Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

My Story Titled "I Got Myself Into A Mess And Now In Need Of Help" - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Story Titled "I Got Myself Into A Mess And Now In Need Of Help" (1238 Views)

Story Titled : ''the Outlaw " / Story Titled: "The Outlaw " / Please Be Of Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Story Titled "I Got Myself Into A Mess And Now In Need Of Help" by MrStealYourGirl(m): 11:52am On Jul 06, 2021
Good day Nairalanders,

I have kept the real truth from my relatives and I think I should open up here, hopefully someone can help me even though I feel like I deserve what has come upon me.
Some weeks back life was good for me. I wasn't working, I am student, but I had some money on me(about 50k which was in my piggyback safelock). On a certain day I had lost money on forex(which I am pretty good in), I was not happy, but then an idea came to my mind that I will never forget the outcome in my life. My Dad had given me money to keep for him so that whenever anything is needed in the house and he is not around, I should remove from there and give to my mom, I had decided that day to use N100,000 to place a bet of 1.15 odds, I had thought to myself such odds should be won easily, but now it has dawned on me the hard way even 1.01 can be lost. As you may be guessing already I lost the bet. I was so emotionally down I couldn't stop thinking and also couldn't eat through out that day(this my mum noticed, because I am not the type to back away from food).
After having a sleepless night, I realized I had money in my piggbank safelock that would soon be matured for withdrawal and told myself "I will play 2 odds with the 50k and replace my dad's money", well I didn't go as planned, and this was when my life turned upside down. Before the day had ran out, my dad called me and told me I should give my mom money for foodstuffs. I hid somewhere in the house not knowing what to do, I had started thinking to my myself that my village people had caught me, not knowing the worse was still ahead. I had decided to take loans from apps.
I took a loan from different apps in order(Fairmoney, Branch, Palmcredit, Lcredit), the loan had summed up to N42000, carried the money and played bet, this time I was lucky. I gave the money to my mom. I told myself I would be able to pay the loans back. I made so many betting plans that all failed I became broke, no, I became wretched, my lifestyle changed I could stay days without bathing, nights without sleeping properly.
The days to which I should pay my loans became numbered, and so I decided to sell my phone for 37k(and I hadn't even used it for up to 2 months) which I bought for about 70k. Tried playing bet thinking I will be lucky, I was wrong. That's when I started using my mom's phone with her. I went and searched what happens when someone isn't able to pay that's when I realized the likes of Lcredit and Palmcredit etc text your contacts.
My default day arrived and I started receiving calls, I had to put my main sim away, still wondering whether they had my contacts, I was so anxious. My elder brother called me and gave me the bomb, he had received text message from Lcredit, and so had many of my contact, my dad had sat me down angrily yesterday, I lied to him that I have paid and I don't know why they are texting my contacts such message, and told he me if he ever gets such text again he would remove his name from mine and I would have to answer another surname, and I know he would. Because I got a this message from palmcredit recently
[/quote]*Good day (DEBTORS)*

