Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,644 members, 7,955,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:28 PM

Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? (14387 Views)

I Want Best Ups Circuit For My Computer / Electronic Circuit Projects / 1000va Ups Circuit Diagram Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by ositadima1(m): 4:04pm On Dec 19, 2012
Catlanta:

Yes we are yes we are!!

Hi Ositadima, hope you have received your items by now!

Yo Yo, I just got the package from ABC motors, ur pick up branch in Portharcourt, this afternoon. I was never in doubt, only that it was taking very long (sea freight). I will try air freight next time. I am thankful, I will surely patronize u people again and again.
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by Catlanta: 2:56pm On Dec 20, 2012
ositadima1:

Yo Yo, I just got the package from ABC motors, ur pick up branch in Portharcourt, this afternoon. I was never in doubt, only that it was taking very long (sea freight). I will try air freight next time. I am thankful, I will surely patronize u people again and again.

Thanks! We will look forward to receiving more orders from you!
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by Dapenz(m): 4:18pm On Feb 01, 2013
[color=#000099][/color] I just wana ask if circuit atlantic can reach Osun State side, and how exactly do i shop through your site because i normally use my phone to Browse.
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by Manweysabi(m): 10:10am On Feb 03, 2013
you are needed in this thread
Catlanta:

Thanks! We will look forward to receiving more orders from you!
www.nairaland.com/1116339/it-yourself-importation-guide-free/94
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by Catlanta: 11:18am On Feb 08, 2013
Manweysabi: you are needed in this threadwww.nairaland.com/1116339/it-yourself-importation-guide-free/94
Very interesting and reveling.
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by blackracle(m): 11:43am On Feb 14, 2013
Hi All,

I must say I tried Circuit Atlantic after so much doubt, but i actually got my goods delivered in my Lagos address in due time.

And they sent updates constantly on the status of the package before it was delivered.

I am actually impressed. They should keep up the good work.

Thumbs up for them
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by Catlanta: 10:25am On Feb 19, 2013
smiley Thanks! We are moving from good to great!
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by Catlanta: 7:48pm On Mar 05, 2013
Items with big savings when you shop from the US

Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by Catlanta: 11:29am On Mar 20, 2013
Just ask we love your questions and suggestions! wink
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by mavinkajah(m): 8:03am On Mar 22, 2013
Catlanta: Just ask we love your questions and suggestions! wink

And i never imagined a thread like this was alive..,yay. I have a family friend who heard about u, dunno how and has asked me to get every possible research on u guys....and she asked a couple of questions

1. How long does it take to ship the items?
2. Where do u pick up your items if you are a resident of PortHarcourt?
3. Do u get discounts for bulky buys?
4. Can it be delivered to your doorpost(if so would that incure more expenses)?

Kindly reply soon.

Cheers!
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by Catlanta: 1:13pm On Mar 26, 2013
mavinkajah:

And i never imagined a thread like this was alive..,yay. I have a family friend who heard about u, dunno how and has asked me to get every possible research on u guys....and she asked a couple of questions

1. How long does it take to ship the items?
2. Where do u pick up your items if you are a resident of PortHarcourt?
3. Do u get discounts for bulky buys?
4. Can it be delivered to your doorpost(if so would that incure more expenses)?

Kindly reply soon.

Cheers!

Thanks for your enquiries,
1, airfreight takes 10-17 working days
2, For out of lagos you have to options ( office pick up outside Lagos and home delivery) For office pick up outside lagos you would pick the items up from ABC Transport in PH and home delivery would be sent direct to your door post
3, Our system is programmed in such a way that your freight cost starts to reduce as the number of items in your order increses, So Yes you do get discounts when you shop in bulk.
4, has been answered above, Yes we would deliver the items to your door post.
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by Catlanta: 7:07pm On Mar 27, 2013
Hope you have been able to place your order @mavinkajah.
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by Rabomeo(m): 1:44pm On Mar 30, 2013
D cost Your freight services are quite on d high side...pls try to review d cost.
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by Catlanta: 5:54pm On Apr 02, 2013
Rabomeo: D cost Your freight services are quite on d high side...pls try to review d cost.
Try including the weight of the item you are shopping for, this helps to give you a more precise freight cost. Thanks
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by Catlanta: 1:38pm On Apr 04, 2013
Rabomeo: D cost Your freight services are quite on d high side...pls try to review d cost.

