Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Blinx Gearing Up To Release Maiden EP “pain, Suffering & Sacrifice” In September - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Blinx Gearing Up To Release Maiden EP “pain, Suffering & Sacrifice” In September (195 Views)

EP: Blinx – “pain, Suffering & Sacrifice” / Blinx - Six Figures / Olamide To Release His 7th Studio Album By December (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blinx Gearing Up To Release Maiden EP “pain, Suffering & Sacrifice” In September by YBMBgod: 12:15pm On Jul 06, 2021
Obi ‘Blinx’ Okolie has alerted us that after several singles he is getting set to release his first official album, an Extended Play (EP) album. Obi better known by his stage name “BLINX” is a South African based Nigerian artiste.
Blinx said the project titled “PAIN, SUFFERING & SACRIFICE” (PSS) is a seven (7) track album plus a bonus track (Lemon Pepper freestyle) featuring 4 artists, local and international. Speaking on the phone with our correspondent from his base in Capetown, Obi informed that he is currently working on shooting videos for tracks off the EP and some visual impressions will be dropping soon.

The EP a collective effort with a couple of producers and sound engineers working together features artistes like Yung6ix, CTN, Pow and Doe Billz. “It will be available for my fans and good music lovers on all digital platforms upon release” said Blinx. “My Whole EP is ready, I just want to finish shooting the videos for a couple of songs before dropping it” he reiterated.

“I am also planning a pre-release listening party via my Instagram live so that my fans and followers will have the opportunity and privilege of listening to the album first before the mass public” he stated.

“I also have my first studio album in the works and this EP is just a forerunner that will be used to create hype and awareness for my official debut album” Obi says. The album which is still untitled, we learnt will be released almost immediately after the EP.

(1) (Reply)

Download Mp3: DJ Xclusive - Ameno Dorime / Davido & Chioma Enjoyed With Their Child In A Plane / Download Rudeboy Latest Banger Titled 'focus'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.