going on which I have sent to the head office.

All that glitters are not hold... BOLDGAIN IS BOLD AND WE HAVE GAIN POWER...This is the receipt of Registration

And my earnings not Upto 2weeks

Joseph UGOCHUKWU O.boldgain

Re: How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now by cybertron88: 2:44am On Aug 25, 2021
teejaytec:
Good day Nairaland Members,

My name is Prince Olatunji and my WhatsApp contact is 08030736196 for the person that paid the 1.2m to send private message to me to help follow up as Bold Gains is not a scam.

I'm currently in Dubai as I type now to have witness their Products Launch which product will be available in Nigeria before 15th August 2021.

Leaders/Members in this business are always trying to tell things that are not in the business plan and also many Nigerians do fall on sweet talk which was why it's very easy for them to be scam.

Boldgains International is a Products business which are in Health, Beauty and Daily Consumables. And the money for registration is also the money you pay to get your product(s).

You made a payment of 1.2 million and I'm very sure you are to get 1.2 million worth of Boldgains International Products which is already at the back office of the login sent to you.

Thank God you paid to the company account which makes it very easy for me to help you out.

I have earn over 2.5m from this business and all my members that register do so to use the products as we do get similar products everyday without been paid but by joining Boldgains and get it from their, you leverage on it as others buy or join you.

Boldgains didn't scam you just that the person use you to do higher package for him/her to earn referrer of N400,000 and also move to next rank which we are already setting plans for more awareness on the truth of mode of operations of this business.

Boldgains is the NEW STORE just like we have other malls selling but we sell to our members and give them commission and referrer.

Prince Olatunji
Boldgains Lagos Ambassador
Una don Leave longreich now na bold gains. I pity those who fall for all this nonsense investment.

5 Likes

Re: How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now by Robertgreene1(m): 4:22pm On Aug 25, 2021
make una leave all those invincible ghost investments dey invest in real businesses na...real legit biz still full ground dey look 4 investors....legit visible investments like Transportation still dey pay big time...next time u looking 4 wr 2 invest ur money...think transportation....then holla me let's talk biz wey person dey use eye see not some ghost business...

2 Likes

Re: How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now by BoldConcepts(m): 5:31pm On Aug 28, 2021
][/b]*What on earth is not RISKY?*

*Getting married is RISKY*

*Staying unmarried is RISKY*

*Having children is RISKY*

*Getting a job is RISKY*

*Keeping the job is RISKY*

*Getting out of the job is RISKY*

*Starting a business is RISKY*

*Investing your money is RISKY*

*Trying new things is RISKY*

*Not trying new things is RISKY*

*Getting rich is RISKY*

*Staying poor is RISKY*

*Meeting new people is RISKY*

*Living alone is RISKY*

*Utilizing Opportunity is Risky*

*Rejecting Opportunity because of doubt is RISKY*

*Everything is RISKY*

If you think investing is too risky, then wait until you are handed the bill for not investing.

https://boldincome.softlink.cc/boldgain

Life is full of risk, no one even get out *ALIVE.*

If you try to avoid the risk, you gonna live a very
small life. You must learn to *manage* the risk.

*No one in particular was destined for success, everyone is invited to succeed.*

*SUCCESS* is like an *OCEAN,* unlimited in supply.

But the problem is, some of us approach the ocean with a *TEASPOON.*

The pessimist sees the hole in the donut, but the
optimist sees the dough.

The pessimist sees the glass as half empty, but to the optimist, it's only half full.

Take the *RISK* , You will win the *RACE*

In conclusion if you refuse to take *RISK* you'll become *RISKY* to the society.
*What on earth is not RISKY?*

*Getting a job is RISKY*

*Getting rich is RISKY*

*Staying poor is RISKY*

*Living alone is RISKY*

*Everything is RISKY*

If you think investing is too risky, then wait until you are handed the bill for not investing.

*No one in particular was destined for success, everyone is invited to succeed.*

optimist sees the dough.

The pessimist sees the glass as half empty, but to the optimist, it's only half full.

https://boldincome.softlink.cc/boldgain

In conclusion if you refuse to take *RISK* you'll become *RISKY* to the society.[b]

Re: How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now by mariahAngel(f): 6:09pm On Aug 28, 2021
cybertron88:

Una don Leave longreich now na bold gains. I pity those who fall for all this nonsense investment.

As in ehn... undecided
Re: How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now by mariahAngel(f): 6:10pm On Aug 28, 2021
BoldConcepts:
][/b]*What on earth is not RISKY?*

*Getting a job is RISKY*

*Getting rich is RISKY*

*Staying poor is RISKY*

*Living alone is RISKY*

*Everything is RISKY*

optimist sees the dough.

In conclusion if you refuse to take *RISK* you'll become *RISKY* to the society.
*What on earth is not RISKY?*

*Getting a job is RISKY*

*Getting rich is RISKY*

*Staying poor is RISKY*

*Living alone is RISKY*

*Everything is RISKY*

optimist sees the dough.

In conclusion if you refuse to take *RISK* you'll become *RISKY* to the society.[b]

undecided
Re: How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now by BoldConcepts(m): 7:42pm On Aug 28, 2021
mariahAngel:

As in ehn... undecided

Before starting a business make sure they have a product, certificate,head office

Thanks for understanding
Re: How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now by BoldConcepts(m): 7:47pm On Aug 28, 2021
ARE YOU CURIOUS?
To make money work for you or you work for the money all your life till you die old?

