Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Prophet TB Joshua's Funeral Service Updates (July 5th - Sunday 11th July, 2021) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet TB Joshua's Funeral Service Updates (July 5th - Sunday 11th July, 2021) (27320 Views)

TB Joshua's Funeral Details Released By Synagogue Church (Photo) / Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures / Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet TB Joshua's Funeral Service Updates (July 5th - Sunday 11th July, 2021) by naija1stnigar(m): 5:05pm On Jul 06, 2021
This distinguished man of God deserved all the praises and encomiums even after death. In him I saw Jesus again, no wonder he gained more than six hundred thousand followers few weeks after his death you were truly a legend. Though people say you are dead but me I say you are sleeping because I know you are rejoicing somewhere in heaven. Sleep on great man till we meet at the bosom of God Almighty.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua's Funeral Service Updates (July 5th - Sunday 11th July, 2021) by Engr1(m): 5:27pm On Jul 06, 2021
R.I.P MAN OF GOD............

Re: Prophet TB Joshua's Funeral Service Updates (July 5th - Sunday 11th July, 2021) by Tywo2018: 5:36pm On Jul 06, 2021
Been crying first in many years the documentary was torching honestly. You fought a good fight. Rest on
Re: Prophet TB Joshua's Funeral Service Updates (July 5th - Sunday 11th July, 2021) by Ub8956(m): 5:46pm On Jul 06, 2021
muzeze77:
Rest In Peace though not a fan of his fake miracles and bad English , in a civilized society he would have been charged to court for the building collapse

This fool is a clone,or a php/javascript codes that has no direction until functions are triggered. People like you should be treated with poverty strokes. Yes we know he didn't make it to university level but professors, lecturers (teaching you in your poor masters level), Doctors, Presidents, Governors seat down and listen to his preaching. Are you jealous because African blood is in you? Pardon me,not all Africans are as foolish and backward as you're. Next time when you want to comment on something you don't know, remember you have nothing to show up,and just maybe when you die, it's your village people that will remember you. Go Bleep your granny..and keep checking if N-power shortlisted you.

Re: Prophet TB Joshua's Funeral Service Updates (July 5th - Sunday 11th July, 2021) by Brunicekid(m): 5:49pm On Jul 06, 2021
Emmanuel... God is with us

R.I.P. Senior Prophet T.B. Joshua, a great Man of God!!
Re: Prophet TB Joshua's Funeral Service Updates (July 5th - Sunday 11th July, 2021) by szczescie(m): 7:14pm On Jul 06, 2021
Liposure:
no wonder a prophet is without honor in his hometown

Go on YouTube see what Foreigners are saying see what Nigerians are saying

Nigerians = negative comments and ALL hearsay, (I heard someone say that one woman said)

Foreigners = everything good and mainly first hand accounts

That is the main reason I even believed TB Joshua the more.
Look for that swedish SCOAN worker evangelist Rykards YouTube channel, "Hungry gen" is the name of his ministry, he was with TN Joshua for over 10 years.
The guy broke down happenings in the SCOAN with the help of others like Cedric the chorister and others

I can't remember the channels name but these are people we saw everyday in scoan Emmanuel TV, white people from USA, UK, Sweden, south Africa, Netherlands etc

They are in their country now and TB Joshua is dead they have no incentive or no reason to be fearful or to lie or hide anything or say anything to impress anyone but just go and listen to them say their experiences by themselves don't listen to hearsays

If I post link to the channel I will be banned from Nairaland

Good morning and win my friend
Re: Prophet TB Joshua's Funeral Service Updates (July 5th - Sunday 11th July, 2021) by fellymore: 9:21pm On Jul 06, 2021
Stevyne:
No mind redeem tiffs wey go create Ussd code
my heart bleeds for watching this burial ceremonies, indeed you will surely be mixed,rest well sir.I know you have finished your mission on earth. bye- bye my mentor.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua's Funeral Service Updates (July 5th - Sunday 11th July, 2021) by clothingonline(m): 9:52pm On Jul 06, 2021
Everywhere was block today along the route in Ikotun

