Stats: 3,194,114 members, 7,953,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:55 PM

Will Nigeria Be This Good In Our Life-times? Us-based Lady Shares Experience - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Nigeria Be This Good In Our Life-times? Us-based Lady Shares Experience (510 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu: Martha Ilorin-based lady volunteers to donate kidney to daughter / EKO Atlantic Has Erected Fences To Keep Nigerians Out. Is This Good? / What Will Nigeria Be If This Two Become President & Vice President Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

Will Nigeria Be This Good In Our Life-times? Us-based Lady Shares Experience by Tokotaya: 2:15pm On Jul 06, 2021
Nigerian lady narrates how police showed up at her door when she dialled 911 in error
Photo of Microsecondnews (MSN) Reporter July 6, 2021
A Twitter user has narrated her experience on the efficiency of the security system in the United States of America where she is currently residing.

The Twitter user, Mofoluwaso, with the handle, @Im_Mide said she got a call from 911 after her phone mistakenly dialled the number and hung up.

She disclosed that even though she told the official that it was a mistake, the police showed up to make sure she is okay and stayed for some time before leaving. The Twitter user further revealed that this occurred between 4:45am -5:10am.

See her tweets
https://microsecondnews.com/index.php/2021/07/06/nigerian-lady-narrates-how-police-showed-up-at-her-door-when-she-dialled-911-in-error/

Re: Will Nigeria Be This Good In Our Life-times? Us-based Lady Shares Experience by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 06, 2021
Nigeria is Doom

Re: Will Nigeria Be This Good In Our Life-times? Us-based Lady Shares Experience by KNOWMORE56: 2:36pm On Jul 06, 2021
Tokotaya:
Nigerian lady narrates how police showed up at her door when she dialled 911 in error
A Twitter user has narrated her experience on the efficiency of the security system in the United States of America where she is currently residing.

The Twitter user, Mofoluwaso, with the handle, @Im_Mide said she got a call from 911 after her phone mistakenly dialled the number and hung up.

She disclosed that even though she told the official that it was a mistake, the police showed up to make sure she is okay and stayed for some time before leaving. The Twitter user further revealed that this occurred between 4:45am -5:10am.

See her tweets
https://microsecondnews.com/index.php/2021/07/06/nigerian-lady-narrates-how-police-showed-up-at-her-door-when-she-dialled-911-in-error/

I used to believe that but em...em...em...

Re: Will Nigeria Be This Good In Our Life-times? Us-based Lady Shares Experience by CEOKmotors: 2:37pm On Jul 06, 2021
When will this country get it right.
If na our police come, u must settle dem b4 dey leave.
D shithole is curse.
Re: Will Nigeria Be This Good In Our Life-times? Us-based Lady Shares Experience by donbachi(m): 2:43pm On Jul 06, 2021
Nigeria and gomorrah.

Sodom comited a lesser crime.
Re: Will Nigeria Be This Good In Our Life-times? Us-based Lady Shares Experience by LLiKYekoba: 2:55pm On Jul 06, 2021
The contraption was never created to work. It is better it divides so every section can go their way and develop themselves and their land.

The fulani holding this country by it's jugular are feudal oligarchs who are unprogressives and do not believe in change.

Re: Will Nigeria Be This Good In Our Life-times? Us-based Lady Shares Experience by Theworldisvanity: 2:55pm On Jul 06, 2021
There is hope because there is God.
Re: Will Nigeria Be This Good In Our Life-times? Us-based Lady Shares Experience by Fasindo: 3:15pm On Jul 06, 2021

Nigerian police are not payed to protect the common man rather they are paid to protect the rich and dehumanize the commoners.

Well!! I will advise u don't call Nigeria police for anything.
Whether you call them by mistake or intentionally you must follow them to the station to write statement on why you are disturbing them.

