Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,256 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

How Can I Retrieve Deleted Emails From Yahoo? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How Can I Retrieve Deleted Emails From Yahoo? (213 Views)

How To Retrieve Deleted Emails From Yahoo? / Techtips: How To Retrieve Deleted Whatsapp Messages / How Do I Retrieve Deleted Facebook Messages? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Retrieve Deleted Emails From Yahoo? by evajones9837: 12:47pm On Jul 06, 2021
If you have an email account on Yahoo and need to retrieve deleted email Yahoo, you must know the username and the password of your Yahoo account. If you are aware of the correct login credentials, follow the below-mentioned steps to log into your Yahoo account and get an answer to the question how to retrieve deleted emails from Yahoo:

1. Open a web browser on your computer or any other compatible device.
2. Open a web browser on the device and visit Yahoo Mail.
3. Enter the correct username and password, and click on “Login” to log in to your Yahoo Mail account.
4. Check your Spam folder. If the email isn’t there, click on the ‘Trash’ option.
5. If you find the deleted email in the ‘Trash’ folder, right-click on the email and move it to ‘Inbox’.
6. Alternatively, you can scroll down the page and click on the “Restore Yahoo Mail”, and click on “Submit a restore request”. This is how to retrieve deleted emails from Yahoo.
Read more:
How to create a Yahoo account

(1) (Reply)

Music Production And The Law / Free Google Courses With Certification / Windows 10 Upgrade Windows 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.