Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

St.kitts And Nevis (visa Free) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / St.kitts And Nevis (visa Free) (8856 Views)

Cheapest Flight To St Kitts And Nevis / Flight To Saint Kitts And Nevis / Live And Work In St-kitts And Nevis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

St.kitts And Nevis (visa Free) by bwole02: 5:47am On May 10, 2011
Travel to St.kitts and Nevis its a visa free country to Nigeria. I live in St.kitts : bwole02@yahoo.com
Re: St.kitts And Nevis (visa Free) by daresco: 7:06am On May 10, 2011
Can you tell me how to go about it, I am so interested here is my mail dareobayomi@yahoo.com
Re: St.kitts And Nevis (visa Free) by vibrant: 4:19pm On May 10, 2011
am also intereseted.is it a nice place for honeymoon.How much is the airfare.my mail is imaginedarams@yahoo.com
Re: St.kitts And Nevis (visa Free) by raphrinco: 12:16am On May 11, 2011
please dont be angry oo ,so how can that be ,you mean some one can go and but ticket and start coming there?
Re: St.kitts And Nevis (visa Free) by Nobody: 5:19am On May 11, 2011
Tell me more, I am also interested.my email is dammiedex@yahoo.com
Re: St.kitts And Nevis (visa Free) by GBASKY: 2:41pm On May 11, 2011
SEND THE INFO TO MY BOX awosolid@yahoo.com or better still you can share it here.
Re: St.kitts And Nevis (visa Free) by lacuzy31: 3:53pm On May 12, 2011
@op: how is that possible plz more info to chomy_anibe@yahoo.com.
Re: St.kitts And Nevis (visa Free) by Temayo: 5:53pm On May 12, 2011
tayodeji180@gmail.com
Re: St.kitts And Nevis (visa Free) by Eseries(m): 12:00am On May 13, 2011
I am interested. My mail is josyjoe98@yahoo.com
Re: St.kitts And Nevis (visa Free) by kenny33: 5:33pm On May 13, 2011
heyi! all of you won travel to kitts and nevis and leave Nigeria empty ha ha ha,
Re: St.kitts And Nevis (visa Free) by kenny33: 5:35pm On May 13, 2011
make all of you make research on country you won go before you leave
Re: St.kitts And Nevis (visa Free) by yemstar205: 3:12pm On May 14, 2011
i am also interested, pls do e-mail me d details, like airfare and any other information.joebillreal88@yahoo.ca
Re: St.kitts And Nevis (visa Free) by ibukanwa(m): 7:57am On May 18, 2011
pls. i also need this info. My emailis nwabudike.jude.chuka@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: St.kitts And Nevis (visa Free) by DAY12(m): 2:58pm On May 18, 2011
Na waooo,

Ok, I get Chinpopo visa free grin
Re: St.kitts And Nevis (visa Free) by newmusic: 10:54pm On May 18, 2011
Whats the big deal about this place Naija can travel anywhere as long as its visa free ah! Even the OP is looking for someone to pest on. Gdluck to you all
Re: St.kitts And Nevis (visa Free) by noblegas2(m): 10:18am On May 19, 2011
U guys are very funny, see how people are dropping their email addressess, do you think its like Lagos-London? well, for your information , ticket amount isnt less dan $5000 from Lagos To Bassetterre, and about 4 long haul flights. . .Trust me, you can be deported, they dont care how much you spent on the flight as long as you flash the Nigerian passport. Grenada is a Bit easier for Nigerians to enter!
Re: St.kitts And Nevis (visa Free) by luvlyangel: 9:42am On May 20, 2011
this guy is a thief and scammer he is the same person here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-608318.0.html and many others. so be careful
Re: St.kitts And Nevis (visa Free) by snowdrops(m): 1:59pm On May 20, 2011
noble_gas1:

U guys are very funny, see how people are dropping their email addressess, do you think its like Lagos-London? well, for your information , ticket amount isnt less dan $5000 from Lagos To Bassetterre, and about 4 long haul flights. . .Trust me, you can be deported, they dont care how much you spent on the flight as long as you flash the Nigerian passport. Grenada is a Bit easier for Nigerians to enter!
No one is dropping their emails. Its the oldest trick in the book. The OP/scammer using multiple IDs to chat to himself to make it look like people are interested and attract fish to his bait.
Disgusting isnt it sad
Re: St.kitts And Nevis (visa Free) by luvlyangel: 2:47pm On May 20, 2011
the guy's real name is Adewale John Abayomi check out all the email addresses here. lol 9jas we will never change. may God help us all.
Re: St.kitts And Nevis (visa Free) by snowdrops(m): 2:58pm On May 20, 2011
wont be surprised if the different IDs are from the same IP address.
Re: St.kitts And Nevis (visa Free) by noblegas2(m): 8:00pm On May 20, 2011
snowdrops:

No one is dropping their emails. Its the oldest trick in the book. The OP/scammer using multiple IDs to chat to himself to make it look like people are interested and attract fish to his bait.
Disgusting isnt it sad

Hmmmm, now i dig the trick, lolz

(1)

Airport Safety: FG Happy With Measures Taken By Enugu Govt / Apapa Gridlock: Truckers Defy Sanwo-olu’s Directive, Return, Block Road / My Journey Across West Africa...from A Ghanaian Traveler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.