'''After series of REMINDER and Awareness on the re-payment, You still choose been adamant and showing I DON'T CARE ATTITUDE on the re payment.'''
*PALMCREDIT WILL REPORT YOU TO 47 MEMBERS OF YOUR CONTACTS*
*I'm glad to tell you that by 5pm today, PALMCREDIT will be UPLOAD pictures of all debtors online..
and the phone in which you got this message via whatsapp have been tracked using the*IMEI NUMBER, THE PHONE WILL NOT FUNCTION AGAIN* you have until 6pm today to make payment..and our lawyers are coming for you.*
*PALMCREDIT*
*Pay through the App or transfer the amount you want to pay into the company's account. Account details is 0772693491*
*Transsnet Financial Nig Ltd-PALM CREDIT*
*Bank: Access Bank*

```DO NOT PLAY DUMB```

*PAY NOW*
*SUPREMO*[quote]
If I could pay, I swear I would. I brought my story up here so people can give me advice and help me financially.
If you are reading this and thinking of taking a loan from such please don't even try it. They call me every 2 hours, I am emotionally ripped right now. cry

Re: My Story Titled "I Got Myself Into A Mess And Now In Need Of Help" by MrStealYourGirl(m): 11:56am On Jul 06, 2021
Please, if you can help me in any way, I would be grateful
Re: My Story Titled "I Got Myself Into A Mess And Now In Need Of Help" by Desertb: 6:31pm On Jul 06, 2021
Why not confess to your dad n let him help you...

2 Likes

Re: My Story Titled "I Got Myself Into A Mess And Now In Need Of Help" by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 6:57pm On Jul 06, 2021
Go tell your pops I the truth... Omo to see help go fit hard you small. Wish you the best. This shall pass

1 Like

Re: My Story Titled "I Got Myself Into A Mess And Now In Need Of Help" by poweredcom(m): 6:59pm On Jul 06, 2021
Oga you are on your own

1 Like

Re: My Story Titled "I Got Myself Into A Mess And Now In Need Of Help" by Cityqueengirl(f): 7:05pm On Jul 06, 2021
What did you use the money for?
Do you have family members?
What about church members or pastors?

If it was for schooling and not loan I could have helped you out within my own little capacity

Now I understand.. since it's bet9ja you are on your own. You could have invested that 100k in eggs business and made double of that money

1 Like

Re: My Story Titled "I Got Myself Into A Mess And Now In Need Of Help" by MrStealYourGirl(m): 7:50pm On Jul 06, 2021
Desertb:
Why not confess to your dad n let him help you...
he's not the understanding type and may use it to shame for the rest of my life

1 Like

Re: My Story Titled "I Got Myself Into A Mess And Now In Need Of Help" by MrStealYourGirl(m): 7:53pm On Jul 06, 2021
Cityqueengirl:
What did you use the money for?
Do you have family members?
What about church members or pastors?

If it was for schooling and not loan I could have helped you out within my own little capacity

Now I understand.. since it's bet9ja you are on your own. You could have invested that 100k in eggs business and made double of that money
I have learnt the hard way and I'm remorseful, truth is I hated betting some years ago, and till date regret the day I read an article of a guy that won one million, it lured me in.
Re: My Story Titled "I Got Myself Into A Mess And Now In Need Of Help" by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 7:53pm On Jul 06, 2021
MrStealYourGirl:
he's not the understanding type and may use it to shame for the rest of my life
You're on your own.
Mberede ka eji ama dike
Re: My Story Titled "I Got Myself Into A Mess And Now In Need Of Help" by ServanTheG(m): 9:39pm On Jul 06, 2021
Guy better go and tell your dad the truth. How could you use money that's not yours to play bet? That's greediness and your actions show that you're so irresponsible. You claim you hate it and yet you get liver to stake 100k that's not yours? Stop deceiving yourself
Re: My Story Titled "I Got Myself Into A Mess And Now In Need Of Help" by segunmebodinseu(m): 10:11pm On Jul 06, 2021
When you deleted the app, did you open it on your mom phone. Also, did you use your brother and dad as your guarantors?
Re: My Story Titled "I Got Myself Into A Mess And Now In Need Of Help" by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:42pm On Jul 06, 2021
If people help you you might play the help on bet again. If all the chances to salvage yard urself came back with failed bet, then nothing will stop you from betting again
Re: My Story Titled "I Got Myself Into A Mess And Now In Need Of Help" by orgylover: 5:50am On Jul 07, 2021
MrStealYourGirl:
Good day Nairalanders,

I have kept the real truth from my relatives and I think I should open up here, hopefully someone can help me even though I feel like I deserve what has come upon me.
Some weeks back life was good for me. I wasn't working, I am student, but I had some money on me(about 50k which was in my piggyback safelock). On a certain day I had lost money on forex(which I am pretty good in), I was not happy, but then an idea came to my mind that I will never forget the outcome in my life. My Dad had given me money to keep for him so that whenever anything is needed in the house and he is not around, I should remove from there and give to my mom, I had decided that day to use N100,000 to place a bet of 1.15 odds, I had thought to myself such odds should be won easily, but now it has dawned on me the hard way even 1.01 can be lost. As you may be guessing already I lost the bet. I was so emotionally down I couldn't stop thinking and also couldn't eat through out that day(this my mum noticed, because I am not the type to back away from food).
After having a sleepless night, I realized I had money in my piggbank safelock that would soon be matured for withdrawal and told myself "I will play 2 odds with the 50k and replace my dad's money", well I didn't go as planned, and this was when my life turned upside down. Before the day had ran out, my dad called me and told me I should give my mom money for foodstuffs. I hid somewhere in the house not knowing what to do, I had started thinking to my myself that my village people had caught me, not knowing the worse was still ahead. I had decided to take loans from apps.
I took a loan from different apps in order(Fairmoney, Branch, Palmcredit, Lcredit), the loan had summed up to N42000, carried the money and played bet, this time I was lucky. I gave the money to my mom. I told myself I would be able to pay the loans back. I made so many betting plans that all failed I became broke, no, I became wretched, my lifestyle changed I could stay days without bathing, nights without sleeping properly.
The days to which I should pay my loans became numbered, and so I decided to sell my phone for 37k(and I hadn't even used it for up to 2 months) which I bought for about 70k. Tried playing bet thinking I will be lucky, I was wrong. That's when I started using my mom's phone with her. I went and searched what happens when someone isn't able to pay that's when I realized the likes of Lcredit and Palmcredit etc text your contacts.
My default day arrived and I started receiving calls, I had to put my main sim away, still wondering whether they had my contacts, I was so anxious. My elder brother called me and gave me the bomb, he had received text message from Lcredit, and so had many of my contact, my dad had sat me down angrily yesterday, I lied to him that I have paid and I don't know why they are texting my contacts such message, and told he me if he ever gets such text again he would remove his name from mine and I would have to answer another surname, and I know he would. Because I got a this message from palmcredit recently*Good day (DEBTORS)*

'''After series of REMINDER and Awareness on the re-payment, You still choose been adamant and showing I DON'T CARE ATTITUDE on the re payment.'''
*I'm glad to tell you that by 5pm today, PALMCREDIT will be UPLOAD pictures of all debtors online..
and the phone in which you got this message via whatsapp have been tracked using the*IMEI NUMBER, THE PHONE WILL NOT FUNCTION AGAIN* you have until 6pm today to make payment..and our lawyers are coming for you.*
*PALMCREDIT*
*Pay through the App or transfer the amount you want to pay into the company's account. Account details is 0772693491*