Many things can change in a twinkle of an eye, that is why you need to start thinking of an alternative.

Surely there is a better proven way backed up with a free digital marketing automated system, by responding with a click on the link to learn more and getting started.
Re: How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now by Sammybase(m): 10:22pm On Aug 28, 2021
Contact your bank
Re: How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now by Cornerwealth: 11:02pm On Aug 28, 2021
BoldConcepts:
ARE YOU CURIOUS?
To make money work for you or you work for the money all your life till you die old?

Many things can change in a twinkle of an eye, that is why you need to start thinking of an alternative.

Surely there is a better proven way backed up with a free digital marketing automated system, by responding with a click on the link to learn more and getting started.

shocking

4 Likes

Re: How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now by Annogbe(f): 6:45am On Aug 30, 2021
darkstar6971:
Hello Nairalanders you really have to be careful after spending sometime on investment session I came across a thread Boldgains Nigeria where you can make business without having any isssue regarding the Naira market again as they will credit your account with Dubai currency, so I choose the diamond package which is $2,300 equivalent to 1.2M so I follow up and we linked on whatsapp after explaining to me how the things work I ask them of the account number which I can transfer to as they said after payment they will create an account with me which I will receive the login details via my email that I provide, I go ahead and transfer the money without any doubt because I see it’s a company account, So after I make the payment and send them the receipt which they later send me a form to fill and resend it back which I do so. As I dey talk now the guy no they follow me talk again after he receive my payment... pls Nairalanders be very careful as those guys got different methods to use and scam, And plz if someone can help me on how to get my money back I will really appreciate that, Thanks.
call 08037111012 he should be able to help u
Re: How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now by SolarEdge: 3:23pm On Nov 08, 2021
BoldConcepts:
ARE YOU CURIOUS?

Have you refunded the op 1.2M naira? I think FBI need to be involved in this...you scammed an individual, he complained and you still have the audacity to continue advertising same scam. You have balls man

1 Like

Re: How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now by BoldConcepts(m): 12:30am On Nov 27, 2021
SolarEdge:

Have you refunded the op 1.2M naira? I think FBI need to be involved in this...you scammed an individual, he complained and you still have the audacity to continue advertising same scam. You have balls man

Do you live at Ojo-ajah axis...Get a free to air installation in your residence.
NO MONTHLY SUB.!!!
CALL:
08132332882�

Re: How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now by paddyDIGITAL(m): 7:54am On Nov 27, 2021
The thread below can be of help https://www.nairaland.com/6765825/how-recover-money-scammers

darkstar6971:
Hello Nairalanders you really have to be careful after spending sometime on investment session I came across a thread Boldgains Nigeria where you can make business without having any isssue regarding the Naira market again as they will credit your account with Dubai currency, so I choose the diamond package which is $2,300 equivalent to 1.2M so I follow up and we linked on whatsapp after explaining to me how the things work I ask them of the account number which I can transfer to as they said after payment they will create an account with me which I will receive the login details via my email that I provide, I go ahead and transfer the money without any doubt because I see it’s a company account, So after I make the payment and send them the receipt which they later send me a form to fill and resend it back which I do so. As I dey talk now the guy no they follow me talk again after he receive my payment... pls Nairalanders be very careful as those guys got different methods to use and scam, And plz if someone can help me on how to get my money back I will really appreciate that, Thanks.
Re: How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now by BoldConcepts(m): 3:57pm On Mar 20, 2022
Mind you sir same business you one time do was called a scam.

Am not the one you sent such amount to moreover some individuals dont care to understand business before going into it.

SHALLOM
SolarEdge:

Re: How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now by Sule43years: 6:32am On May 31, 2022
The Nigerian harsh economic climate makes it difficult for most Nigerian to put their money in long term investments. That's why we have all these MLM schemes infiltrating our country. It has become the new normal of sales since the 20th century. I now invest in profitable bank stocks that give annual dividends and a new foreign investment in US dollars as a share co-owner with Skyway capital/ Unitsky String Transport Technologies with Headquarters in Belarus, has been approved for test operations and commercialization in Sharjah, UAE( Their government invested $250million+ of stake in the company), Vietnam , Anambra state, and several countries.
The stock market builds the wealth of the richest people in the world. 1.2m would have given you a good share package in this company last year.

If interested, email address suleigoche318@gmail.com
Re: How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now by mutico20(m): 7:22am On May 31, 2022
When you ask people to invest in your physical business they will be asking all sort of idiot questions, now packaged scammer don Scam you, na sorry be your name oooo
Re: How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now by micfred(m): 8:40am On May 31, 2022
Go to your bank and report the account, from there u will be guided on how you will get ur money back
Re: How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now by Silcity: 11:53pm On Nov 22, 2022
Hiss.... With 1.2m I can teach you how to make a very sweet money online starting this new business that is making a lot of people millions monthly....
Re: How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now by Silcity: 11:54pm On Nov 22, 2022
Hiss.... With 1.2m I can teach you how to make a very sweet money online starting this new business that is making a lot of people millions monthly.... only if you ready to learn ooo

Cause people like you now like something
Re: How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now by Zealoy(m): 10:26am On Nov 23, 2022
Lol I can't believe people still fall for this online ponzi shit

(1) (2) (Reply)

Access Bank Denies Sacking 75% Of Workforce, Closing Branches / Dangote In Casuals, Joins Femi Otedola In Monaco / Lagosians Groan As KFC Outlets Shut Down Operations From Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.