Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

"How I Broke The Spectre Of Death In My Family" — RMD Recalls As He Clocks 60 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "How I Broke The Spectre Of Death In My Family" — RMD Recalls As He Clocks 60 (338 Views)

Portable Drives A Fan Who Broke The Glass Of His Car To Police Station / Sosoliso Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Recalls Tragedy With 2007 Photos / The Mr X Family: RMD & Ego Boyo Return To The Screen 23 Years After "Checkmate" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"How I Broke The Spectre Of Death In My Family" — RMD Recalls As He Clocks 60 by Okoyeaniche(m): 6:14am On Jul 06, 2021
Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD), a Nollywood actor who will turn 60 on July 6th, has revealed how he has overcome the spectre of death in his family.

RMD revealed this in an interview with Chude Jideonwo.

He said;

“None of my parents lived to be 60. So, life for me is just about to get started. There’s been a spectre of death around my life; that’s what I’ve been dealing with last year till this year. When I turned 59, that was a big deal for me, a big deal for me! My mom died at 59 and my father died at 57/58.

"So, it was like ‘can I break it?’ When people see me and I go on a weight loss, people think that it is health. Both my parents were diabetic and hypertensive; I don’t want to be that. I don’t want to be diabetic and hypertensive; I want to...READ MORE

1 Share

Re: "How I Broke The Spectre Of Death In My Family" — RMD Recalls As He Clocks 60 by katlynf73: 6:35am On Jul 06, 2021
Share the full gist here mbok!
Re: "How I Broke The Spectre Of Death In My Family" — RMD Recalls As He Clocks 60 by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 06, 2021
They were diabetics, maybe cos of lack of info then. Take it easy sir.

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Father On His 73rd Birthday / Bobrisky Vows To Break Obi Cubana’s Record During His 30th Birthday / Dino Melaye Trolls People Linking Him To Celebrity Fraudster, Hushpuppi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.