Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Learn And Earn From Copywriting: The Ultimate Guide - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn And Earn From Copywriting: The Ultimate Guide (193 Views)

Who Else Wants To Learn And Earn Millions From Copywriting? / Copywriting; The Business Life Wire / How Much Can You Earn From Affiliate Marketing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn And Earn From Copywriting: The Ultimate Guide by Riptider(f): 10:58am On Jul 06, 2021
Good day to you all.

Copywriting is the act or occupation of writing text for the purpose of advertising or other forms of marketing. The product, called copy or sales copy, is written content that aims to increase brand awareness and ultimately persuade a person or group to take a particular action.
I have been in this biz for sometime and i know the potential in it. With Copywriting you can make some cool bags of cash. My trainning Sessions are always explicit, intensive, encompassing and easily understandable.

If you are interested in Learning, Mastering and making a fortune out of Copy-writing, DM. I will walk you through and guide you in building your portfolio too. Prepare your self for job market ahead with these lucrative skill.

WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
1. Essential Copywriting basics
2. Understanding the psychology of selling
3. The most effective way to make money with copywriting
4. The best Copywriting tools
5. Practical hack on how to create approved Upwork account
6. New Method to building attractive profile on Upwork
7. The most successful and Psychological tricks to use when bidding for jobs in and out of Upwork
8. How to attract premium pleasant and permanent clients on Upwork
9. A payment system of withdrawing your money on Upwork and lots more

BONUSES
1. E-books of great Copywriters of the world
2. Tutorial Videos on Copywriting and Upwork success
3. Collection of 100gigs that can be offered on Upwork
4. Close mentorship till you land your first job

I NORMALLY CHARGE #5000, WHICH IS WAY BELOW WHAT OTHERS ARE CHARGING, BUT THE FIRST 30 PERSONS TO MESSAGE ME WILL HAVE TO PAY JUST A TOKEN OF #1500.

you can reach me on whatsapp

HOWBEIT, I WILL STILL BE DROPPING SOME TIPS AS PAR COPYWRITING, HERE ON NAIRALAND

(1) (Reply)

Gold Seller In Yaounde / Facebook Account For Sale / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.