Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Tribute To The Late Onu Omaba Of Ogodu (ayidumara), Hrh Adams D. Salifu (JP) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Tribute To The Late Onu Omaba Of Ogodu (ayidumara), Hrh Adams D. Salifu (JP) (282 Views)

Ohi Of Okene, HRH Isah Okatahi Holds Grand Reception Of His Coronation In Style / HRH Prof Chukwuemeka Ike Is Dead, And No Heir To The Throne / Installation Of Gani Adams As 15th Aare Ona Kakanfo Of Yoruba In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tribute To The Late Onu Omaba Of Ogodu (ayidumara), Hrh Adams D. Salifu (JP) by sunpaulomalabu(m): 11:30am On Jul 06, 2021
Tribute to the Late Onu Omaba of Ogodu (Ayidumara), Hrh Adams D. Salifu (JP)

JULY 06���
-----------------------------
Every date has a reoccurring memorial effect(s) either negative or positive in the life of individual survivors. July 6th, when the scar is reinjured and the sore refreshed! While I recount on this day's ordeal, i am Stretched and stocked by imaginations of numerous thoughts ranging from how it would have been with you around or how it would be without you now and to where you are right now.

The world loses a rare Gem while heaven gain a saint on the same day. To you, .........nothing but Christ. Same vein you brought me up to follow the path to salvation. Your demise has not altered my identity but makes it stronger either. Death seems real the moment you transcend. An irreplaceable, irreparable and indelible vacuum was created in me that dredges my unsavoury past two years experience. Only in great men, death seems to be of two opposite benefits; to his loved ones loss but to his enemies gain however, your Death contradicted this, because it is obvious that your absence is a colossal loss to all!

A contemporary old man whose dexterity never went obsolete in all social endeavors. Your versatility beat some uncultivated and uncultured youths of this modern dispensation. A resilient truth seeker, whose personality symbolised truth (an unbiased personality). Your second name is giving, your entire sojourn here on earth was giving personified. You gave even the least you had at the expensed of yourself and family yet you never complained. When I asked why you give even to your enemies, without mincing words you replied saying it's scriptural and it is a means of putting flames in their bodies. What can I say I missed of you? Was it your apt and readily response to question? Or the way you proverbially enriched your expressions with adages and proverbs?

Your fashion sense was so captivating, mind blowing, eye catching and impressively second to none. I miss you hard Dad! Rip Hrh Adams D. Salifu!

Tribute from prince Anslem O. Salifu (Son).

(1) (Reply)

Fashionable Men's Haircuts / Facebook's $380m Purchase Of Trademark Is' Morally Wrong ' / The Shortest War In History: What Caused The Anglo-zanzibar War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.