Re: Prophet TB Joshua's Funeral Service Updates (July 5th - Sunday 11th July, 2021) by olabimp(f): 10:14pm On Jul 06, 2021
Rest in peace God's general. You will greatly be missed. I love you Prophet T.B Joshua
Re: Prophet TB Joshua's Funeral Service Updates (July 5th - Sunday 11th July, 2021) by kennyz247(m): 10:19pm On Jul 06, 2021
thank God for today's success... nothing bad happened and nothing for the haters to talk today...
may God punish all TB Joshua haters
Re: Prophet TB Joshua's Funeral Service Updates (July 5th - Sunday 11th July, 2021) by Xenry: 11:22pm On Jul 06, 2021
Bobmarie:
Thats because you’re here to help the ecosystem of Earth, just like micro animals in your body help you live.
Sad, but true. Sometimes I wonder why we are here on Earth - living without knowing exactly why. And at the end: die like we never even existed. If there isn't more to Life than just living on a certain crazy Globe and being entirely forgotten after death, then life just doesn't make that much sense to me.
I like your comment, it reflects more on what life actually is: Nature uses what it has to support itself and the process goes on, and on. Just like our bodies will turn to kind of manure in the future that will support other elements of Nature - crazy and terrifying reality.
But whatever that life brings, we just have to accept it as a fact and digest it, since we can't change it even if we try.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua's Funeral Service Updates (July 5th - Sunday 11th July, 2021) by sweetkev(m): 4:48am On Jul 07, 2021
muzeze77:
Rest In Peace though not a fan of his fake miracles and bad English , in a civilized society he would have been charged to court for the building collapse
You that don't know when to use a comma or full stop in a sentence is criticizing someone's bad English. Hypocrite undecided
Re: Prophet TB Joshua's Funeral Service Updates (July 5th - Sunday 11th July, 2021) by Brunicekid(m): 8:06am On Jul 07, 2021
sweetkev:
You that don't know when to use a comma or full stop in a sentence is criticizing someone's bad English. Hypocrite undecided
Namaste... Wahala
Re: Prophet TB Joshua's Funeral Service Updates (July 5th - Sunday 11th July, 2021) by Brunicekid(m): 8:07am On Jul 07, 2021
Tomorrow, Thursday, July 8th, 2021,there will be Lying-in-State occasion of Senior Prophet T.B. Joshua
Re: Prophet TB Joshua's Funeral Service Updates (July 5th - Sunday 11th July, 2021) by trumpcoat(m): 9:16am On Jul 07, 2021
fitinwell:
[b][b]
I love your ministry prophet Temitope Joshua

Even though i am not a member of Scoan...

You practice what Jesus preach... Message of Love, Hope forgiveness and restoration..

You didn't put your self first....

God is Love ...
Well said

I still can't believe your time on earth is over..

You are a good man of God.

You are not a greedy Man of God

But you Gave your All...

I only watch this on Emmanuel tv..

Even has a winners member...

I cannot compare your legacy anywhere around the world.

You will always be in my memory

Rest in peace prophet Temitope Joshua..

And continue to be a good man even in heaven..

Please Prophet don't STOP praying for Nigeria and Africa at large..

Because after you passed away .. Nigeria still thirst for true Revival in our Land ...

Tell God to send us a true messiah, Men that will Lead us to our promise Land and save us from femine men like Joseph, David, and not Men like Saul in the Bible ..

Nigeria system is currently grounded..

Prophet please remember us and pray for us.[/b][/b]
Re: Prophet TB Joshua's Funeral Service Updates (July 5th - Sunday 11th July, 2021) by Brunicekid(m): 12:18pm On Jul 07, 2021
sweetkev:
Namaste... Wahala
Re: Prophet TB Joshua's Funeral Service Updates (July 5th - Sunday 11th July, 2021) by Brunicekid(m): 10:10am On Jul 08, 2021
T.B. Joshua's Funeral Service... Today is Day 4 of the program... LYING-IN-STATE is taking place today... It starts by 11:00am WAT, and will be aired live on emmanuel.tv, as usual.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Ugoeze Elendu Chukwuebuka Shares A Picture From His Dramatic Past / 2 First-class Yoruba Kings To Preach At Christian Revival / Crowd And Security Greet Prophet Odumeje As He Triumphantly Enters Ukpo, Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.