Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,920 members, 7,821,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Upsa- Ghana, West Africa's Prettiest Public University Campus - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Upsa- Ghana, West Africa's Prettiest Public University Campus (2417 Views)

See The Public University In Nigeria Where Electricity Runs 24/7 (photos) / Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Attend A Public University / Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upsa- Ghana, West Africa's Prettiest Public University Campus by vankelvin: 6:03pm On Jul 06, 2021
Lamasta:

You are not smart at all learn to be civil before typing ok.....goodbye cool

Smart ko, civil ni

coming from someone who thinks a University achievement is research and publications?

What have your Universities achieved that our Universities haven't? Tell me?

Even my 11 years old nephew knows that the core mandate or responsibility of a University is to transform people, solve problems and contribute to the progress of their immediate community and the country as a whole.

Example of Achievements of Ghana Universities are

-Ghana Universities have helped us solve our Electricity problems.
-It has helped us shape our attitude which has contributed to the peace we are enjoying.
-Same achievements are attracting foreign students to our Unis.
-And many achievements

Tell me yours
Re: Upsa- Ghana, West Africa's Prettiest Public University Campus by Donaluta(m): 8:08pm On Jul 06, 2021
vankelvin:

Smart ko, civil ni

coming from someone who thinks a University achievement is research and publications?

Even my 11 years old nephew knows that the core mandate or responsibility of a University is to transform people, solve problems and contribute to the progress of their immediate community and the country as a whole.

-It has helped us shape our attitude which has contributed to the peace we are enjoying.
-And many achievements

Tell me yours

The truth be say ... You still no Sabi anything.

2 Likes

Re: Upsa- Ghana, West Africa's Prettiest Public University Campus by vankelvin: 8:54pm On Jul 06, 2021
Donaluta:

The truth be say ... You still no Sabi anything.

If research and publications which is done by all Universities in the World is what you claim to be an achievement then I no Sabi anything indeed grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Upsa- Ghana, West Africa's Prettiest Public University Campus by heniford2: 9:18pm On Jul 06, 2021
The uni is fine Ghanaian guy let me ask you oh!? how many university are there in ghana oh seen it just 10 grin Ghana just struggle trying to show off against Nigeria but is like 2year old boy fighting with 10years old boy dem nobi mate naw while nice structure I see here mehn Africa should grow

3 Likes

Re: Upsa- Ghana, West Africa's Prettiest Public University Campus by BennyDGreat: 9:46pm On Jul 06, 2021
Nice environment

1 Like

Re: Upsa- Ghana, West Africa's Prettiest Public University Campus by vankelvin: 9:52pm On Jul 06, 2021
heniford2:
The uni is fine Ghanaian guy let me ask you oh!? how many university are there in ghana oh seen it just 10 grin Ghana just struggle trying to show off against Nigeria but is like 2year old boy fighting with 10years old boy dem nobi mate naw while nice structure I see here mehn Africa should grow

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Actually we don't have many Universities like Nigeria but then what we have per our population is not bad at all.

Ghana is not struggling to show off against Nigeria. The last time I checked West Africa had more than 16 countries so I don't see why you guys always feel threatened by Ghana.

We have
15 Public Universities
10 Public Technical Universities
55 Private Universities

We also have,
46 Public Teacher Training Universities
46 Public Nursing Training Colleges
5 Public Agricultural Training Colleges and over
10 other Public Tertiary Institutions

But note that all the 15 Public Universities have more than 1 campus.
Some have as many as 30 Distance learning campuses.
Some also have as many as 6,5,4,3 Satellite Campuses.

Check the link below for more info
https://www.nairaland.com/5901960/public-universities-ghana
Re: Upsa- Ghana, West Africa's Prettiest Public University Campus by Mastakija(m): 11:58pm On Jul 06, 2021
vankelvin:

Smart ko, civil ni

-And many achievements

Tell me yours
ghana university gave u electricity grin grin
Sense no lyk u at all grin

Well ghana university produced u

Re: Upsa- Ghana, West Africa's Prettiest Public University Campus by vankelvin: 5:19am On Jul 07, 2021
Mastakija:
ghana university gave u electricity grin grin
Sense no lyk u at all grin

Well ghana university produced u

Asiwini

Clap for yourself, Olodo..
A fool will always be a fool.
So that's the understanding you got from my write up. No wonder you failed Jamb 5 times grin

Ghanaian Universities produced the people that work at ECG. The knowledge they got in our Universities made it possible for them to think and find solutions to our electricity challenges.

Man, you are too shallow minded

1 Like

Re: Upsa- Ghana, West Africa's Prettiest Public University Campus by Lawalatm: 6:10am On Jul 07, 2021
Hi....thanks for this value adding post.....please do you know Academic City University College?

What is your advice for someone hoping to study Civil or Mechanical Enginnering?

vankelvin:
The University of Professional Studies, Accra (UPSA) formerly known as Institute of Professional Studies (IPS), is a public university in Ghana. The main campus is located in Accra. UPSA is the first university in Ghana to provide both academic and business professional education.

This University was Established in 1965.
Re: Upsa- Ghana, West Africa's Prettiest Public University Campus by vankelvin: 8:33am On Jul 07, 2021
Lawalatm:
Hi....thanks for this value adding post.....please do you know Academic City University College?

What is your advice for someone hoping to study Civil or Mechanical Enginnering?

Academic City does more practical based learning. They have small class size which makes teaching and learning more effective because the Lecturers get the opportunity to monitor and assess each student very well.

But if you are looking for a University with high reputation in Civil or Mechanical engineering in Ghana then KNUST will be the best option but if you want a University that trains students practically and theoritically then Academic city is one of the best options.

1 Like

Re: Upsa- Ghana, West Africa's Prettiest Public University Campus by Lawalatm: 3:37am On Jul 08, 2021
Thanks a million

vankelvin:

Academic City does more practical based learning. They have small class size which makes teaching and learning more effective because the Lecturers get the opportunity to monitor and assess each student very well.

But if you are looking for a University with high reputation in Civil or Mechanical engineering in Ghana then KNUST will be the best option but if you want a University that trains students practically and theoritically then Academic city is one of the best options.

1 Like

Re: Upsa- Ghana, West Africa's Prettiest Public University Campus by vankelvin: 7:18am On Jul 08, 2021
Lawalatm:
Thanks a million

You are welcome
Re: Upsa- Ghana, West Africa's Prettiest Public University Campus by vankelvin: 9:09pm On Jul 08, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chartered Financial Analyst (cfa), Abuja / Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Admission Form 2014/2015 Out / Study In Republic Of Benin For Nigerians 2015 -2016 Session.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.