Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Urgent Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Urgent Help (111 Views)

Can I Link UBA Africard To Paypal Pls Urgent Help. / Urgent Help Needed To Track A Fraudster / Urgent Help On How To Make Popcorn On A Commercial Scale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help by Itsallaboutfood: 2:27pm On Jul 06, 2021
Is there anyone that had successful gotten a loan from BOI (Bank of Industries) ?
I need your urgent help.
I was told that for me to access the loan. I must open an account with one of there sponsored kuda micro finance bank
I was told to use my date of birth as my pin so that it will be easier for them when they are generating my merchant ID...
Am I good to go or should I stop the processing.
Re: Urgent Help by KristaPretty(f): 2:32pm On Jul 06, 2021
Do not in anyway use a known pin, use what only you are aware of and not your DOB.
Re: Urgent Help by Itsallaboutfood: 2:40pm On Jul 06, 2021
[quote author=KristaPretty post=103428044]Do not in anyway use a known pin, use what only you are aware of and not your DOB.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

New Post - Check 40 Tons Tipper Trucks Needed From Oyo To Ogun / How To Make Money Online As A Freelancer In Nigeria / A Friend Of My Needs A Driving Job....(truck Or Car)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.