Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,374 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

'I am A Confirmed PDP Member'- Sunday Igboho In A Throwback Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I am A Confirmed PDP Member'- Sunday Igboho In A Throwback Video (739 Views)

Sacked LP Rep Member, Sunday Nnamchi Vows To Challenge Tribunal Verdict / Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) / Voters Block Osun PDP Member From Leaving Until She Pays As Promised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I am A Confirmed PDP Member'- Sunday Igboho In A Throwback Video by ThisisBuhari: 6:27am On Jul 06, 2021
Re: 'I am A Confirmed PDP Member'- Sunday Igboho In A Throwback Video by ThisisBuhari: 6:28am On Jul 06, 2021
Now it is left for you to judge
Re: 'I am A Confirmed PDP Member'- Sunday Igboho In A Throwback Video by lyndaway(f): 6:30am On Jul 06, 2021
Even Yusuf was a pdp member ... does that mean Boko Na pdp extention?

1 Like

Re: 'I am A Confirmed PDP Member'- Sunday Igboho In A Throwback Video by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 06, 2021
Is been a member of a political party a crime

Or can't one aspire for self rule yet prefer a party that is closer to giving him that

2 Likes

Re: 'I am A Confirmed PDP Member'- Sunday Igboho In A Throwback Video by katlynf73: 6:31am On Jul 06, 2021
cool
Re: 'I am A Confirmed PDP Member'- Sunday Igboho In A Throwback Video by vedaxcool(m): 6:38am On Jul 06, 2021
Cownu is a PDP member, Igboho is a PDP member .... PDP is invested in destroying the nation because they can no longer win elections. Reason why all their contrived agitations will fail miserably

1 Like

Re: 'I am A Confirmed PDP Member'- Sunday Igboho In A Throwback Video by Fahdiga(m): 6:39am On Jul 06, 2021
Wadume is an APC member

3 Likes

Re: 'I am A Confirmed PDP Member'- Sunday Igboho In A Throwback Video by WonderManly(m): 6:39am On Jul 06, 2021
That one no mean jare. What matter now is Yoruba Nation. Arise!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I am A Confirmed PDP Member'- Sunday Igboho In A Throwback Video by louqas: 6:45am On Jul 06, 2021
Mikecold:

Or can't one aspire for self rule yet prefer a party that is closer to giving him that

PDP has never been known to be a self determination party.....so all this Sunday is doing is just PDP attempting to distabilize an APC government.
If PDP comes back to power they CAN NEVER RESTRUCTURE NIGERIA or ALLOW ANYONE SECCEED .
so all this agitations are doing PDP bidding
Re: 'I am A Confirmed PDP Member'- Sunday Igboho In A Throwback Video by Myer(m): 6:49am On Jul 06, 2021
Mikecold:

Most APC members today are from PDP.
Besides APC and PDP are the same.

In fact, that he was a partisan at all shows he is interested in politics of his nation, whether for personal gains or actual change.

Most of those attacking him here now only sit behind their mobile phones typing crap instead of being a part of the political system where they can actually effect the change they want instead of criticising everyone else.

I dont trust any politician but I still respect them more than wet blanket no-do-gooders who constitute the majority of social media users.

1 Like

Re: 'I am A Confirmed PDP Member'- Sunday Igboho In A Throwback Video by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 06, 2021
Myer:

Most APC members today are from PDP.
Besides APC and PDP are the same.

In fact, that he was a partisan at all shows he is interested in politics of his nation, whether for personal gains or actual change.

Most of those attacking him here now only sit behind their mobile phones typing crap instead of being a part of the political system where they can actually effect the change they want instead of criticising everyone else.

I dont trust any politician but I still respect them more than wet blanket no-do-gooders who constitute the majority of social media users.
Don't mind them

Does Igboho look like a hungry man, didn't you see his houses

I don't understand this blackmail
Re: 'I am A Confirmed PDP Member'- Sunday Igboho In A Throwback Video by IjapaTiroko: 7:19am On Jul 06, 2021
And so what?

I have seen men from defunct CPC, APC, PDP, etc poke at the incompetency of this Buhari led government, so what is the big deal if Adeyemo is (or was) a PDP member choosing to stay with Ladoja his political father?

These kind of post are grasping at straws, Buhari is incompetent security-wise, if otherwise, Sunday, just like Civilian JTF in Borno wouldn't have arisen
Re: 'I am A Confirmed PDP Member'- Sunday Igboho In A Throwback Video by RZArecta(m): 7:23am On Jul 06, 2021
Sane minds are talking of Southern unity, the zombie is still talking of PDP affiliation. Why didn't you reject the governors who recently decamped to the APC for being spoilt meat and rotten eggs ? Useless supporter of APC cool
Re: 'I am A Confirmed PDP Member'- Sunday Igboho In A Throwback Video by Exponential101: 10:56am On Jul 06, 2021
Azazi already told the world that PDP is boo Haram n boko haram is PDP. Every other nonsense you have to spew na for your pocket.

lyndaway:
Even Yusuf was a pdp member ... does that mean Boko Na pdp extention?

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Pennsylvania Just Decertified County’s Voting Machines - Gbajabiamila / Soludo To Unveil His Grand Vision For Post-oil And Post-covid 19 Anambra State. / Soldiers Kill Fighter As Biafra National Guard Attack Army Post In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.