Have you placed your order yet?
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by jtenna: 6:36pm On Jun 28, 2013
Hi CA staffs. I am really impressed by the work you are doing and I have no doubt that you guys are genuine. My only problem is that I am a bit sceptical about your charges.
I want to order some few household items that wouldn't weigh a dime. I am just afraid of the charges.
Can you please break down for me how your charging system works, what you charge for shipment and how much it will cost for it to be delivered to your doorstep(though I hv no problem with picking it up from your oFfice).
If you can't disclose your charges here due company ethics, you can email me the answers to justineofori@hotmail.com.thanks

1 Like

Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by Catlanta: 12:41pm On Jul 02, 2013
j.tenna:
Hi CA staffs. I am really impressed by the work you are doing and I have no doubt that you guys are genuine. My only problem is that I am a bit sceptical about your charges.
I want to order some few household items that wouldn't weigh a dime. I am just afraid of the charges.
Can you please break down for me how your charging system works, what you charge for shipment and how much it will cost for it to be delivered to your doorstep(though I hv no problem with picking it up from your oFfice).
If you can't disclose your charges here due company ethics, you can email me the answers to justineofori@hotmail.com.thanks

Hello j.
Thanks for the accolades. We are happy you are impressed. The site calculates the charges based on a complex computer algorithm. The give you the simple way of getting how it is calculated, we charge 5.5dollars for 1pound and thats when we are shipping via Air. For the Sea freight, it is 2 dollars per pound. This rule is not set in stone as it also incorporates the type of item you are buying and the shipping weight of that item. Sometimes some items require that the dimensional weight is used instead. I'm sure this does not apply to your household items. You can go ahead and place the order.

If you feel the costs are on the extreme side, get back to us and we will see what we can do from this end.

Thank you.
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by jtenna: 1:17pm On Jul 03, 2013
Thanks catlantic. Am pleased with your response. I will place the order in due time and get back to you.

1 Like

Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by Catlanta: 6:44pm On Jul 04, 2013
j.tenna:
Thanks catlantic. Am pleased with your response. I will place the order in due time and get back to you.

Thank you very much. We expect your order very soon.

Have an awesome day.
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by jerome84(m): 4:38pm On Jul 24, 2013
Wanted to find out if Circuit Atlantic Can Pay

Items on ebay for me.

Secondly, how much do they charge for a Laptop from the US to Nigeria by Air Frieght.

Finally, How am I going to Pay circuitatlantic
Catlanta: Hope you have been able to place your order @mavinkajah.
Wanted to find out if Circuit Atlantic Can Pay

Items on ebay for me.

Secondly, how much do they charge for a Laptop from the US to Nigeria by Air Frieght.

Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by jose556(m): 4:57pm On Jul 27, 2013
I this life or the next, I will never deal with this site. I ordered for 3 phones in march which was supposed to be delivered within 2-3 weeks. It was delivered in july and i got 1 phone instead of 3. When i called to ask y. They started cooking up excusses. The finally said they had mistakenly taken my phone to abuja to another customer n the customer has refused to release my phone until she gets her own goods. Imagine such stupid incompetence. I still havent gotten my phone. Its almost august
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by Catlanta: 9:40am On Jul 29, 2013
jose556: I this life or the next, I will never deal with this site. I ordered for 3 phones in march which was supposed to be delivered within 2-3 weeks. It was delivered in july and i got 1 phone instead of 3. When i called to ask y. They started cooking up excusses. The finally said they had mistakenly taken my phone to abuja to another customer n the customer has refused to release my phone until she gets her own goods. Imagine such stupid incompetence. I still haven't gotten my phone. Its almost august

Hello Mr Momoh. Her goods have been delivered to her already. She says she is going to send your items Lagos today and we will get it to you in your location before wednesday. I have personally spoken to the lady and she says the phone will be sent to us by the ABC bus leaving for Lagos today.