```DO NOT PLAY DUMB```

*PAY NOW*
*SUPREMO*
If I could pay, I swear I would. I brought my story up here so people can give me advice and help me financially.
If you are reading this and thinking of taking a loan from such please don't even try it. They call me every 2 hours, I am emotionally ripped right now. cry
how much did you collect?, when dd you collect it and how much aare you suppose to pay back? when dd it expire and how much did they add ontop after the expiration date?
Re: My Story Titled "I Got Myself Into A Mess And Now In Need Of Help" by Osas187: 6:43am On Jul 07, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS (Bamidele Damilola) dy disguise undecided
Re: My Story Titled "I Got Myself Into A Mess And Now In Need Of Help" by Nezzjnr: 10:13am On Jul 07, 2021
Lol.. They can't try shiiit with you... All these are endless threats.... They aren't a recognized loan company... If you drag them to court... You'll win them big time.

The agent is just after you so as to get his/her salary

But please pay up when you have the money

1 Like

Re: My Story Titled "I Got Myself Into A Mess And Now In Need Of Help" by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 07, 2021
You know, if you had won after staking 100k on the game, if you have concluding that you're smart and "you bet with sense." You would also have gone for the head of whoever tries to say betting is evil. You might even join the gang of "don't bet what you can't afford to lose" as if if you have enough to spare, you will be betting at all.

I think you're a risk taker and should channel your energy to taking more calculated risks and not this betting.

I think after this long ride is over, you would have learnt a thing or two.

1 Like

Re: My Story Titled "I Got Myself Into A Mess And Now In Need Of Help" by MrStealYourGirl(m): 7:21am On Jul 08, 2021
segunmebodinseu:
When you deleted the app, did you open it on your mom phone. Also, did you use your brother and dad as your guarantors?
no I didn't, use anyone as guarantors, but they some how took the contacts from my phone and was texting my contacts messages
Re: My Story Titled "I Got Myself Into A Mess And Now In Need Of Help" by MrStealYourGirl(m): 7:25am On Jul 08, 2021
Passage:
You know, if you had won after staking 100k on the game, if you have concluding that you're smart and "you bet with sense." You would also have gone for the head of whoever tries to say betting is evil. You might even join the gang of "don't bet what you can't afford to lose" as if if you have enough to spare, you will be betting at all.