This reminds me of the incident that took place in 2016 in Abuja when I was going from Nyanya to begger in a coaster bus, on getting to Appeal Court a deaf and dump lady in our bus came down and not knowing the location of where she was going to, our conductor beckoned on some of the policemen at Appeal Court to show and direct the lady to her location, the policemen got angry and one asked our conductor if he as a police was being paid to show deaf and dumb people road.
One thing about Nigerian police is that majority of them including some past IGs don't even know their duties as a police officer.

My prayer for common people in Nigeria is that may we never be in a situation where we will need the help of Nigerian police

Re: Will Nigeria Be This Good In Our Life-times? Us-based Lady Shares Experience by AntonVince: 5:02pm On Jul 06, 2021
k
Re: Will Nigeria Be This Good In Our Life-times? Us-based Lady Shares Experience by AntonVince: 5:02pm On Jul 06, 2021
Fasindo:

Nigerian police are not payed to protect the common man rather they are paid to protect the rich and dehumanize the commoners.

Whether you call them by mistake or intentionally you must follow them to the station to write statement on why you are disturbing them.

This reminds me of the incident that took place in 2016 in Abuja when I was going from Nyanya to begger in a coaster bus, on getting to Appeal Court a deaf and dump lady in our bus came down and not knowing the location of where she was going to, our conductor beckoned on some of the policemen at Appeal Court to show and direct the lady to her location, the policemen got angry and one asked our conductor if he as a police was being paid to show deaf and dumb people road.
One thing about Nigerian police is that majority of them including some past IGs don't even know their duties as a police officer.

My prayer for common people in Nigeria is that may we never be in a situation where we will need the help of Nigerian police

I almost fell off my chair reading that bolded part.
cheesy grin
Re: Will Nigeria Be This Good In Our Life-times? Us-based Lady Shares Experience by Guestlander: 5:09pm On Jul 06, 2021
AntonVince:

I almost fell off my chair reading that bolded part.
cheesy grin

He is absolutely right about that.
Re: Will Nigeria Be This Good In Our Life-times? Us-based Lady Shares Experience by tamonokare: 5:12pm On Jul 06, 2021
Nigeria police must carry you reach station to write statement weda na mistake or not. And once you reach station na bail una go dey talk.
Re: Will Nigeria Be This Good In Our Life-times? Us-based Lady Shares Experience by leofab(f): 5:19pm On Jul 06, 2021
Until we upgrade our mental operating system
Re: Will Nigeria Be This Good In Our Life-times? Us-based Lady Shares Experience by FarahAideed: 5:24pm On Jul 06, 2021
If you are above 25 there is a high chance it won't
Re: Will Nigeria Be This Good In Our Life-times? Us-based Lady Shares Experience by rayvelez(m): 5:30pm On Jul 06, 2021
Fasindo:

One thing about Nigerian police is that majority of them including some past IGs don't even know their duties as a police officer.[color=#000000]

My prayer for common people in Nigeria is that may we never be in a situation where we will need the help of Nigerian police[/color]
See me laffin like mumu..
Re: Will Nigeria Be This Good In Our Life-times? Us-based Lady Shares Experience by Cholls(m): 5:36pm On Jul 06, 2021
zangaozanga:
Nigeria is Doom
My brother I reject that
Re: Will Nigeria Be This Good In Our Life-times? Us-based Lady Shares Experience by Idiko1: 5:42pm On Jul 06, 2021
Tokotaya:

See her tweets

Most Nigerians are silly to even dream of the shithole called Nigeria in the likeness of US. What an insult. Presently, Nigerians will slaughter each other on a slightest provocation. I want the shithole called disintegrated.
Re: Will Nigeria Be This Good In Our Life-times? Us-based Lady Shares Experience by meccuno: 5:43pm On Jul 06, 2021
Tokotaya:

See her tweets
all these whitewashing. do you know how the whites hate blacks? stopped believing all these lies jare

Army Chief Promotes Private Soldier For Accomplishing Tasks Above His Rank / Lauretta Onochie’s Rejection: It's A Good Dividend Of “Social-Media Wailing”. / ATALA OIL FIELD - KEN ETETE's FRAUDULENT CLAIMS - Youth Group Cries Out to Diri.