Also, the order was placed on the 12th of April and you selected the sea freight option which takes 6-8 weeks and not the two week Air freight option.

I agree that it has been a while from the time you placed this order till now and I apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Thank you very much for understanding.

1 Like

Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by Catlanta: 9:46am On Jul 29, 2013
jerome84: Wanted to find out if Circuit Atlantic Can Pay

Items on ebay for me.

Finally, How am I going to Pay circuitatlanticWanted to find out if Circuit Atlantic Can Pay

Items on ebay for me.

@jerome, Yes, we can pay for items on E-Bay for you. You will be able to pay for your items by paying into our Bank accounts or by transferring the cash to us..

If you want to find out the amount to pay for a laptop, you would have to try using the site. It is automated and all you have to do is fill in information about what you want to buy and select how you want it delivered to you. You will get the final amount for purchasing and shipping the item to NIgeria.
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by jtenna: 12:14pm On Aug 03, 2013
Hi catlantic, keep up the good works. I have a question, I have an online payment account and also someone who can buy my goods abroad for me. My problem is shipping down here. I want to know if you guys can ship for me without helping me pay for the goods(I will pay myself), all I will have to do is pay your shipping cost. Is it possible?
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 07, 2013
j.tenna:
Hi catlantic, keep up the good works. I have a question, I have an online payment account and also someone who can buy my goods abroad for me. My problem is shipping down here. I want to know if you guys can ship for me without helping me pay for the goods(I will pay myself), all I will have to do is pay your shipping cost. Is it possible?

Yeah you can do that that through Shippy Me (Another product from Circuit Atlantic). You pay and use their address at checkout. The address will be given to you on registration with Shippy Me.

More info on Circuit atlantic's website sha
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 07, 2013
j.tenna:

Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by ejikeme(m): 8:20pm On Aug 08, 2013
Hello,
I have a dell mini laptop, a samsung tab, pro book battery and a portable router I want shipped to Enugu Nigeria. What's your charge and how long will it take to reach?
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by jtenna: 12:15am On Aug 12, 2013
Zelinjo:

Yeah you can do that that through Shippy Me (Another product from Circuit Atlantic). You pay and use their address at checkout. The address will be given to you on registration with Shippy Me.

More info on Circuit atlantic's website sha
Thanks dear. That was really helpful. Have checked it out and I just hope its efficient and affordable.
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by sapienman(m): 11:01am On Aug 30, 2013
Good day Catlanta. Could you email your Nigerian phone number to cjideama@gmail.com? I wanna make some private enquiries by phone.
Thanks.
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 31, 2013
credit cards arent accepted on your site now but GT pay card.Why pls?
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by Teextoo(m): 11:00pm On Oct 02, 2013
These guys are either highly incompetent or just plain fraudulent. I ordered two wrist watches through them on amazon and chose air freight for fast delivery on 2nd sept. Since then till now being a month, my goods that am supposed to receive in nothing more than two weeks is yet to be delivered as of this moment. After paying all their exorbitant charges, I haven't received my goods and their correspondence is so messed up. I am going to the authorities both here and over there in states to report their fraudulent practice but first, am going to spam negatively about them anywhere online that their name and that of their owner Anaele Iroh comes up. Their actions are detrimental to Nigerian businesses, as if Nigeria's reputation has not been bastardized enough. My 2 cents

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Your Laptop's Rating? / SOLD Very Neat UK Used Acer Aspire 5332 Is For Sale SOLD / How To Connect Your Laptop/desktop To Internet With Your Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.