Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

How To Resolve Iphone Black Screen Of Death Issue - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Resolve Iphone Black Screen Of Death Issue (233 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To Replace The Screen Of This Lg 65" Tv / How Much Does It Cost To Repair The Screen Of Itel S15 Pro / S10, Broken/black Screen For Sale @90K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Resolve Iphone Black Screen Of Death Issue by choctee(m): 12:53am On Jul 06, 2021
There are many issues a phone may have that would be manageable. However, if the screen of a mobile phone goes blank, the user or owner of the phone can practically do nothing than to fix it.

The display screen of a phone that runs on iOS or Android OS is akin to the eyes of the human body. Without the eyes, it is difficult to get around and function properly as a human being.

Have you ever had this issue of black screen on your iPhone device?

Infact, the day I had this issue, I was scared to my pants and I was already thinking of how much it would cost me to buy another phone.

My mind raced and my cold jitters were sent down my spine as many thoughts flooded my mind as to what could be responsible for the black screen.
As curious as I was, I search vigorously online for a solution using various search terms until I came across the How to Fix iPhone Black Screen of Death Problem article via https://techscoopsng.com/how-to-fix-iphone-black-screen-of-death-problem/105/ on Google SERP leading to one new site o imagine....not even on Techcabal.

Well, I clicked and I realised it was a small issue after all.
I say let me share the info here too o in case anyone needs it. By the way, I got the story on Techscoops , I shared the URL earlier.

So how is my Nairaland family doing today now?

It is been a while I came on here.

(1) (Reply)

Xsmax 195,000 / Iphone 7 For Sale / Iphone 11 64gb For Sale (price is non-negotiable,serious buyers only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.