Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,571 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

The Truth Behind Dangote's $2million Dollars To Develop Africans - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Truth Behind Dangote's $2million Dollars To Develop Africans (1009 Views)

Dangote Refinery Test Invitation / Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview / Asking That She Transfer 5.5 Million Dollars To My Acount (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth Behind Dangote's $2million Dollars To Develop Africans by denaija(m): 12:24am On May 10, 2011
Who is fooling who? Dangote donates 2 million dollars to develop youths from Africa? While he floods all his industries in Nigeria with Indian and lebanese "school cert holders" who try as much as possible to frustrate their Nigerian folks. Nigerian enterpreneurs are not helping the Nigerian economy,they go out of their way to forge work permits and resident visas for cheap-labor-foreigners while direct investments in Nigerian youth suffers. Word reaching me as i write is that his sister group owned by one Abdulsamad(BUA Group of Companies) now floods his factories with all manner of indians (mainly cut and join type).These BUA Indians feel very much at home that they fiercely insist on attending oversea trainning courses meant for Nigerians AND NO BODY IS RAISING AN EYEBROW!!. All these sad stories bring to the fore why this country will forever remain backward because of the unending greed of the so called high and mighty. How will Nigeria progress when the real sector is being managed by strangers who are here to grab(cash and knowledge) as much as they can.How will the Nigerian graduate mature when indians/lebanese claim their slots for oversea trainnings meant for them? Will an Indian or Lebanese enterpreneur employ a Nigerian in their country other than as a cleaner? I wonder wether we still have a ministry of labour and internal affairs in this country and if they don't only exist on paper,what the HELL are they doing?! Dangote and co should shove their filthy dollars up their arse if they will continue to insult our sensibilities .
Re: The Truth Behind Dangote's $2million Dollars To Develop Africans by teskyg: 8:57am On May 10, 2011
Our Government is weak.Those in power dont know their work.Nigeria is the only country in Africa where such things happen.It is a pity.
Re: The Truth Behind Dangote's $2million Dollars To Develop Africans by stivin(m): 7:29pm On May 10, 2011
tru talk, de_naija.
dont worry, revolution is sweeping across Africa.Ours is only matter of time.
just be ready to die to see out the change you envisage and need.
Re: The Truth Behind Dangote's $2million Dollars To Develop Africans by denaija(m): 7:53pm On May 10, 2011
No! We will never lose our lives for any Indian! They have to leave our country for us to develop. Where was india when China was steadily building a world power.Truth of the matter is that,Nigeria is not worth dying for.Only thing required is to flush out the bad eggs.PERIOD!
Re: The Truth Behind Dangote's $2million Dollars To Develop Africans by stivin(m): 8:51pm On May 10, 2011
Poverty eats into the Nigerian daily and it brings with it his ugly child-cowardice.
Maybe we need to lose all our fathers and parents who had an experience of the civil war since it seems the echoes of the bombshots they heard still lingers in their souls like the HIV/AIDS scourge' grip on humanity.
dont mind me, but we have lost patroitism, service, values, morals, activism, nationhood, you name it, so anything goes.
Like the holy book says 'where there is no law, there's no offence'all sorts of vices emanate from here because theres no "LAW".
Nigeria from birth lacked the ideal nationhood concept,No national idealogy, No national model, rather we all are caught across several varying lines. Oil is the only melting pot we have, every other thing divides us-check it out.
No sense of responsibility,loyalty,love et al.
If a major fault is detected in the superstructure of a skyscrapper possibly something can be done to correct it,but if the fault is in its foundation definitely great will be its fall if unattended.The starting point for a true and sincere change in this nation is a genuine call for a soverign national conference where we will retrace our steps back to true federalism.
Greed is now the major motivationalEveryone pays lips service to the cause of the nation;from politicians to academicians, Woe, woe, and the man died.
Re: The Truth Behind Dangote's $2million Dollars To Develop Africans by judas11: 9:34pm On May 10, 2011
Upon no Electricity all over the Nigeria, a litre of Diesel jump from 110 to 175(Naira) inflation so high now,,, yet some foreigners gives merits and awards to Chief Economy officer of the Nation they told him is best in the world all to divert our minds away. Now; if they give Awards to 'Nig.CBN gov' what will they give to 'Chinese n Korea'?. No wonder James Watson open his mouth and call us Inferior Race,

Companies and factories all over Nigeria relied on Diesel to generate Electricity and to transport goods from one place to another yet so called Govt of the people close eyes and allowed the price to jump by almost 100% .
I was told some , Oil contractors who donated money to Jonathan for the campaign of the past election wanted their money back and the poor one must carry the cross again . They intentionally left petrol price alone because people will make noise , meanwhile diesel is most important fuel in a dark environment like Nigeria , I will continue to look and laugh !

Did you say indians are attending trainning courses meant for Nigerians?!! @ poster, Are they trainees or expert? That BUA or whatever their name is must have imbeciles as management,or maybe their M.D is another Almajiri Aboki.Indians can take over the presidency for all i care! Dangote and abdul-what-ever will pay the ultimate price when the wind of change comes. No condition is permanenet-Nigerian workforce are patiently waiting for their time
Re: The Truth Behind Dangote's $2million Dollars To Develop Africans by Nobody: 9:19am On May 11, 2011
hey guys, this all gud comment. to make nigeria great it all abt youth, we have to fight for our right to make nigeria great, i don't tink nigeria gonna be great if we all sleep. pls let post all this on facebook as Narialand so youth of nigeria can join the page and make comment. thanks all.

(1) (Reply)

Oracle Certified Dba Urgently Needed In Lagos! / Recruitment At JCML / GE Africa Early Career Development Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.