Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,417 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Us Senate Declare Opec Illegal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Us Senate Declare Opec Illegal (2988 Views)

Kachikwu Replaces Alison-Madueke As OPEC President / Gov Fashola Visits US Senate Building (see Photos) / Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Senate Declare Opec Illegal by Iman3(m): 10:18am On Aug 08, 2007
Afam:

He hardly says anything. All he does is come down on anyone or indeed anything that says anything not soothing to the US, UK or Israel.

So, don't expect him to tackle the issues, infact you ain't seen nothing yet

You should change your username to Irony!  grin  grin
Re: Us Senate Declare Opec Illegal by Afam(m): 10:31am On Aug 08, 2007
I-man:

You should change your username to Irony! grin grin

Thanks for the advice but I reject it in Jah's name. shocked shocked
Re: Us Senate Declare Opec Illegal by denex: 10:36am On Aug 08, 2007
@I-man

Please translate all that stuff you said. I want to know if I should be angry or happy at those words you said.
Re: Us Senate Declare Opec Illegal by Imani(f): 11:05am On Aug 08, 2007
I wonder where davidylan is? A topic like this is his turf.
Re: Us Senate Declare Opec Illegal by Iman3(m): 11:11am On Aug 08, 2007
@Denex

When I come to Nairaland,I often feel exasperated by what I read.Lets take this thread for example.The title says "US Senate Declare Opec Illegal". Yet,the very poster of the thread starts with a George Bush diatribe.Is Bush the "US Senate"? Here is the White House's opinion on the proposed NOPEC bill-Sean Kevelighan, an OMB spokesman, says the White House “adamantly” opposes NOPEC.”-http://www.heritageblogs.org/index.php/967_nopec-update

In effect,a bill is proposed which you and others are disdainful of.Bush also does not like the bill,so in effect,you and Bush are on the same side on the issue.

When the Democrats were elected,the bill was proposed By Congressman Conyers(Democrat),many were delighted.Yet,when the Democrats propose a measure,people attack Bush on the measure even though he is against it!How irrational and ignorant can you be?Its a classic case of Bush Derangement Syndromehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_Derangement_Syndrome

Can you see now why I am a bit exasperated with certain posts on Nairaland?
Re: Us Senate Declare Opec Illegal by denex: 11:21am On Aug 08, 2007
@I-man

I never denied that JUDGE Bush was against the Bill, I never denied that JUDGE Bush was on the same side as OPEC in fact I even mention that JUDGE Bush and Dick Cheney were members of OPEC.

What I said was that Bush is the main cause of the high price of Crude in the world today because of tensions he cause with the Oil Producing states. I also mentioned that Bush was doing all this on purpose in order to maximise personal profits from crude sales.

How can one man just decide to have problems with Iran, Iraq, Venezuela, Russia, Saudi and Sudan all at the same time? Is it sheer multiincidence?
Re: Us Senate Declare Opec Illegal by Iman3(m): 11:25am On Aug 08, 2007
@Denex

I didn't say you made that error but that many did.Just go through the thread,starting with the very first post.I was explaining to you why I am irritable.

Nobody reading through the thread's posts,including yours,would have realised that Bush was against the bill.So the vituperations should be addressed to the Democrats who support the measure not to Bush who is against it.Simple!
Re: Us Senate Declare Opec Illegal by denex: 11:28am On Aug 08, 2007
Okay.
Re: Us Senate Declare Opec Illegal by Iman3(m): 11:30am On Aug 08, 2007
Now that a lot of people know Bush is against this measure,I fully expect them to suddenly declare their support for it.Afterall,if Bush is against it,it must be good.
Re: Us Senate Declare Opec Illegal by Iman3(m): 11:34am On Aug 08, 2007
Bush Derangement Syndrome (BDS) is a political term coined by the American conservative[1] political columnist Charles Krauthammer, a Harvard-trained former psychiatrist, in a 2003 column.[2] It refers to a purported tendency by some to blame President George W. Bush for matters for which he is not responsible
Re: Us Senate Declare Opec Illegal by denex: 10:01pm On Aug 08, 2007
Ah! JUDGE Bush is 90% responsible for the current price of crude.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ijeoma Nwogwugwu(Thisday) Vs Yemi Kolapo(Punch) / Deported Anthony Chinedu Is Making A Serious Case For Nigeria And Kenya / UNCONFIRMED: Jega To Resign At Gunpoint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.