I think you're a risk taker and should channel your energy to taking more calculated risks and not this betting.

I think after this long ride is over, you would have learnt a thing or two.
Yes, I will work on that when I survive this experience. Thank you

1 Like

Re: My Story Titled "I Got Myself Into A Mess And Now In Need Of Help" by MrStealYourGirl(m): 7:27am On Jul 08, 2021
orgylover:
how much did you collect?, when dd you collect it and how much aare you suppose to pay back? when dd it expire and how much did they add ontop after the expiration date?
palmcredit gave me 5k to pay 8k, and defaulting fee is getting it to 10k now. It expired on the 25th last month

1 Like

Re: My Story Titled "I Got Myself Into A Mess And Now In Need Of Help" by MrStealYourGirl(m): 7:57am On Jul 08, 2021
Please I'm begging anyone that can help me in anyway, I know I don't deserve it, but still I'm asking
Re: My Story Titled "I Got Myself Into A Mess And Now In Need Of Help" by segunmebodinseu(m): 12:25pm On Jul 08, 2021
You still have the app on your phone?
MrStealYourGirl:
no I didn't, use anyone as guarantors, but they some how took the contacts from my phone and was texting my contacts messages
Re: My Story Titled "I Got Myself Into A Mess And Now In Need Of Help" by MrStealYourGirl(m): 12:56pm On Jul 08, 2021
segunmebodinseu:
You still have the app on your phone?
no
Re: My Story Titled "I Got Myself Into A Mess And Now In Need Of Help" by segunmebodinseu(m): 10:59am On Jul 09, 2021
Do you still have the app in your phone as at when you they sent the message?
MrStealYourGirl:
no
Re: My Story Titled "I Got Myself Into A Mess And Now In Need Of Help" by MrStealYourGirl(m): 6:48pm On Jul 09, 2021
segunmebodinseu:
Do you still have the app in your phone as at when you they sent the message?
no,i don't have a phone again, I use my momsi's phone to browse now and then
Re: My Story Titled "I Got Myself Into A Mess And Now In Need Of Help" by segunmebodinseu(m): 8:20am On Jul 10, 2021
Do you still have the app on your mum phone as at when you are called?
MrStealYourGirl:
no,i don't have a phone again, I use my momsi's phone to browse now and then
Re: My Story Titled "I Got Myself Into A Mess And Now In Need Of Help" by MrStealYourGirl(m): 3:32pm On Jul 10, 2021
segunmebodinseu:
Do you still have the app on your mum phone as at when you are called?
no, I don't have the apps anywhere, and I didn't make any call
Re: My Story Titled "I Got Myself Into A Mess And Now In Need Of Help" by Iphesure212(m): 6:51am On Jul 13, 2021
Please I need the palmcredit WhatsApp contact
Re: My Story Titled "I Got Myself Into A Mess And Now In Need Of Help" by Iphesure212(m): 6:51am On Jul 13, 2021
MrStealYourGirl:
Good day Nairalanders,

My default day arrived and I started receiving calls, I had to put my main sim away, still wondering whether they had my contacts, I was so anxious. My elder brother called me and gave me the bomb, he had received text message from Lcredit, and so had many of my contact, my dad had sat me down angrily yesterday, I lied to him that I have paid and I don't know why they are texting my contacts such message, and told he me if he ever gets such text again he would remove his name from mine and I would have to answer another surname, and I know he would. Because I got a this message from palmcredit recently*Good day (DEBTORS)*

*PALMCREDIT*

```DO NOT PLAY DUMB```

*PAY NOW*
*SUPREMO*
Please I need the palmcredit WhatsApp contact

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Naijas In Jand Rubbing The Ones At Home Wit Bulls**t!! / Abuse And Verbal Insults On Nairaland! / Random Questions (boredom)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.